New Meetings(Keita)

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

New Meetings(Keita)

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 am

Continuing from Lonely Inn thread...

"It's alright, your health was of more concerned. My name's Adon." He answers leading her inside. "Do you want to use the public pool or use a private room? There's really nothing to be embarrassed about in here, everyone goes naked."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Re: New Meetings(Keita)

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 am

I still felt embarrassed.
"If a private bath is available, I would rather use that but if it's not, the public is fine."
It was true, I needed this and wasn't leaving without getting cleaned up.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 am

"I'm sure there's plenty available. It's rare that every single one is occupied." Adon leads her to the private baths dropping in some coins and opens the door letting her in following after. He takes his cloak from her then begins undressing too. "How about men? Have you ever seen any of us naked?"
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 am

I was a bit nervous when he took his cloak from me but I quickly turned around when he undressed as well.
"Um, no. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude."
I was frozen, I've never a naken male before. I didn't know what to expect. I knew he was tall and slender but had no idea of what to be under his garments.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:23 am

"I suspected as much." Adon said as he folds his clothes. "May as well have a look now. I don't think there's been a single female for miles that hasn't at least seen a male body. So the odds are good that you will see one eventually." As he waits to see if she will or not, he stand facing her, one hand hanging down and the other on his hip.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 am

I must admit I was curious and what better opportunity. I slowly turned around and gazed at him. He had a magnificent body. He was tall and has nice skin. I took my time and as I slowly went down and blushed more. When I reached his....I froze. I stared in amazement. When I realized that I was staring like that, I snapped up and turned around again.
"I'm sorry Adon. I didn't mean to stare like that."
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 am

"Look all you want. Hell, feel free to touch too." He says laughing, mostly joking with her. He then starts letting in more cold water in the tub. "Let me know when the water's cool enough for you." As he stands there, he catches a glance over at her body again, finding it rather difficult to keep his length from growing.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 am

I went over to the bath and touched the water.
"This is fine."
I then stepped into the bath. It felt nice. I could feel myself cooling down. I didn't look at Adon till I heard him get into the bath as well. I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw. He was soft but still large. I don't know much about these things and was nervous that he was naked here with me but I was still okay. My gaze went to the water, knowing what was hidden under its surface.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:44 am

Adon shuts off the cold water and joins her in the water, sitting a couple of feet away from her trying not to make her too uncomfortable. He didn't want to seem pushy. "Would you by any chance be from Lunoorah?"
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 am

I almost hated to admit this.
"Um, actually, I really don't remember where I'm from."
I paused, feeling slightly ashamed.
"I, I was cast out of my village when I was young."
I watched him, listening to me, to what I was saying and it was different. No one ever listened to me before.
"My village didn't like dark magic and it was forbidden. My mother fell in love with a Dark druid elf. That was my father. She was allowed to stay in the village after my father was killed but then she was taken by illness, leaving me alone. The village though I was an abomination and that I wasn't one of them."
I couldn't help the tear that fell when I spoke of this.
"They cast me out when I was about five years old. I remained close to the village to steal some food when I could but one day, the village was attacked and burned to the ground. I was about six then. I wandered after that for about four years. I met an old human male who took me in. He was kind to me for the most part. He always made me wear sheer clothing and had a lot of females. Always called them his property and spoke of training. He said that when I was old enough he would....train me......as well. I really don't know what he meant. I was usually locked up in my room. When I turned 18, he passed away. That was when a bunch of his females came and let me out, telling me to run away. I did what they said. When I left, I saw soldiers heading towards the place I ran from."
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:01 am

"Oh I see. Lunoorah's is my homeland and lately many have been leaving it, so I thought perhaps you were another refugee from there." He moves closer and takes her hand seeing her tearing up. "From what you've told me, this man who you stayed with was a slave owner, and intended to train you to become one as well. How did he treat the other women? Did they not like being with him?"
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:07 am

I smiled and used my other hand to wipe the tear.
"I don't think he treated them well. I used to hear them screaming all the time. The day that I was told to run, two of them remained with me. They had told me horrible things of what he would do to them or have done to them. They also told me that the soldiers that went there, were from the Empire and that they were collection the rest of them as back taxes and were going to sell them. Eventually, they got caught as well but not before hiding me away. That was about a month ago....I think."
I took a deep breath, the water soothing my body.
They would talk when they thought I was asleep, saying that it's just a matter of time for them. They were in the records? I think. Something about how he used to keep records of all his property and that is what the Empire was using to track them down, making sure they catch them all.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:14 am

"I see, then it sounds like you were very lucky. They might've taken you anyway even if you weren't in the records, most likely for themselves. Not all slaves have it so bad though, it all depends on what kind of a person the slave is and what kind of person the master or mistress is. I've had slaves before myself, and I always treated them well. I never tortured them, but I did punish them if they stepped out of line. One of them is still with me right now, but she's no longer a slave. As a matter of fact, even she has her own slave." He answers.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 am

"I see. I really wouldn't know. To be honest, you are the first person that I've ever had a conversation with. No one really ever spoke to me, unless telling me to do something."
I was completely relaxed now, even sitting next to Adon while we were both naked. It was nice to have a conversation with him. Something was bugging me though, picking at my brain.
"Um, how does one become a slave? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question but I've pretty much been locked away most of my life."
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:27 am

"Well, many are captured by slavers, usually against their will. Then they're taken to the ISA building to trained then auctioned off. Others aren't as much of a problem, either because they've never known life outside of slavery, or they failed living as a free person and need someone to command and guide them. But apart from those, there are many other ways a person can be enslaved. But as I said, it's not always such a bad life. And from what you told me, I don't think you would've liked having that man as your master. Not unless you want someone harsh."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Next

Return to Baths Roleplay