Touched by Akril (Tehya)

Roleplay at any of the four temples. IC posts only in this forum

Re: Touched by Akril (Tehya)

Postby Tehya on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 pm

She could be devious at times and that pull to his body was hungered for, but she did hear if anyone harmed her he would kill them. Having the faith he was the better of the two she whispered. "Belson shall die then?"

Oh there was a flicker of hope that between the both of them the swine and heathen Belson would be scattered to the dried up earth as fertilizer. One thing about Tehya she remembered her enemies, but if you were her friend she would be by your side forever.

Sorgram's description of her body being pale as milk and bruised made her shiver, the thought alone was revolting. Milky pale flesh sounded hideous to the Sylvan elf.Though she knew one thing and humor prevailed.

"You speak as if I wear a tag instead of representing your position as overseerer of Valencia. M'Lord you wouldn't harm your mate and lock her away for I have sent you many looking for a position to stand by you. Another words my punishment should be handed down to the concubine and slave in your frustration."

A tiny grin graced her blue tinted lips, "I have missed you and when things settle down we shall hold a celebration."

Maybe half of that was a bard's response but Sorgram had known her for going on thirteen years, and he knew she would wither away in captivity. He felt so warm and it was a long time between meetings...too long for her taste and she planned on doing something about it.

Wildfire
Tehya

Previous

Return to Temple Roleplays