The First Stop

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

The First Stop

Postby Gerult on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 am

It had been a while since Gerult had gotten an opportunity for a bath. After his last job, slaughtering a community of goblins who wouldn't stop stealing, raping, then eating the farmer's livestock, he had decided he needed a bit of city life again. Countless nights spent sleeping on the earth and washing in ponds had him looking forward to the first hot water bath available.

With this in mind he had left his small pack behind in his room and traveled from the inn to the baths.

The city seemed to have potential, it didn't have much competition in his way of traveling to it, and already it seemed to have some of the more attractive women he had seen in a very long time.

The dusty leather garbed wanderer slung the doors of the bath wide....
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Re: The First Stop

Postby Gerult on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 am

It seemed quiet here in the baths for such a notoriously unruly place, the exact reason why he had decided to make the town his destination. A few coins passed hands and Gerult took his towel with him to a bench.

He began undressing, a full realization of just how long it had been since his last hot bath.
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Postby Isla on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 pm

The woman had slipped into the baths, she had new clothing now she wanted to be very clean before she would wear them. She held the bags tightly as she slipped into the baths, her eyes flicked about and she mumbled quietly, there seemed only one other there he wouldn't be hard to avoid she figured, or at least almost hoped.

Chastity took a deep breath, her eyes swept the area again before she found herself a dark corner and tucked her clothing there, slowly she slipped from her robe and carefully made her way to the water, slipping inside of it she let out a soft, happy sigh. Oh gods, warm water.. it felt.. well it felt wonderful! She started to wonder if she could just live there, live within the heated pool.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Gerult on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 am

Gerult quietly moved into the pool. He was tall and thin although muscled across his frame. The scarred man audibly made apparent his appreciation for the hot water. He dunked himself and took a moment before moving back to the edge to grab his bar of soap and washcloth. While sudsing his washcloth he turned to the stunning redhead who had entered just a moment before him "Warm and Clean. What more could you want?"

He knew what else he could want, he was looking at it.... had it really been that long for him? He tried to not seem embarased or aware of the way his body reacted when looking at an attractive female.

So he turned slightly as he began washing his body, hoping she wouldn't become immediately apparent of the boner that was developing.
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Postby Isla on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 am

She jumped, a small, nervous giggle leaving her as she watched him a moment, "mmm well yes, warm, clean it is quite lovely.." she smiled again, giggling as she adjusted herself just a little bit. "You like the warmth of the baths or just that it is clean?" She giggled, her fingers combed through her hair a moment and she grinned, figuring he was one of the natives. She let out a soft sigh and leaned herself back in the water, smiling as she enjoyed the moment, having too long been outside the water, too cold.

"Do you come here often? What is your name?" She asked, adjusting herself just a bit, her hands moving to fold in her lap, not really caring that she was naked in the water with some odd man, lately that seemed somehow normal.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Gerult on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:59 am

He continued to scrub his upper body, working the rag over his shoulders "Warm and clean, it's been a while since I've had a chance like this." He was well developed but no hulking mass. Scars, apparently of various sources, permanently tainted his pale complexion but the man seemed personable if not a bit distant in his natural reactions.

He turned around after she had asked his name, a hard-on working its way to stand at attention as he spoke. "Just arrived today from north, my name is Gerult and what would I have the pleasure of calling you?"
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Postby Isla on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:09 am

She smiled warmly at him a moment, giggling as she adjusted herself, continuing to just enjoy the warmth, "Ah.. the north! How was it.. still cold yes?" She batted her eyes a moment, "Gerult.. very nice name, mine is Chastity.." she stood and gave a semi curtsy, having been watching others around that did such things, resettling herself in her seat, "its very nice to meet you.." she grinned, adjusting herself just a bit more. "Why has it been son long since you have had a chance to wash and such.." she wondered aloud.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Gerult on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:34 am

He offered what he could comfortably manage for a smile, half a smirk with some pearly white teeth flashing, as he took to leaning against the wall and enjoying the view.

"Chastity, hope that name doesn't hold too much truth." He laughed honestly for half a second, his hands coming up a bit playfully as he continued to speak, "Weather hasn't changed much in my lifetime"
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Postby Gerult on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:36 am

((sorry didn't fully post it appears))
"I heard of this place some time ago, I got tired of work and decided to make the long trip here." He pushed forward off the wall and moved toward her "It appears from what I heard this is exactly the place I was looking for."
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Postby Isla on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:25 pm

She smiled warmly at him a moment, her eyes flicked over his body and a smirk appeared, "hmm well.." she cleared her throat, "no my name as little actual.. " she shrugged, "anyway.." she purred lightly, "this is a vacation to you?" She tilted her head and grinned broadly. "Usually people here are leaving to go places for their vacations.. I suppose it would make sense that some could come here.." she grinned again, her head tilting, watching him watch her.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Gerult on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 am

He returned her smile, he wasn't one that exuded emotion, but his spirits seemed to have taken a move for the better as there conversation continued. "I've gone beyond vacation, for now I'm looking to relocate..." The distance closed between the pair, he took a dip knocking the suds from his body and came up in the water just a bit closer standing just before her. "You know what would make this hot bath even better?" A grin curled at one corner of his mouth, his hand moved forward to rest at her hip when he finished answering.
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Return to Baths Roleplay