A Moment's Meditation

Roleplay at any of the four temples. IC posts only in this forum

A Moment's Meditation

Postby xmastersethx on Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 pm

He had awoken refreshed, with a few aches and bruises there and there, but they were glorious pains, speaking of the decadence of the day before. Combat, force, pleasure, deep within the temple the Priest would rise in earnest from his slumber. Another day to be offered, another day of rampant chaos that the Dark Mother would surely bless, though she wouldn’t rise to join in. No she wanted to merely watch this revelry, and part of him smirked at the attempts that whatever their phantom antagonist had planned to disrupt the proceedings. A few traps, the killing of an acolyte? She would no doubt love the blood, enjoy the helplessness those trapped had felt. No, without a doubt it would only play further into her plans. Who were they to understand that though?

The Lady Sutara had been unbound early in the morning or perhaps late at night, once the priest was certain the effects of Kirva’s blood lust had passed, and he would collapse not too far from her within his private sanctuary there within the temple. He expected her to be gone when he awoke, and now his ears would strain for sounds coming from the temple proper, for cries of pain, pleasure, agony or mad joy. Had the festivities begun anew already? A bit of time in meditation would do the priest some good, whatever the case.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Re: A Moment's Meditation

Postby Myra on Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Ity had come in early that morning, knowing the festivity had started. The plans apparently had been made but she rarely paid attention to them. She had fallen out of graces with the goddess long before now and wasn't sure what would bring her back this time. The sight of all the spilled blood, her master in the midst with other women had her nose wrinkling up a bit and her gaze would take in the blood that would eventually be cleaned up later.. after all had left for more to be spilled.

At this time though, she chose another tunnel that would instead lead to her master's study and the books she would almost rather bury herself within. Perhaps that's where she took the wrong turn, her studying and quiet ways instead of being one that demanded power, but wasn't power in knowledge. Shaking her silver curls about her face a moment she found the book she wanted and landed within the pillows that were piled about the room and took her morning there. Later she would clean the mess and perhaps work on her own ways to please the goddess
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Thu May 13, 2010 6:56 pm

He didn’t hear all that much commotion from the central chambers, and so in lieu of rising right away he’d stretch out his will. Letting the undead automatons of dead creatures serve as eyes and ears, and feast on the sensory input they’d send back to him. Looking through a multitude of beady little eyes at all that was taking place within the temple, before he’d spot a particular darkling tucking herself away from the chaos that was supposed to be taking place. He didn’t blame her for not imbibing honestly, as private as she often was, he couldn’t imagine one of Kirva’s fickle emotions dominating her entire being. The experience as a whole might be rather good for her, and the thought crossed his mind of forcing the bad medicine on his pet. For now though he’d rise and make his way to study, to see her perched there.

Lost in one of her books as she often was, he’d let eyes dance over her curves for just a moment, as always this necromancer had to at least pay homage to lower portions that were an ever present jab within his mind. Part of him wondered if his sole reason for power was just to feed all his baser instincts, an amusing train of thought that seemed to make the pursuit of higher learning an exercise in futility if the journey were made simply to fuel the most primal of passions. He let such thoughts slip away though as he’d approach her prone form, voice ringing out in the room.

“Festivities taking place, and here is my acolyte curled up with a book in the bowels of the temple. On top of that, she’s been a bit lax with her work logs lately…why if someone were to look closely, they’d think you were getting paid because you’re a good pet for the High Priest. If only they knew the truth…” His tone was teasing though, prodding at her, but not meant to put her on the defensive.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Her head lifted as she heard his voice, surprise a moment and then a smirk found her lips before that dark purple gaze was turned back to her book though her attention was divided "I probably spend more time here at the temple then you do but then, I don't write them all in your book either. I'll fill it in later.." She closed the book a bit, realizing she was hardly going to get her studying done and needed to figure out which spells she was going to buy for her progress anyway.

"What would you rather have me do? Slaughter one of your many lovers out there.. I suppose I could possibly do that and hope the goddess would look down upon me? It only earn me your own anger and I've realized that its just not worth it." She lofted a brow, careful with her words there a little because she knew he had tried not to jab at her too much. She could of course spout from her own tongue must worse but it was held back just a bit. For as much trouble and frustration that she caused him.. she also cared about him and that frustrated her more then anything.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm

He smirked only wider at her words and shook his head, “Putting it the book is all that really matters, even if you don’t do a damned thing during your shift. You could probably write down that the Goddess appeared before you and dig a jig, I wouldn’t care as long as it was in the book.” He’d say with a shrugs, moving closer to her, looking over her shoulder to the book she was reading over so intently, trying to discern its contents.

Her second bit of banter saw no emotion cross his face, but it did make him curious. How early had she been there this morning? Had she seen him lying with Devidial? The kitten had been gone even before he’d awoken to free Sutara. What did it matter, they both were quite aware that such habits were going to continue, and that her tongue would most likely remain as wickedly sharp as it was while they did. Possessive little thing she was, particularly for a slave. Perhaps he’d need a heavier hand…. “Kill whoever you like Itylra, it’s a time of chaos and the Dark Mother must be offered blood. Don’t come whimpering to me though when they seek vengeance is all I will say…I’ll pay for your resurrection though.” He’d say with a dark chuckle. “Do you plan on sampling the brew then, acolyte?”
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Thu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm

She had not seen him and the kitten thankfully, though she was sure that they were lovers or the likes from previous encounters. She really did stop counting or trying to figure out which ones were and pushed aside her own feelings to stop from being frustrated with it all. Her book slowly closed and yet as much as she still needed to study the simplier spells and the archane sphere she was also interested in learning more defensive spells after the one that had caught her within these walls before. Threats were one thing but to actually defend herself and perhaps even strike back would be helpful as well

His question was heard though, but she also made note in her mind to fill out his damn books later and get some extra time in as well. "I believe.. I'll skip my participation in this one though I'll make sure that the visitors that come will get a chance to drink from it. I believe the goddess stopped believing in me long ago that it may only hinder your chance of winning her return.."

She was pushing herself up to put the book back away since it was obvious he'd rather have her working then studying and she would hardly get any studying done with him around anyways
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

He'd nod his head, catching a bit of the arcane scribble on the book she was reading over, he was glad she was lost in her studies. In his early days here he'd spent hours at them, and it wasn't until much later in his progression he realized how lax he'd become about his studies. That ambition in her was a good thing, and he wouldn't want to see it snuffed out so easily by something like his attentions, or her growing unhappiness with him. "That's all I can ask then..."

Her words about being left by the Goddess made him chuckle lightly, "Ah, but Itylra, who here can really claim they're favored by Kirva? To be favored means to draw her attention, which is something no mortal should attempt to do too often. Rather we should try and draw her attention to our enemies, or steal a bit of her power while she is otherwise distracted, or thinks we serve her ends best. Her fickle nature is shown so easily in the nature of the cauldron bubbling out in the main chamber."

He'd say moving closer to her, body sliding against hers lightly as he'd take the edge of the book, pulling it from her grasp and reaching up, planting it on that higher shelf so she wouldn't need stretch herself. Of course, it left their bodies rather tight together.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Thu May 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Her eyes closed a bit at the feel of his body sliding against her's from behind. It was her downfall and weakness and she knew it. So did he for that matter and she hated that he used it against her so well. A shudder went down her body but she was soon slipping around him, trying to put that distance between them as she moved across the room. "Of course I wouldn't want her full attention but a little answer here and there wouldn't be one that I would mind. Obviously she wasn't listening to help me when you decided to put this collar about my throat." Her dark violet eyes found him again and the sweep of her pink tongue over those dark lips to wet them. "Besides, I have no enemies but you.. and even then I couldn't say we are enemies. To have enemies you have to have friends and I'm put under lock and key by you so often I don't get out enough beyond the temple here and even then I have to put up with your lovers here so I have no place to go that's not something to do with you.."

There was frustration in that as well. He had an angle in every aspect of her life anymore and though it had her shivering a bit in thought it also had her furious with how much control she had lost over herself. Enough that had her wondering if the goddess perhaps would never forgive her for being put within a collar and not having enough strength to fight it.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Thu May 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Lets brows furrow for a fleeting moment to that and gives a nod, "Ah well, some prayers have to be denied for others to be answered. Afterall, I consider your stumbling into the temple that night, discouraged, ill-adapted....innocent...mmm....quite the gift. A boon given to me by Kirva.." Slipping from his lips as he'd step closer to her, trying to close that distance again. If she retreated from him he'd stop his pursuit, but if her own feet arrested, he'd let a hand rise to stroke digits down over her cheek. Gliding fingers fondly over ashen flesh as his smile would cut across his handsome features again, wicked gash both doting and gloating to her.

"Are you asking for your freedom then Itylra? Its worth that much to you that you'd leave the comfort of my home, the job provided to you, the protection I offer so that you can go out and make...what did you call them... 'friends'? Wasn't Riro considered a friend of yours for a bit of time? Someone to hold close and confide in? We know well how that ended. Or perhaps you'd rather be 'friends' the the moriel male who took you here in the temple, because you wouldn't fight back." He'd say looking at her so quizically, honestly not understanding her plight...as to him she possesed a slave's heart underneath it all. "Yet you -refuse- outright it seems to be friends with your slave sister...and why is that? Because I have a collar on her as well?"
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 am

As long as she had a bit of control she didn't pull from his touch, she didn't feel his body pressed up against hers this time so she could still think and attempt to have sort of sense of herself. Her dark lashes fell a bit as she felt his hand slid along her cheek and her actions were almost habit or else something she wanted to do but would not admit as she pressed her cheek to his touch and turned her head a bit to let her lips brush along his wrist.

The talk of her freedom tempted her.. would she actually take it when she spoke so badly of being a slave all the time? The only reason she did was her growing hatred and frustration of his numerous lovers that she had to compete with as well as the other slave. Mention of the supposed friend "Riro" had her eyes narrowing at the hatred of his betrayel of her and perhaps her master saw to much of what she really wanted and how she felt things as well. She hated that she shared, that another wore his collar and yet what could she honestly say?
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Fri May 14, 2010 8:43 am

Silence...now that wasn't a response that he expected. A moment passing as she'd nip at his wrist, making him think she was showing that bit of affection, and taking her time in formulating her volatile and vitriolic answer. Low and behold though he'd simply watch the cascade of emotions slide across her face, and then she was silent again. Eyes narrowed, darted, closed, opened, through of freedom, of betrayal and her hatred for Lavender. Such a complex range of emotions for matter the necromancer saw as incredibly simple.

"Little Itylra, darling pet of mine, do you truly wish her gone? All the duties of cleaning the keep, attending to y gardens, the horses, and then the matter of my personal needs all laid upon you? You would never study again, it would dominate your life. You and Lavender have more in common than you know...but I also know you'll never take the time to give her a chance, will you? A shame, it saddens me...that thought." He'd say to her letting his hand slide lower to tickle under her chin.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Fri May 14, 2010 9:02 am

Of course he had to say something like that when her emotions were so frantic over her face. He left it to easy at times as her lips were slipping before she could stop them. Her tone sarcastic even as he slid his hand under to her jawline to tickle "Oh of course.. what would master do if he couldn't get two women in bed with him at the same time..." Those dark purple eyes focused upon him at the moment. Shaking her head, silver strands of hair falling into her gaze a bit before she was pulling back knowing perhaps she had crossed a line at the moment and clamped her mouth shut. She had promised to try to at least watch what she said but when it was obvious her master wanted only pleasure it was a little more then frustrating to have to watch her own emotions and keep them in check.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Mon May 17, 2010 7:31 pm

He smirked at that, letting her slide away and this time he didn't pursue. Rather his arms would cross over his chest as he'd eye her, though he wasn't meeting her gaze, rather he was looking at that smart little mouth of hers. "Such things do occur I suppose, but you are the one making the decision to not be the first woman of those two. Your simple jealously keeps you away from such pleasures you know, as the night with the kitten certainly showed you the potential of such situations.." He'd allow to flow past his lips. His face had turned rather stoic though, not allowing her sarcastic tone to breach otherwise cool facade. There were times he was at his worse like this, because she had no method of reading him.
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Postby Myra on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

She hated not being able to read him, to know if he was pissed at her and would strike out or if he was amused. It was a frustrating thing to her and she bit down on her lower lip as if preparing for the worse to come. Her tongue swept over her lips as his gaze landed there, as if expecting insults to fly at him and the moment he spoke of that one night with the kitten her cheeks held a slight red to them against the darker flesh. "You forced that upon me and it was not my choice. If I had pushed her away you would have beaten me, I'm more then familiar with your anger by now.." She shook her head a bit when he didn't come to her again, almost hoping he did but then glad she didn't have to feel his nearness and could think without being distracted by wanting him as well. It was a downfall of hers, his closeness had her completely unsettled and everything slipped from her thoughts but him. Leaning herself against the wall there she instead spent her energy glaring at her master, finding it easier to dislike and put anger towards him then to admit what she really felt.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby xmastersethx on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 pm

He'd chuckle coolly at that, and nod his head, "Beaten you? I don't know about that...for that situation there were better punishments than striking you. Besides, when was the last time I really...if ever...took the time to rain blows down upon you Ity? We both know..that's not my style." He'd say slipping from the wall, moving back towards her again. The distance once more creeping shorter, even as she glared at him, perhaps despite the fact that she was glaring. "Besides you didn't push her away, but I remember quite vividly the way you moaned, the hard orgasm that rocked through you with your master behind you, grinding against your ass. The kitten between your legs, licking you in ways you know damned well I can't do as skillfully." He'd say inches between them again, no where to run against that wall, "They way you were wiggling, it almost made me think you wanted me in your little rump pet."
xmastersethx
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to Temple Roleplays