Escaping from the public (open for one and all to join)

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

Escaping from the public (open for one and all to join)

Postby Danar Swift on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Dranar was hoping for some time alone. And he hoped the baths would give him that time. From what he could see it was open and empty. The cool still waters and the steam rising up from it. He slipped the glove on his right hand off, revealing his scale clad hand. He then pulled off his shirt, showing the scales going all the way up his arm and shoulder. But giving way to skin. He laid his journal ontop of the shirt, and removed his pants and underwear. He raised his hands above his head, stretching. Standing naked in the open.
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Re: Escaping from the public (open for one and all to join)

Postby violet luvless on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:52 am

Violet walks in clutching a towel to her bare pale chest and looks up at Dranar. "I-I'm sorry" she stutters not even bothering to cover up her naked body, "Am I intruding?" Her long black tail twitches and her cat ears go down against her head as guilt starts to set into her gold eyes.
violet luvless
Novice
Novice

Re: Escaping from the public (open for one and all to join)

Postby Danar Swift on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Danar turns his head quickly to the intruder. He takes a step back, his eyes widening at the surprise guest to the baths. Although his eyes dart up and down, taking in the sight of the uncovered guest. She was, beautiful.

And so he holds up a hand, flat palmed and welcoming. "It's alright, it's a large bath and it's not like I can reserve it for myself." He says with a smirk.
Danar Swift
Novice
Novice

Return to Baths Roleplay