Letter of resignation

The province of Valencia

Moderator: Sorgram

Letter of resignation

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:26 pm

She hadn't found him, nor her.

A week to track down a sodding noble and she hadn't been able to do it. She had failed. All in all it was probably for the best. Morgan could have easily wiped the floor with her, not that she knew that of course. No, all she knew was she was failing at her job.

The rows, the arguments, the constant source of trouble she was to her lord. The bother with the priestess, the "wife" incident, her constant battle of wills with everyone and everything and the time. It was all telling her against her. She'd set it up, that she could take credit for at least. The only cavalry unit in the empire - and it was ...no. Had been hers. But she knows that she'd hit the end of a road now. Had she got too soft, too fond of soft living? Perhaps. Maybe she was just getting tired. She certainly always felt it. But she hadn't that spark she'd had at the start of the venture. Better to go out now while nobody realised, she thinks as she rides back from Thallis. And that night she writes her resignation letter....

OOC: Chaps, we have to face the fact that a combination of my timezone and real life doesn't work for my IC job anymore. It's a damned shame but by hanging on I'm just letting people down, when someone more able would be able to take over and give you a lot more fun and more RP.

Thanks.
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Re: Letter of resignation

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Re: Letter of resignation

Postby Achillia on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:08 am

You were replaced by....A TROLL!