A Warning Word (For Sorgram)

Roleplay at any of the four temples. IC posts only in this forum

A Warning Word (For Sorgram)

Postby Isla on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Isla entered the temple, her mind on matters at hand, knowing fully that things were never quite going to be the same after this discussion. She was either going to be pushed out of her office or have more work put on her, which at this point she wasn't sure about really. She slowly slipped her way toward the Mallus' office, adjusting the fire colored robe and reaching up to knock on the door.

There was a hushed moment as she started to try and compose the words she was going to use, her mind a whirlwind of activity, mostly focusing on her own perceived inability to take control and do the job she'd been hired to do. With this new threat she figured it was time to either 'man up' so to say or step aside and she was not one to step aside.

A breath taken and released, a mind focused on what was to come and what was to be she finally let her hand fall upon the door, three times the sound would carry through the wood, three times it would echo off the walls surrounding her and three times she would nearly jump out of her skin waiting for the word to be given and entrance gained.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Re: A Warning Word (For Sorgram)

Postby Tawny on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Meadow heard the knocking upon the door and raised from the seat and walks over to it. Her hands reachs out and the knob is turned pulling the door inwards to open it. Seeing Isla she bows her head deeply and steps back abit. " Good day Miss. How may girl help you? Master isnt here right now but if you wish she will try and find him for you. Please come in and take a seat. Do you wish a drink or something to eat Miss?
Meadow makes a sweeping motion with her hand towards a nice comfy chair and then keeping her head bowed abit she waits Islas answer.
Tawny

Postby Sorgram on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Hidden in the deepest bowels of the volcano, unbeknown to many and even those closest to his heart, he meditiated. Of late, he was called to commune, with gods and Liege, for hours and days at a time. never a chance to pen a word, only the summons and attention. Nothing allowed him deviation to reach this point. Upon a call, he was there, dropping all and attending. Powers higher, of mortal realm nay, he attended without question or delay. Sometimes to his dislike.

legs crossed, he opened his mind and eyes slowly, having come from a double communion with She and he alike. Both had wishes and demand interrogations. Actions explained and demands received. Dropped head rotated towards port shoulder, popping as bones fell in to place and muscles stretched. Over his back and ceiling above gazed upon, stalactites counted. Onto right shoulder, momentum gain and a sigh of relief as gravity massaged out the last of his kinks.

Spirit explored the temple whilst body awakened to the demands of mortality.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Isla on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:13 am

Isla smiled at Meadow, her eyes moving over the lovely girl a slight sigh leaving her a moment, "some water please.." she said quietly, clearing her throat, looking around, "is your Master about or does he attend to more important things?" She asked quietly, shifting a little more, her eyes moving over the room next, taking a seat as she waited for the water, a hand lifting to her temple a small dull pain rolling through her head.

Really she should have been more polite, normally she would have been but her head was throbbing, her eyes closed, "Forgive me Meadow.." she said, "I didn't mean to be so rude.." she said quietly, "How are you?" She cleared her throat again, shifting a little in the seat, fishing around for some leaves to chew in the small bag she had carried with her.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Tawny on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:36 am

Meadow offers a soft smile to Isla. " let girl get you some cold water and then she can tell you of master". She walks out of the room and soon returns with a glass of ice water and a plate of nice cold grapes. SHe place the tray down then kneels and offer the water to Isla over a bowed head. " Master is speaking with The god but girl maybe able to get him for you. You seem ill Miss can girl help with your headache? She can message the pain away. Master tells Girl her fingers are magic. Perhaps the cold water will help to ease your headache as well Miss. Please allow Girl to help you Miss. Eat some grapes Miss they help girl when she isny feeling well"> She stands and reachs out and if allows she would begins to softly massage the temples and back of Islas neck with fingers that were soft yet strong enough to help ease away tension.
Tawny

Postby Isla on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:51 am

Isla smiled at Meadow, "Thank you dear girl.." she said quietly, watching her leave and return, the glass taken and another drink. She leaned back, her head tilted up, mulling over what Meadow had said, "I don't think interrupting him right at the moment would be such a great idea.. and yes thank you, the water has been a wonderful help." She let out a breath, slowly before looking up at Meadow, "You're a very sweet girl Meadow.." she said quietly, "Thank you.." she licked her lips a moment more, taking another sip of water before popping one of the grapes into her mouth. She smiled, feeling the thing burst, sweet liquid running down her throat as she smiled. "Yes.. I feel much better.."

She considered the girl a moment, having seen her a few times at work, a few times here and yet she never really spent much time with her. She shivered at the touch to her neck a small whimper leaving as she felt the fingers melting away the stress. She had enough to be stressed about without all of this Emerald Guard bull dropped in her lap. She licked her lips a moment, allowing herself for the first in a very, very long time to relax within the walls of that particular office, her eyes closed as she felt herself melting beneath her fingers. "Your Master.. is very lucky to have such a sweet, good girl.." she said, letting out a breath.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Sorgram on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 am

His spirit found those within and touched each briefly. Familiar and distant, close and unknown. Sometimes he felt like a god, but never thinking that he was for a moment. In the presences, he must attend, he always felt small. It is the only time that he would admit that he was but a mere spec of dust on a linen table cloth.

No, he moved his thoughts to the mortal world and what toiled there. Allowing his spirit to carress those most familiar to him, he sensed them together as he mentally stroked both. In the same and yet different ways, he teased there spirits as he allowed his consciousness to fall like a lead brick back into his mortal confines. Longing for immortality, it pained him that his perfect form was such a hindrance. Thankful for life, he longed for more.. the purity of chaos, but not yet, he was told, wait a bit longer, you have much to do, much more turmoil to ferment in the land of those who need breath and sustenance.

His spirit was like a loving carress that held the stern requirement of perfection. In different ways, yet the same. Being together, he smiled as he pulled back that touch and worked the blood into his limbs.

'The trappings of the mortal bond, so orderly.'
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Tawny on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:05 am

Meadow kept her eyes down cast but at the same time making sure Isla had need fo nothing. Her fingers worked magic and she finally allows them to rest and steps back. T Islas words meadow simply smiles softly and a light blush kissed her cheeks. " Miss Girl is the one who is lucky. Master took this one in and takes care of her. Her being as a whole belongs to master. She owes him her life and that is what she pays him with. Total devotion and loyality that knows no bounds. Please eat more grapes and drink of the water. This one shall go see if she can find Master". Meadow bows and taking three steps backwards she then turns and heads out of the room and down the hall towards where she believes Her master to be. She lifts a small hand and raps upon the door and waits.
Tawny

Postby Isla on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 am

Isla smiled at the sweet girl, never sure why she held the devotion she did but certainly it was something to be commended. She watched her leave, admiring the blush on her cheek, a small shift as she looked to the grapes and then drank the water, her head tilting back as she considered what it was that she was going to do, a small sigh leaving her as she enjoyed the silence, for the first time in a while she let the silence envelop her, causing her to relax almost to the point of sleeping.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Sorgram on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:51 am

Up from the depths, he walked, his mind having returned to him and finally a bit relaxed in itself. Taking that last step back into the temple proper, he popped his neck and moved forward towards the quarters of his and meadow's. His clothes having been covered in ash as well as his hair and limbs. A bath was in order and the hot water would relived the tenseness of his muscles.

A message sent. 'meadow, to the baths with you. Bring wine and food, I am ravished. Any pressing business should accompany you. I will work fom there.'

And so his path changed.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Tawny on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am

Meadow blinks at the words the message spell sent to her. She stops and stood there for a few moment then taking a deep breath she turns and walks back to where she had left Isla. She bows her head as she enters the room " excuse me miss but Master has sent word that girl is to bring any pressing business to the baths with girl. If you will follow girl she will take you to master". She showed no change in emotion on her face as she spoke to Isla.
Tawny

Postby Isla on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:11 am

Isla blinked a moment, her face draining of color. It was the absolute last place that she wanted to be, anywhere where there was intimate viewing. She shifted a little, "I.. uhm.." she pursed her lips, "to be honest Meadow.. the last place I want to be is in the baths with the Mallus." She stood, her hands behind her back, starting to pace a little, her mind working over this, trying to figure out why or how she could possibly get out of the whole thing.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Sorgram on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 am

The dark draks stripped and entered the water. Soot floated off of his form as he sank into the depths and allowed the geothermic water to leech the aches from him. His speedy slave had unusually failed to answer, so concern was coming over him. "Meadow...confirm my order. Also tell my third in command, Isla, she will meet with me". He suspected a reluctance to meet with him but it was her duty. They had issues to discuss and plans to make. The sooner the better. He had much to entrust her with and she would need to handle it. As much a test as schooling for her. Soon they would begin training...she would long for previous days of idle pleasure
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Tawny on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Meadow heard the words from Isla and then the message coming in from Sorgram again. She takes a deep breath and swallows hard. " Miss, Master is calling for his third in command to come to the baths. He is insisting in fact. Fear not, this one will not touch you as she is not into the touch of a female in such ways. Girl has no idea why master wishes you to come to the baths.... except maybe one idea and girl isnt sure of that at all". She takes another deep breath fighting back the urge to feel anger and hurt and reclaims her mind set and place. She sent a message back to Sorgram by way of message spell. " Girl is on her way very shortly. Forgive her being abit slow please." She didnt mention Isla as she wasnt sure if Isla would come with her or not but didnt wish to cause her trouble should she decide to not come along. She glances upwards so that eyes met lips " Shall Girl inform master that you will be coming with her to the baths Miss? Or shall girl simply go to master with food and drink alone"?
Tawny

Postby Isla on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Isla closed her eyes, her index finger and thumb rubbing the bridge of her nose, "I'm not worried about you Meadow.." she sighed quietly, "I just prefer that your Master be fully dressed when I see him and safely behind a desk..." she shifted, "the more space between us.. the better.." she sighed, shifting a little more, "how offended do you think he would be.. how much trouble would it cause if I declined his invitation and waited till he was dressed..." she asked, knowing the girl knew more about his disposition then she did, then again, it wasn't like she wasn't already in trouble with him as it was.

She took a piece of parchment a deep breath before she started to scratch out a letter.

Mallus,

Forgive me but I must decline the invitation to the baths with you. I hope that you do not take it personally but it would be best if I did not see you in any capacity other then that of your office or within the main temple itself. I feel it is the safest way for myself and you as well so there can be no misunderstanding of the nature of my visit to you and that it is nothing other then to bring word that the Emerald Guard has threatened to take down the Temples, one by one. This was brought to my attention by a very reliable source and I am requesting permission to put out word that we are looking for temple guards in hopes that we can fend them off from an attack on this temple and perhaps offer aid to the other in return to them helping us.

Isla McKie,
Sledge of Ulvecra

Holding the parchment she shifted a little bit, "Meadow.. could you please take this to your Master with my apologies but I cannot meet him there.." she let out a sigh, shifting a little more, folding it in half and giving the woman a slight bow, hoping she was not going to be in trouble for Isla's decision.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to Temple Roleplays