Sensual Soak (Open)

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

Sensual Soak (Open)

Postby Genisys on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 am

Geni closed her eyes as she stepped into the Bath House, allowing the humid air to engulf her entirely causing more of a curl to spring up in those thick, ruby tresses. Hand would slide through the thick strands, pulling them back, momentary debate on plaiting the thick mass - but deciding against it just yet - once she got it wet maybe.

She nodded lightly to the attendant and moved toward the main pool, a few steps back would be taken, a bench claimed - her clothing folded neatly upon the edge of it, towel resting near folded cloth for when she was done. She really should claim a private bath, but she was not in the mood to fumble with coin, she was tired and simply wished to wash the dust from travel off her form and relax within the soothing, heated water of the bathing pool.

Once stripped, she would move toward the edge of the pool, and with the guidance of stairs downward enter the warm water allowing it to rise up to the swell of her hips, tease lightly at the indentation of her navel. The very tips of those tresses were soon darkened by the absorption of the heated liquid, slowly being pulled upward along the strands. Then, after a brief moment of thought, she submerged her entire being within the expanse of the water - after a few brief moments broke the surface and smoothed the clinging strands back from pale features. Casting her gaze about the expanse of the bath house, she was curious if anyone would be joining her.
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Re: Sensual Soak (Open)

Postby Tarin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 am

The cat's eyes rose quietly when there was someone passing him....he was the attendant there, a light smile offered to the elven lady that moved towards the benches. He let his eyes follow her before they turned down again to the logbook he was about to write in. His tail flicked behind him, a small shrug and he signed out of work. That didn't mean that he now couldn't relax some...and she looked like most promising company.

He didn't wear more then the bit of fur spread over his chest and those shorts. Usual work clothes to him, it made stripping easy now a towel was found just as quickly. A hand run through that unrully mop of hair...blonde and a few grey strands mixed within...wondering idly how many might be added still over time, quietly shaking his head. No need to think about that now, when light 'patpat' sounds were heard, moving towards the pools.

"Mind if I join?" A friendly smile given to her, allready sitting down on the edge of the water, letting feet dangle within, tail thumping back and forth behind him, pierced tip, a mithril ring looped through that tigerstriped end. "Just looking to relax some after work..." he explained for her, head ever so lightly tilted to the side.
Tarin - Manager of the Healing House
Lysinda - The confused herm wolf
Solio Linubar - mischievious Nixie
Nightmoon - Tortured Vulpine soul
Felix - Small priest of Gaea
Tarin

Postby Genisys on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 am

The human woman sank into the water, flicking her gaze upwards toward the feline male as he finished his work and then moved to settle upon the edge of that pool within reach of her frame. She moved to lean against the edge of the pool, arms folded to allow her chin to rest upon them as she listened to him speak about relaxing after work.

She closed her eyes lightly and had no problems with him joining her and she would say as much. "I don't mind the company at all, I would have found quiet elsewhere if I had wished to be truly alone. Though in this place, can one truly be alone?" She was of course speaking about the empire as a whole. One could be anywhere, and still be surrounded by the influences of civilization and the barbaric customs of every race that walked the world.

"My name is Genisys, but most people just call me Geni." She said as she turned so that her back was know against the wall, arms moving to hold her up upon the edge of the pool, elbows bent. She let her head fall back lightly so she could look at him as they conversed. She adored the feel of the warm water washing over her form, shifting and rippling around her body easing out the tension from travel and the weariness from the lengthy, busy day that she'd had.

She hated traveling, and was quite, quite glad that she had finally returned to Nanthalion - hopefully it would be for a more extended stay, and while she was at it, actually make a few friends while she was here.
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Postby Tarin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

There was more then enough room for her to shift and shift the way she wanted, needed...watching from above how she leaned against the wall...those slit eyes taking a peek down her body, over those gentle curves. He was cat, a man...he by far was blind...no, he really couldn't resist.

"My name is Tarin...my pleasure to meet you..." that tail moved, offered to her hand in a kind of handshake with a cat's twist. "...and no...you are never alone here...maybe in your Inn room or within one of these private rooms." he spoke on, a light purr swinging, rumbling within his voice.

A light push of those arms...he looked like he trained...stayed in shape, no body builder...lean, a swimmer maybe, forward, slipping down into the wate besides her, watching as she relaxed...tension seemed to flow from her visibly. "You look worn out..." being a healer helped to read those small body signes. "...but you have the best place here to relax..." he pointed to that small, manmade waterfall, where water splashed down, rushed into the larger pool. "For shoulders or back I can only recommend that waterfall...let the hot water rush and beat down your back. Or, of course you find a masseur...or someone else with skilled hands..." the smile at her and relaced back against the pool's edge like her, while the look in his eyes told that she allready would have found someone to help her.
Tarin

Postby Genisys on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:26 am

Geni shifted, tongue dancing against tiers, as she would listen to him. The waterfall sounded like it would indeed be blissful for working tension, working stress free of shoulders and along the length of her back.

"A masseuse? I've not had a massage in months..." It was obvious she was quite pleased by the thought of getting a massage. "Can you give one?" She inquired, missing the look in his eyes because she hadn't been looking at his face when he'd said as much.

(sorry for the delay and the short post)
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Postby Tarin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:33 am

"That is a shame....no massage in month...?" the gentle voice rumbled, own tongue flicked ove his lips again, words clinging to them that he would not speak....for now. "Didn't you see me working here?" he inquired after her question, that tail brushing her leg...accidentialy of course, ringed tip lightly touching...the metal warm by now in the humid air.

"I can and do give massages...but then again...you did see me log off my shift, didn't you?" voice turning teasing....lightly amused...what he spoke next not entirely meant serious. "Now that this is my...off time, my private time to spend...I'd need a little...encouragement to work my hands....now wouldn't I?" he chuckled lightly, watched her with interest, her reactions. He was a playfull one...couldn't help but tease at times.

"Though I must say...a beauty like you might just be innitiative enough..." that he couldn't help either...those red tresses...he would have to ponder why they were so alluring, so tempting...always the redheads that drew him in like a moth to the flames.
Tarin

Postby Genisys on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:38 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him, she'd only barely been paying attention to the employees when she'd entered the bath. He may have just been signing off his shift - she really, honestly hadn't been paying all that much attention. Her focus had, and for the most part was the relaxing warm water that she was currently soaking in.

"Truth be told, I wasn't actually paying all that much attention when I came in..." She let a light blush color her features to show that she was of course telling the truth. But, then again, what reasons would she have to lie? There was a light shift of frame, soft little jump as his tail brushed against her form, that metallic ring sliding over her form leaving a thin trail of its warmth upon slick flesh.

She slid a hand through those tresses, inky black now that they were saturated with the water. Sinking her head once more beneath the surface, the tresses would be managed once more. She would flick a glance toward him. " What manner of incentive would you need?" Innocent enough question as she let her fingertips slide along the edge of the pool while she watched him, studied him with those brilliant green orbs.
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Postby Tarin on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:51 am

Small laugh from merry kitten, letting that tail flick a little bit of water at her for stucking out that tongue. "There are people there that say, you shouldn't stick out your tongue if you do not plan to use it...specialy in this empire this rule might hold true...just that some just take the liberty of using it..." he spoke, amused, yet he could understand that she had ignored all and everything in favor of a moment to relax...unimportant things like attendants could...and should come later, no?

"Hmm..." he was thoughtfull...should he be blunt...coy and sneak around the topic? "...we go eye for an eye? A bit of pleasure for some in return...once I am finished with your massage you give me one in return?" He stretched that tail returning to it's underwater explorings...it touched now and then...just light brushes which the cat didn't seem to take note of. It wasn't happening often that he could get a massage himself...he should stop making those offers and then doing wicked things when it was his turn to massage...which led most times to other things.
Tarin

Postby Genisys on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:24 am

There was a moment or two of thought on his offer, a light tilting of her head as she studied him. Oh, she knew how the people in this Empire could be, naughty behavior ran rampant through the streets, littered the forest with its obviousness. Not that she was a paragon of virtue, but she still had her womanly virtue and had, as of yet, not given it up to any random individual passing by. She was however, good at playing coy, playing like she knew what was happening - that much, she had learned.

"We can do that Tarin..." She said lightly, tongue dancing over her lips a moment or two. "As far as using it, well, that is a different story...."
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Postby Tarin on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:35 am

He laughed lightly...amused by those words, shifting, a gesture for her to move closer to him. He liked long stories and maybe it could be told to his advantagehe certainly would try his best. "Don't get me wrong...I would never suggest anything inaaprochiated, to a lady...now would I?"

He would wait for her to move...slipping behind her, hands allready raised to her shoulders. "I hope you don't mind doing this here..." she'd feel that there was soft leather touching her skin, not his own...it gave him more grip on her slik flesh. "...I admit to be a lazy cat...don't want to get out now and prepare a table..." a little giggle as his fingers danced over her flesh, the fingertips free of the leather...he did need to get a feel for the muscles hidden below after all. It was a light dance...little prods...before the touch would firm up, light pull, heels of his palms grinding lightly...no force...gentle tempting the muscles to relax.
Tarin

Postby Genisys on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm

There was a light shake of her head, she didn't mind him beginning the massage here within the water - perhaps eventually they would end up on a table...or on the floor near the edge of the pool...either would work right? She settled herself before him, eyes sliding closed as the leather slid along her form for a moment, and then his hands found purchase upon her flesh and began working, kneading, gentle prodding and seducing the muscles into relinquishing the tension that they so desired to hold on to.

As the tension began to ease in the muscles of neck and shoulders, she let a soft moan pull free of her lips, it was a sound of contentment, a sound of pure pleasure. It had literally been ages since the last time she had had a massage and was relishing it.
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Postby Tarin on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 am

He clearly was no rookie...put attnetion to spots that were more tense then others...gentle, yet firm...hands that nimbly knew the dance over her skin...it was practiced ease and knowledge he could use there, easily enough working while his mind could wander...eyes that roamed the curve of shoulderblades, those strands of crimson hair, the lines of muscles when they tensed before succumbing to his touch...down along her sides...yes he certainly could apprechiate a nice back.

"How did you stumble upon this place..." he wondered, mused aloud while fingers changed their course upon her body...flat to her skin, a simple rubbing along her back...down her spine before they were run to ehr sides...the small touches to the sides of her breasts pure accidents...most tenderly working the soft skin there...even attemtping to see if she was ticklish.
Tarin

Postby Genisys on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 pm

He would find she was not ticklish, at least not along her sides. She barely noticed the soft brushes of his digits against the sides of her breasts as his fingers moved so expertly along her flesh. Eyes slid closed as she would nestle herself all the more into the expanse of the water and his skilled touch.

"I just kind of stumbled upon it. I'd been traveling for a few days, helping out with a few families that were going this way and that, and simply decided that I wanted to stay here when one of the caravans I'd been in stopped here during a storm." She said softly, eyes sliding closed as she trembled a bit, soft sighs of pleasure pulled from plush tiers.

(not the best post but tag, you're it :P)
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Postby Tarin on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:34 pm

It sounded familiar, the way she came here...close to his own story, wandering soul that got attached to this place. And she found her way back here. "This place attrackts a lot of travelers...and somehow we all stick...might be all that cum...." he mused with a chuckle...from sides those hands wanted to travel further...yet it would be difficult to squeeze them between them.

"Hmm...little choice now, milady Geni...." a soft murmur, close to her ear, the cat having leaned forward a little. "...you forego the lower part...I am flexible, sure...but I don't think my hands can bend that...awkward...we'd have to move you...a little..." he had a few ideas allready, a few spots that could work nicely. "...that or you'd allow me to resume my work allready at your chest..." he spoke...and that voice implied a little more...suggesting that the relaxing massage might turn a little more sensual.
Tarin

Postby Genisys on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:00 pm

She closed her eyes a moment, shifting her form, before she would move to slide up, out of the water and onto the edge of the pool. He, having hopefully backed up to allow the motion. "Is this better, or do you have somewhere else in mind?" She inquired softly, sliding a hand through still damp ruby hued tresses.

"This place does have something about it that makes you want to linger, stay, get involved with things, I just haven't quite figured out what it is yet." She said softly.
Genisys
Novice
Novice

Return to Baths Roleplay