Letters to Lords Sorgram and Morgan Drakewing

The province of Valencia

Moderator: Sorgram

Letters to Lords Sorgram and Morgan Drakewing

Postby Azara on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Each would receive separate missives but they would both say the same thing.

My Lords Sorgram and Morgan Drakewing,

This letter is to inform you that two female clan members of Clan Silvercloud are missing. I will be returning to Valencia as Warlord of Clan Silvercloud and Leader of the Sisterhood of Silvercloud to search for my clan members and to seek out those responsible. In regards to these most recent acts of aggression upon the lands and citizens of Valencia, I am at your disposal.

Tesan
Warlord of Clan Silvercloud
Leader of the Sisterhood of Silvercloud
Field Marshal of Lord Kir Trelander
~Watching.. always watching.~

Azara
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Letters to Lords Sorgram and Morgan Drakewing

Postby Cangelosi on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:20 pm

*A note soon follows thereafter for Tesan, affixed with the sigil of the Viceroy of the Northern Marches.*

Warlord Tesan,

I had been informed of the recent troubles as of late coming out of the north. I do remember how strong you hold the bonds of your sisterhood. Let us arrange a meeting post-haste so that I may be able to properly you and your clan in this time of need.

Until then, I only urge you not do anything rash. I am hearing there's already some tension between the Imperials and some of the other northern clans. Let us hope your sisters have not run afoul of these dark elements.

Yours in Service,

Dekkard Morgannus Drakewing
Viceroy of St. Eva and the Northern Marches
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Sorgram on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:36 am

Sorgram got the note and flipped over a piece of his personal parchment. Penning a note to Tesan...

"T esan,
I and my subordinates have been made aware of this grievous act. Contact my Shield Tagalog and provide him details on the missing Sister and he will work with you to ensure an expedient recovery. MY forces shall assist you in the valley and if there are leads they will be shared and scouts and forces will assist to find your sisters and punish those mongrels responsible. We do not wish this to get more out of hand so coordinated efforts are important.

Sorgram...Overseer of Valencia matters."

he penned a letter to Isla and Tagalog..

"I suspect you have this in hand as you are always reading my mind but protect our families and arrange for the necessary measures. I leave it to you to arrange. I will handle the roasting.

Sorgram.. Lord Chaos
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Azara on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:56 pm

To Lord Morgan Drakewing

Viceroy Drakewing,

I thank you for your quick reply. My clan has already dispatched searching parties in hopes of finding our missing sisters, though I have a feeling they have been taken out of the valley. A meeting with you is most welcome and the sooner the better. I have also heard from Lord Sorgram and he has instructed me to contact his Shield, Tagalog, to apprise him of the situation with Clan Silvercloud. Perhaps we should invite Shield Tagalog to our meeting. Lord Sorgram also assures me that he will lend his help in seeking both my sisters and retribution from the ones responsible.

I was at the meeting with the Northern barbarians and there was one clan who was not pleased with the outcome of the trade agreement and their leader was eliminated by Lord Scathien. It is important to note that this particular clan formed an alliance with a pack of wolven. Is it a coincidence that it appears wolven have aggressively made their presence known here? I'm beginning to doubt it.

Respectfully,

Tesan
Leader of the SIsterhood of Silvercloud

To Lord Sorgram

Lord Sorgram,

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter, it is greatly appreicated. I will contact your Shield, Tagalog, and inform him of the situation with Clan Silvercloud. Searching parties have already been formed and sent out with the hope that our sisters will be found. Unfortunately, I believe they have been taken out of the valley. I hope that I am wrong.

Though I am sure you have already made note of this yourself, I have my suspicions that the grey cloaked clan at the meeting in the North may be behind this as I recall they made an alliance with a pack of wolven. It was clear that they were not happy with the end results of the trade agreement since they were not included. Not to mention the loss of their leader at the hand of Lord Scathien.

Also, I have contacted Viceroy Morgan Drakewing, since he oversees Valencia's neighboring lands, to ask for his assistance and he has asked to meet with me to discuss the situation. Do you want your Shield to attend this meeting as well?

Respectfully,

Tesan
Leader of the Sisterhood of Silvercloud
~Watching.. always watching.~

Azara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Cangelosi on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:47 pm

The reply to Tesan's letter is brief but detailed.

Warlord Tesan,

Until we are sure of what lies before us, it may be wise for us to not invite others into our first meeting. It is not that I mistrust Tagalog or his handlers, mind you, but it is more in the case that the solution to your specific problem might need some unconventional solutions.

I have sent you a map to my keep. Meet me there at your earliest convenience.

Yours in Service,
Dekkard Morgannus Drakewing
Viceroy of St. Eva and the Northern Marches
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Return to Valencia