Sheara works in mysterious ways (For Alren and Stormwind)

Roleplay at any of the four temples. IC posts only in this forum

Re: Sheara works in mysterious ways (For Alren and Stormwind

Postby Isla on Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 am

She opened her mouth to speak but it was not coming out, She smiled, her eyes on him, shaking her head, clearing her throat she watched, "are.. you ok?" She finally croaked out, moving to slip the robe back on herself, wrapping it about her lightly as she watched close.

"I.. feel.." she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, her wings laying flat against her back but she blinked, an eyebrow raised, "I.. feel like.." she tried to look over her shoulder, "Do we have a mirror here?" She asked, thinking she'd run in circles to see what she looked like unmarred.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby StormWind on Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 am

Storm pondered for a long moment. Did they have to go all the way to the cabin for her to have what she needed? or.... "I think, if i remember correctly, i gave my accolite a full length mirror to keep in her small chambers, would that do?"
Skills pertaining to Jobs

Owner and Manager of The Works:

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration

Stewart of the port of Virelith
Scribe x5
Cartography x5
Mephos Riding x5
Soldiering x5
Navigation x5
Boating
Ediquett
Heraldry x3

Master Body Artist

Body Arts x5
Artist x5
Jewler x5
StWi
StormWind
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Isla on Sat May 28, 2011 12:22 am

She nodded, "that would work.." she tired to look again, "just.. something.. my wings don't feel scratchy.. actually.." she smiled, moving to stand up, "I feel.. well pretty good.." she thought a moment, "like there's nothing around me." She cleared her throat, blushing as she watched him a moment again, feeling a little silly.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby StormWind on Sat May 28, 2011 4:39 am

He nodded. "if you want to see, then i will show you." he said, taking her into the back of the shrine, and down the cooridor to the young girl's room. he slipped inside, smiling to see how clean the girl had left her room when she had gone traveling. He was going to have to call her back soon, but ffor now, he lead valene to where the mirror hung against one wall, and waited.

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration

Scribe x5
Cartography x5
Mephos Riding x5
Soldiering x5
Navigation x5
Boating
Ediquett
Heraldry x3

Master Body Artist

Body Arts x5
Artist x5
Jewler x5
StWi
StormWind
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Isla on Sat May 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Valene had been careful making her way toward the room, her wings wrapped about herself as she moved along, her face growing warm as she felt like she was invading some poor girls privacy. She moved in front of the mirror, turning her fingers in a slow circle to tell him to turn around, not really wanting him to see, just in case. She blushed a bit, waiting till he finally did before she adjusted her wings, looking over her shoulder her eyes widened a moment. "Wow," she said quietly, her face growing warm as she shifted just a little bit back and forth from where she had stood, looking at the other side, in some shock.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby StormWind on Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 am

Stormwind obediently turned his back, standing in the door way, wanting to be there if the acolyte chose that very moment to return, wanting to be able to explain why they had invaded her room. when he heard the gasp from valene, he had wanted to turn to see what had happened, but respecting her privacy far too much for that, he simply waited, trusting that if it were his to know, either she or the goddess would tell.

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration

Scribe x5
Cartography x5
Mephos Riding x5
Soldiering x5
Navigation x5
Boating
Ediquett
Heraldry x3

Master Body Artist

Body Arts x5
Artist x5
Jewler x5
StWi
StormWind
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Isla on Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 pm

She slowly folded her wings back into place, feeling them clamping against her back. "What.. is her price.." she asked quietly, "there.. was.. only a wanting of understanding but.." she twitched her wings a moment again, watching him, "there has to be a higher price.."

She waited for him, knowing such removal of things never came cheap for anyone involved, none of them. She adjusted herself just a little again, sighing, licking her lips again, her wings curving around herself just a little.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby StormWind on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 am

Storm shook his head. he did not know yet what such a price would be, though, he understood why she would ask, why she thought that there had to be. He sighed, and his shoulders rolled in uncertainty. He took a step toward her, she would see it, but then she would not see him. For a moment or two, she would see only mist, feel the arms of a strong, loving, feminine presence wrapped around her.

As the mist parted, as though from a distance, she would see herself, or, more accurately, she would see the girl she once was, see her going through the pain of her childhood, and still the presence that was Sheara held her, and then turned her face away from those horrors. "You should not be forced to endure these things any longer. The scars of flesh are gone, I removed them for you, and if i could, I would remove the scars on your heart as well, but I need you to understand, it is... time for you to understand." And with that, she would begin to see other moments in her life, moments during which sheara herself, had tried so hard, to show herself to valene, to allow her wandering daughter to feel her presence in her life once more to help her realize, that she, sheara, had never left, no matter how many times, and how vehemently Valene turned her back. She would even see Alrene, coming to the shrine, and asking, about t heir bonding, a bonding that despite her own feelings, sheara had smiled on. and finally, when it became clear that bringing this one back to the fold was going to require a more personal touch, she had sent Storm, the only one of her children that could be trusted to teach her a way that did not rely on anger and hate.

Soon, the vision changed again, and she would see, the -vengeful- hand of Sheara, striking down each of those who had first abused, and then shunned Valene, and as each of them breathed his last, they were left with a vision, first of valene, who they had harmed, and then of sheara, screaming at them to stop. The last thing each heard, was the scream of their goddess, screams that they had refused to hear at the time. Then, the mother would speak to her, a soft whisper in her ear.

"Do you now understand, my precious one? The price you asked of, is your understanding."

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration

Scribe x5
Cartography x5
Mephos Riding x5
Soldiering x5
Navigation x5
Boating
Ediquett
Heraldry x3

Master Body Artist

Body Arts x5
Artist x5
Jewler x5
StWi
StormWind
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Isla on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 am

She had stayed still, feeling like she was going to drop, feeling such an overwhelming moment, unsure how this could end up being, She almost pulled away at the feeling of arms about her, her eyes closed, then her head was turned, her eyes forced open to look upon all that there had been. She felt her heart jump into her throat, starting to choke as scenes passed before her.

Valene let out a whimper, her head dropping, the 'show' had been far more then she'd ever expected to see. She looked down, listening to the voice whispering in her ears, tears streamed down her cheeks, falling to the ground, nodding slowly though unable to talk.

She could only nod, not even wishing to look the goddess in the eye, her legs felt weak, she felt rested and clean, actually clean. Her body trembled and she felt like she was dropping to the ground. She'd felt like she'd been melted, as if she were truly little more then just water on a leaf before the sudden feeling of the physical crashed in on her.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby StormWind on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:28 am

StormWind was there, and now it was his arms that were holding her, keeping her from crashing to the ground. He held her firmly, lovingly against him, and yet there was no question that moments ago she had been within the mother's arms. Storm spoke softly, his eyes on her filled with concern. "Valene? are you, alright? Speak to me dear one, please?"

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration

Scribe x5
Cartography x5
Mephos Riding x5
Soldiering x5
Navigation x5
Boating
Ediquett
Heraldry x3

Master Body Artist

Body Arts x5
Artist x5
Jewler x5
StWi
StormWind
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Isla on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:44 am

She shook her head a moment, feeling like she couldn't quite recover just then, her mind a haze. She shifted a little bit against him, pulling her eyes open a moment, giving a small groan, shaking her head again, trying to get herself at least semi decent in composing sentences.

She opened her mouth, closing it again after a few moments, a groan left her before she could push herself back upright, leaning back against him for a second. “I.. am... fine,” she said slowly, deliberately, though she couldn't go much farther then such words. “I,” she managed to squeak out after a few more moments of silence, “Understand..” she closed her eyes, breathing deep.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby StormWind on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:54 am

Storm smiled quietly, and gently lead her back toward the main shrine, careful to leave the small bedroom just as they had found it, though of course he would explain to the girl as soon as they saw one another again, though at the moment, it was valene who was important to him, her needs that took precedence. When they were once more in the shrine proper, he smiled and kissed her brow, though it was sheara's voice who spoke, whispering two words. "love you." perhaps proof that even if she went silent, sheara would never again leave this, her wandering daughter.

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration