A Moment's Meditation

Roleplay at any of the four temples. IC posts only in this forum

Re: A Moment's Meditation

Postby Myra on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Her amythest gaze watched him carefully, seeing him move towards her and with the wall at her back she had nowhere to run to. She could of course bolt to either side but that was to obvious of course and she didn't like to show her fear with him. Her chin lifted stubbornly but she was trembling as she listened to his words. It was true that she had never felt something like that before and had he taken her that way at the time she wouldnt have stopped him either. Nothing she would ever admit though as she tightened her hands into fists at her side, sinking her nails into flesh a bit "You see only what you wish to see Master."
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 am

A hand rose and pressed into the stone beside her head, trapping her there unless she wanted to truly make a scene for her master, cowering away and darting to the side away from his arm. Lewd leer crossing his features as he'd lean closer to her tongue sliding out over his lips. "Is that so? I'm not sure if that's really the case pet. Afterall, I wish to see you nude right now...and its certainly within my power to make it happen, but I don't, do i? No, I let our little conversation continue, this game that we like to play. Well, you do at least...because deep down underneath the only reason you're really mad..is because you're not as angry with me as you think you should be."
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 am

She hated him.. and loved him all in the same breathe. That he could see that enfuriated her all the more. She watched him, not giving that fear of him coming close to her, to not let him believe that he had trapped her as her eyes flickered to his tongue that slid over his lower lips. She groaned gently and pressed her hand to his chest as if to press him off of her "You think you see right though me.." Her hand instead gliding down his chest and shivered at how he wanted her right now because it was exactly as she wished him. Nakkid, pinning her to the wall and claiming her over and over. Shaking her head to try to push the image from her mind, having seemed to get her all confused in her words and fights "Damnit Master..."
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Carthad could have cackled, could have smirked wide and wicked, could have claimed his victory over her, reading her so perfectly, and only further infuriated her, stoked that rage to lash out at him all the more. Instead he'd simply lean forward, pressure put into that hand that slid down his chest gracefully, sensually, rather than adding resistance to push him away. His eyes flickering coolly over her face, as his features inches forward, lips closer to hers. That arm still up, and unless she made quite the show of ducking and curling away she was indeed good and trapped....just as she wanted to be.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:57 pm

She didn't want to be trapped, or she refused to admit she wanted to be trapped. The way he moved in closer had her heart pounding harder, her body answering to his and those dark lashes fell closed to hide the defeat in her eyes. She didn't fall to just anybody, she fought with everything in her even with him until she seemed to beat herself with her own thoughts and feelings. That hand upon his chest slid a bit lower before curling into his robe as if refusing to let him leave her now that he had pushed her to this point. She hated his ways, wished for something completely different and sometimes wondered if she truly meant anything besides just another of the many he took to his bed and now into his home. There were so many potential pets.. so many he claimed as his that she had come to the point that her collar meant nothing to him or to her. She figured to see a new face roaming the halls, in his bed at least weekly that she had stopped going to his room, stayed closed up within her own and only in times like this, when he ran into her here at work, or sought her out did she get the time with him that she desired but never took.

Her tongue slid out over her lower lip a moment, though they remained parted with him so close to her and her body was trembling in her defeat. Dark flesh against his pale with such a contrast it shook her sometimes. What would others below think of her surrender to such a man but then she was never in their favor anyways. A soft breathe taken and she would whisper under her breathe "If your going to take me then do it so that you can leave again.."
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:24 pm

He could only smirk, that smug and wicked smile of his, the one that spoke of known and absolute victory. Her resistance had been faltering since the moment she laid eyes upon him...could she know that was the reason he'd chosen her? The reason that the collar rested around her throat. Her hatred could always be turned to lust, and while she stewed in thoughts of hatred and rebellion when away from him, a few touches, a deep glance, and her stomach would tighten and thighs would moisten for him. He enjoyed the struggle that went on in her eyes...it entertained him to no end. Would he want her a broken and eager little pet? Possibly. Not that this current streak didn't have its major downsides.

Her words had his body sliding closer to hers as her fingers curled into his robe, gripping it tight even as her voice spoke of a token resistance, and act of defiance. To be used and left, so that she could continue nursing her hatred. His tongue sliding along her ear, in that horribly teasing motion, preying on each and every one of her weaknesses. "If you don't want me to fuck you...beg me to leave."
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 am

Her gaze remained downcast, refusing to meet him especially when he chose those words. Silver lashes hid those violet eyes as she bit down upon her full lower lip, a few strands of silver curls slid into her face and she refused to remove her hand from his cloak to push them out of the way. Her thoughts always seemed to be working though and she realized that she was just another fuck to him, another thing to conquer and win to be his. He collected things and she was one of the many he collected and gave into him. Feeling his tongue sweep along that pointed sensitive ear her body shuddered against his and her lips parted with a soft gasp as she clenched tighter to him, already feeling the warmth gather between her thighs. "You speak only of sating your appetite with me which will end up leaving us both satisfied physically and you off to go conquer another soon enough. You can not fully satisfy me.. but you've tricked me into this collar, therefore I'm yours to do with as you wish." Perhaps the words he wanted, or so she thought and gave him at the moment after spending her energy fighting him off. Perhaps it was better to give and let him go on then to continually battle with him and fight herself in the process. Those silver lashes lifted to him, her chin coming up in her usually stubborn way to show her face to him as those violet eyes told so many other emotions then the one she was trying to convey. Her body slid in against his, pressing herself into him, breasts to his chest and her hand slid to the sash that kept his robe upon his body as those violet eyes darted away just as quickly to hide those emotions and gave a tug to open his robe to her "One day... I hope somebody hurts you..." A whisper slid from her lips softly.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:37 pm

He chuckled darkly at her words, "Come now Ity...we both know that even I don't have the recovery time to go off and hunt for another bit of flesh after you've made sure to drain every last drop from me. My wicked moriel pet, with all her pent up hungers.." He'd say, smiling as he'd feel her hand undoing the sash of his robe. "Fully satisfy you? To do that I suppose you'd demand I never touch another woman....even though you're more often than not too busy or too grumpy to attend to my needs. Or did you want your life to be little more than chained to my bedpost at my beck and call?" He'd mentioned such a fate for her before...the fact that it kept coming up meant he'd done more than muse upon it.

As her sweet little body slid in close to his, the soft grind as their familiar forms met...resisting the urge to step forward, to pin her to that hard and rough stone. to take her in a manner that would punish her for her insolence, as he'd shake his head, "You haven't the slightest idea of the hurt I have known Itylra...and you seem to have given up being a good girl to earn those questions you cherished once. So lost in your foolish jealousy...but right now...you don't want to think about any pain..do you?"
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Temple Roleplays