Washing and Waiting (open)

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

Washing and Waiting (open)

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:36 pm

He didn't say much to the woman who led him down the marble hallway to the bath he had paid for, as he was far too distracted by the swaying tilt of her hips, the luscious curve of her legs. He had walked into the baths on a whim, hoping to sate his curiosity of the myriad of men and women who entered dirty and morose, and left again looking so happy and clean. He had to admit; he had been far too long on the road to really appreciate what having clean fur was like.

The vulpine was so lost admiring his guide’s curves and thinking about the merits of cleanliness that he nearly bumped into her when she stopped before a large door. His chains gave an agitated rattle under the cloak he wore to hide them. Steam curled up from between the cracks, and without a word she opened the portal for him, gave him a smile that made his insides curl in excitement, and ushered him inside. The large, sunken basin of steaming water was empty, although he had no idea how one person could possibly use an entire pool by himself. The water was crystal clear and inviting, an alcove of soaps, ointments and exotic oils lined a wall, along with other, oddly phallic objects. The door closed behind him with a soft click, and he was left alone.

At first he was a little nervous. He didn't remember paying nearly so much coin for such an extravagant private bath. Or maybe this was just more luxury then he was used to; weeks on the road searching for scholarly pursuits didn't leave much time for primping. His fluffy tail gave a little wag at the sight of the water again, his ears flicking. Then again, he was here to enjoy himself, wasn't he? Stepping to the far wall, he slid away his cloak and belted leather pants, setting everything aside until he was finally bare, stretching out muscles that hadn't been flexed properly for days, the tiny scars and defined lines of his lithe form standing out starkly. Sleeping in trees and side ditches couldn't have been good for him. Neither were the dangerous forays into ruins and dungeons either, but that was beside the point. When was the last time he had bothered to be naked? Probably the last time he had seen other people. Goddess…that had been months ago.

His chains spread out, the five lengths magically bound to his back easing out like a spider’s web, dipping into the water and causing small snaps of steam. He couldn't remember the last time he had had so much room to stretch out in. Then it hit him that anyone else might soon walk in with him. Blushing in spite of himself, he slipped into the heated water, and let out a sigh of relaxation. This was good! His white fur soaked up the heat and almost massaged his weary form. Chains weaving and bobbing through the ripples and empty pool, tail wagging sluggishly through the water, Silas Bloodthunder settled back and finally let his guard down.
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Re: Washing and Waiting (open)

Postby Ky-Kie Nightsaber on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:09 am

She looked up at the sign for the baths and thought about going in, knowing she had not bathe since she had been on the road. She looked at her tail and shook it, seeing the dust fly around her tail, she decieded now was the time to clean her matted fur. She headed in and paid for a bath. She followed her guide down the hall and pulled her cloak closer to her.

She was thinking about getting in the bath and trying to hide her knives that she bumped into her guide. "Sorry..." She mumbled, slightly embarrased because she brushed her guide's chest with her arm. The guide just smiled and slide open the door quietly and let her in. As soon as she walked in she heard the door close behind her. She was to distracted by all the oils, ointments and soaps that she didn't notice the clothes on the floor or the person in the water. I haven't been in a place like this in....I don't know how long. She thought to herself as moved towards the soaps, taking off her cloak and placing it on a chair. She started taking all her knives off of her and placing them on her cloak.

With a sigh she walked over to the oils still with her top and pants on. Looking through all the oils not reconising any of them. She started to take off the lids and sniff some of them. Finding one that she liked she placed it aside and smiled to herself. Heading back to her cloak and knives, she started taking of her clothes and inspected the several cuts she had on her arms and legs. Her ears twitched slightly, remembering how she got them looking for her lost friend. With another sigh she stood up and started walking over to very end of the bath. She slowly got in and sunk into the water so that it was over her head.

She smiled as she felt the dirt wash away from her fur and she began to relax for the first time in a long time. She came up and leaned against the side of the bath, rubbing her fur to get the rest of the dirt off. Only then did she start thinking about if someone else came in. She felt herself tense up hoping that these were not coed baths. She did not have any other clothes and she did not want to share a bath with a male. She had had she share of males and all of them ended up disappointing her. With a shake of her head she went back to cleaning her self. As she looked up to grab the oil she picked out, she noticed someone else was in the water with her and even worst it was a male. Not knowing what to do she just froze in mid reach just staring at him.
Ky-Kie Nightsaber
Novice
Novice

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 am

He hadn't said anything when the woman had walked in, and hadn't dared make a sound as he watched her walk to the oils and strip down, his mind had been racing far too quickly. She was stunningly beautiful, curvy and soft, her fur looking almost as dirty as his had been.

He tucked his tail around his waist under the steaming water, sinking down in an attempt not to be seen. His eyes ran over her as she moved, to tiny cuts, the strong muscles underneath it all, and the graceful contours she sported so enticingly. He caught his mouth halfway open in silent awe. How long had it been since he had seen a woman, of any species? Far too long it seemed.

His chains gave a sudden jerk in surprise as she disrobed, her nakedness hitting his sensibilities like a lead weight. Almost at once his arousal took over, and his chains shivered and inched closer to her luscious form, aching to touch her, to feel her under his hands. His ears flattened in a blush. As she slid into the pool with him, it was all he could do to keep from gasping. All he could do was look, his vulpine hard-on raging ever harder and hotter then longer he stared at her, until he was sure it would boil the water around him!

Then she spotted him, and he drew back with a start, his fur rustling and his chains retreating back all at once. He noticed the look in her eyes, the surprise. She hadn't even noticed him! She seemed so wary, so cautious; how could he make that tension slide away? He straightened, gave her the best smile he could, and kept his tail firmly covering his lap.

"Hello there, my dear. Silas Bloodthunder,at your service." He gave a little bow of his head, which he was sure exposed a bit of his length. He regretted it immediately. " A pleasure to meet you...albeit in such risque circumstances..."
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Postby Ky-Kie Nightsaber on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:00 am

She was speechless, as she quickly pulled her hand back and cover her chest with her arms and her lap with her tail. Knowing very well that nothing was getting cover well. She sighed and looked at her lap not knowing what to do or say but wishing that she had a bigger tail.

Her ears pinned back in embarrassement as she started to look up at him. Knowing that he would be able to see a slight flush on her face even though her fur was a dark gray color. She pulled her legs up to her chest slightly trying to hide more of her body.

She froze again when he spoke not knowing how to react, she sized him up but tried not to look to far down. Before she took it any farther she looked up at his face quickly and smiled slightly, thinking to her self, Oh goddess what have I gotten myself into.

"Hello, I'm Ky-kie Nightsaber. It is a pleasure to meet you." She tilted her head slightly and smiled softly. She never has been to comfortable around guys but for some reason this one doesn't come off like the other ones. "Silas....was it? Now I feel like I have heard that before....maybe not. I haven't been around people for almost a year. So I could just be imagining that I have heard your name." She chuckles to herself.
Ky-Kie Nightsaber
Novice
Novice

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 am

He managed to drag his eyes away from her curves as she spoke, her voice sweet and melodious. Like the rest of her. He tried not to stare again at her chest as she covered up, noting how large and round and soft her breasts looked...he gave a little cough to steady himself.

"Ky-kie. Thats a very beautiful name." He offered her another smile, and moved a little closer, his tail swirling back away from his lap and exposing his throbbing length for her to see. His chains rattled and he covered up again almost at once, but he was sure she had seen all of him. He blushed furiously, and brushed a length of chain against her leg under the water.

"Yes, uh...I haven't been around others for a long time myself. Several years, in fact. You're the first person I've talked to in all that time." He stuttered, trying to save himself more embarrassing displays. He just couldn't get over how lovely she was, and how comfortable she somehow made him feel. "what brings you here, if I may ask?"
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Postby Ky-Kie Nightsaber on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 am

Part of her wanted to back away from him but she didn't. She happened to glance down at him when he moved closer and she blushed heavily. She felt something brush he leg and she looked down seeing a chain, slowly reaching out to touch it, noticing that it was connected to him.

"Thank you" She smiled as she looked back up at his face. "I am here because I am dirty." She laughs lightly. "I haven't bathe in a while and thought I could use one." Her tail curled around her ankles. "What brings you here?"

Sizing him up, she started to wonder if the chain was really connectted to him or if he just didn't bother to take them off. She also wondered why he had the chains in the first place and what he used them for? At the last thought she felt her self blush and tried to push it out of her mind with a slight shake of her head.
Ky-Kie Nightsaber
Novice
Novice

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 am

He gave a little chuckle, watching her face as she examined his chains. With a sigh he lowered his tail, exposing his throbbing cock completely. She had already seen all of him anyway. No reason to bother with modesty now...and he was only getting harder and bigger by the moment. He turned and exposed his back, where the long lengths of chain connected flawlessly to his back.

"Since I can see you're curious...these chains are linked to my soul. I can command them to do pretty much anything I want." He explained, letting another length of chain slide comfortingly around her waist, gently brushing across the bottoms of her fur and full, huge tits. His mind raced as he did so, shuddering a little. She was just so gorgeous...and thoughts of raw, animal lust swam through his head.
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Postby Ky-Kie Nightsaber on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:48 am

She sat wide eyed and reached out with both her hands towards his back. Forgetting that she was trying to cover herself up. She couldn't believe that he had chains and that they where connected to his soul. She knew she had things to hid from people but this...this was just insane.

"They say curiosity killed the cat. As much as I hate that saying it tends to be true. I am just surprised I am not dead yet." She sighs and she brings her arms down by her side and continues to watch the chains. She almost didn't feel the chain that wrapped around her waist but when it did her mind started racing with all the things he could do to her. "So if I may ask, How did you get the chains?"
Ky-Kie Nightsaber
Novice
Novice

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:56 pm

His fur ripped a bit at her touch, and he willed his chains to slide tighter around her, one more looping loosely around her leg and massaging the muscles there. Her question caught him off-guard though.

"I...honestly have no idea how." He replied, giving a little shrug. He was finding it easier to open to this woman every second. He had never bothered to answer peoples questions himself. Usually he was too busy asking his own. "Regretably I don't remember much of anything. All I know is they're bonded to me for life."

His tail gave a wag in the water as his chains continued to dance for her. Again he turned to face her, somehow no longer ashamed of his arousal as it finally surged to its full length. "What about yourself? You seemed to have a great deal of knives to disarm..." He nodded to her pile of clothes with a smile.
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Postby Ky-Kie Nightsaber on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 pm

She smiled to herself when she sensed that her question caught him off guard. She loved doing that to anyone, it gave her a sense of power that she normally never felt. She smiled to herself feeling more chains wrap around her. Thinking to herself, Oh the things someone could do with these.

"It might not be regrettable if you don't remember. I wouldn't call anything regrettable." With a sigh, she moved her arms back to her side and twitched her ears a bit. "Everything happens for a reason, good, bad or indifferent." Her eyes slid down his body again and she blushed when she saw how aroused he was. She quickly turned her attention back to his face.

"My knives?" She looked at them with a slightly loving smile. "They are my pride. My father crafted those for me when I was young. They have seen a lot of blood shed unfortunately, but it was well deserved. The rest is not sometime I share to often." Closing her eyes at the last statement and remembering the pain she went through.
Ky-Kie Nightsaber
Novice
Novice

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:53 pm

His eyes roamed back over her body as she moved, and his length gave another hot surge in the water, growing steadily larger as if her prescense only made him want her more. His chains tightened gently around her thigh and waist, pulling her ever closer. His tail gave another little flick as he listened to her.

"You sound sad to say that...and I'm sorry to see such a gorgeous woman so upset." He said, smiling again and resting a hand on her hip comfortingly.As he did so his eyes were drawn down to her chest, to the full, juicy-looking breasts she bore so proudly, her nipples just visible under the soft grey fur. All at once the things he wanted to do to them rushed to the forefront of his thoughts, and he blushed all the harder.

"If I may be so bold, you seem troubled. Is there anything I might be able to do to help you relax?" He asked, and with a thought one his chains swept the bottle of oils she had been reaching for, pulling it into his hand. He opened it, a sweet, heady smell like strawberries and honey filling the room. With a bow to her, he gently poured a little into his open palms, and brought the oil to her lower back, pulling her flush to his chest and rubbing down her back, massaging the muscles and curves there. All the while his arousal pressed like a thick spike of heat inbetween their stomachs, throbbing from between her thighs to stretch up past her belly button and tickle the bottom of her perfect breasts.
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Postby Ky-Kie Nightsaber on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:19 am

As he pulled her closer a surge of heat ran through her body. It wasn't completely new to her but she has not felt like this in so long but it felt competely different from the first time. She had a sad smile on her face remembering what had happened and what she was trying to run away from.

"I am. It was against my brother, my twin. He attacked our village for the sake of his master, teacher whatever you want to call that foul beast." Sighing deeply, causing her chest to rise and fall. It hurts just remember the look in her brother's eyes as he was fighting against her. She knew she wasn't going to be able to save him without doing the one thing she never wanted to do. Trying to shake those thoughts aside she leaned towards him, allowing the chains and his arm wrap around her.

She was shocked with the sudden movement of him pulling her close to him. "I have always been troubled ever since that day." She replied as she relaxed with him massaging her back. Only then did she realize how aroused he was and how, with a thought of wanting it in her, wet she was getting. She couldn't remember the last time she had been touched like this and she was enjoying every bit of it. Laying her head against his shoulder, she completely relax and rubbed up against him slightly.
Ky-Kie Nightsaber
Novice
Novice

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:18 am

He frowned a bit as he listened to her, his hand rubbing and growing a bit more curious of her curves every second. He could sense her pain and longing, and he suddenly felt resolved to ease it however he could. His chains curled more about her, caressing her legs and hips under the water, as his arousal raged and burned and throbbed in time with it all...it was getting harder to ignore.

"It sounds to me like you've been through a lot...thankfully, we're in the right place to forget and relax a little." He gave her another smile, daring to plant a soft kiss to her shoulder, his hands giving her a light squeeze. He realized with a start, that he had managed to caress her firm, soft ass. He blushed deeply, and his tail gave a little shiver. His eyes wandered down her body again, how she was no longer hiding it...and the sudden desire to claim her thrilled through him. He had never wanted another being quite as badly as he wanted this woman.

Her touch, her gentle rubbing was what made his self control falter, and as she leaned into him, his vulpine manhood stabbed at her, hot, thick and lusting for her touch, as a soft bark a pleasure issued from him. He wasn't sure how he was going to stay civil...but his body kept right on touching her. Needing her.
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Postby Ky-Kie Nightsaber on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 am

"I am still going through a lot. I have to kill the one thing I swore to protect with my life. I failed him when I let him go to his master." She smiled softly when he kissed her sholder. "But I am thankful for stopping here." She snuggled closer to him and put her nose to his neck breathing him in. She didn't know what was going to happen but at this point she was enjoying his touch to much.

She started kissing his neck and caressing his arousal lightly. She was a little surprised about how bold she was being but at this point she didn't care. She just wanted to forget all her problems for a little bit. She loved his hands on her body and she didn't want him to stop; she wanted more. Looking up at him and smirked, sensing that he was losing his self control slowly. "You feeling okay?" She kissed his cheek and licked him.

He was causing her to forget everything and was glad for it. She just wanted him to touch her and make her feel right for once. She pulled away from him a bit and looked him in eyes as she rubbed his arousal. She was getting wetter by the second and she wanted him now.
Ky-Kie Nightsaber
Novice
Novice

Postby Silas Bloodthunder on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 am

Her touch was driving him mad. Every brush and rub of her against him made his need that much stronger. When her fingers finally made their way to his length, he swore his arousal lengthened further. He squeezed her soft ass then, gently pressing her back to the edge of the pool, his chains pulling her legs apart just enough to have the barbed tip of his shaft press against her slit. He wanted her. Badly. From the look in her eyes, she wanted him, too.

"I'm fine now that I have you here." He growls softly, his hands sliding up her front to cup and massage her full breasts, rubbing and mauling the full, soft globes, tweaking the nipples and coaxing them to hardness. Part of his mind was screaming at him to stop. The other part of him was urging him to do more, to be rougher, to go wild. He had never been with a woman...at least, he couldn't remember being with one. It was time to fix that hole in his memory.

"I want you..." he whispered in her ear, his chains tugging her closer and binding her to him, the thick tip of his vulpine cock finally spearing her entrance, spreading her depths apart as he forced inch after inch of his throbbing need into her. For a moment he thought his size would be too much for her; then he decided he didn't care. He had a lot to give her, and she would take it it all somehow.
Silas Bloodthunder
Novice
Novice

Next

Return to Baths Roleplay