New Meetings(Keita)

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

Re: New Meetings(Keita)

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Adon teases her a bit longer then slowly pushes his fingers inside her. He starts pulling them in and out, being careful not to go too deep and take her virginity this way.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm

It's not long before I get used to his fingers. It feels nice actually. I feel his fingers getting wet from my own liquids. I hope that it's normal. I don't want him to be grossed out by me or anythint. It was then that I wondered about what he said before. How could this hurt? It was feeling really good and I moaned again.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:03 pm

He then changes tactics using his middle and ring fingers, then moves them in an up and down motion rather than in and out. This might have appeared to be rough on her, but it wouldn't have felt that way. In fact, he's seen girls squirm in pleasure from this, a lot of times uncontrollably.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 pm

I froze momentarily at his new technique. It was uncomfortable at first but after a few moments, it was amazing. I couldn't help my body from squirming around. If he wasn't there in front of me, basically on top of me, I don't think that I would be able to stay in the same spot.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Adon moves his hand faster, intent on making her cum before moving on. He wanted her to experience that first orgasm without having to go right to the best part. He smiles watching her squirm, always getting a thrill knowing he was turning her on.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:15 pm

It's so much. I can't take it anymore. I felt this build up and suddenly I began to shake as a strong wave crashed over me. I brought my hands up and clung to his shoulders for support. It was so intense.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Adon smiles watching her writher and climax and holds onto her until she finally calms down. "My it's been a while since I've seen a girl cum like that, and that was your first time. How did you like it Keita?"
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 pm

I looked at him, my breathing hard but calming down.
"It was, nothing.....I've ever experienced."
Once I was calm enough, I felt him remove his fingers. I then leaned back once again, against the side of the bath.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm

"Oh trust me, it's going to get better. Technically, you still have your virginity, or "virtue" as you've known it." Adon gives her a few moments to catch her breath then moves back around in front of her. Holding her legs open, he slowly pushes his length inside her. He goes deeper meeting some resistance then pushing through sliding all the way in.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:32 pm

I looked at him with question as he positioned himself directly in front of me. I closed my eyes and my mouth went wide as I felt him slide his large member inside of me. I screamed as he pushed through my maidenhead. My eyes went wide with the pain and the burning. My hands moved and gripped onto his body.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 pm

"I'm sorry Keita, I know it hurts, but that's normal for all girl having sex for the first time. It will start feeling good soon, I promise." He stays in place for a moment letting her adjust before starting to pump into her slowly.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm

It did hurt and I felt a few tears roll down my face but after a while, the pain subsided and he began to thrust quicker. My hold loosened as my sore sex became accustomed to him. It was still tight and hurt but nothing like that first thrust.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Adon continues holding her, hoping this would be of some comfort until the pain was gone. His thrusts became faster, letting out a soft groan feeling her already tight sex squeeze around him.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm

As he continues to thrust me, I could feel that same building like before. The pain was gone and I was being overcome with pleasure once again and it was nice. I began to moan as his thrusts continued, a bit harder now as well but it was okay.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:50 pm

"That's right Keita, just enjoy yourself..." He whispers loosening his hold on her, his head moving down kissing and gently nipping at her neck and shoulders like before. "Mmm I love tight you are inside, it feels so amazing..."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Baths Roleplay