To sleep is yet to die (for Sorgram and other friends)

Roleplay at any of the four temples. IC posts only in this forum

Re: To sleep is yet to die (for Sorgram and other friends)

Postby Isla on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm

She let out a small whine as he pressed against her, feeling the small aches and pains seemingly multiply when he pulled her close. She took a breath, listening to him speaking, “mmm,” she closed her eyes a moment, “home.. home sounds good..” she mumbled then laughed a little bit, a quiver at the kiss and murmured. “It’s still standing..” she smiled, letting out another small whimper as she turned to look at him, “so go do your research… I will deal with the paperwork once I’m able..” she gave him an amused look, “you could have found someone else to help you you know..” she grinned then winced so she turned back, her eyes closed and she took a long breath. “I’m sorry for being gone so long..” she mumbled, “it was not my intent when I went out… But he is being spread further out… the purpose was fulfilled but,” she sighed quietly, “it will be good to be home, I probably will not leave on such a long time again, it was less than pleasant.” Her body relaxed a little, enjoying the feel of the warmth and softness she was being treated to.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Sorgram on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Sorgram leans against her happy, truly happy she was back
. He was not happy she was hurt and had taken so long on her spreading of his name and teachings. They had lesser clerics with less a position of importance for such. He did his own spreading of the word as it is. She however is more important to the running of the temple now and will need to be he= as he works to expand the influence and viability of Commerce in the valley to make it important to the empire more so. For now he leaned over her and whispered, sleep..Isla...dream... let me know your travels he told her... speaking softly so she would dream..so she would relive her adventures...so he could she what she had been through and done...so he could have revenge for himself.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Chrystine Moonspell on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:00 am

It took some time for word to get back to her, mostly because no one payed attention to animals, even when they seemed out of place.

She had kept to her swan form longer than she could remember and at least then she could get food most of the times. Until the cold weather came and froze most of the land.

Nowadays she stole what she could, leaving little trinkets in return as a way of payment.

Her mind functioned on simple logic: Eat. Sleep. Swim. Fly. And not particularly by that order.

Left alone to fend for herself, she still lived in Isla's home, waiting always for the footsteps of her Mistress signaling her return. That wait had slowly descend to a sort of coherent madness and ultimately to a deep sadness that had made her leave her human form for good. But still she had waited, a beautiful white swan in an abandoned home.

She was hiding when the news came and as soon as others were out of sight she took to the skies and followed them from above. It did not take long to realize where they were headed, the one place she feared, where the one male that still haunted her nights and brought her nightmares dwelled. Yes... that would be where she was... At first she thought it best to go back home... but she longed to see her Mistress at least one more time, to hear her voice... That of course would mean going inside. A swan in the forest would not be nothing new. A swan inside the temple? A sitting duck. But she had tried to turn back into her human form before and had failed. She could not remember how. In fact... she could not remember much of anything most days.

It took all of her courage to fly into the temple. She thought maybe if she was fast enough she could escape them all and that was exactly what she did.

The temple was filled with noise soon enough.
Oh stripped down to my naked core
The darkest corners of my mind are yours
That's where you live
That's where you breathe
Chrystine Moonspell
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Isla on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:35 am

There was a moment when she considered not sleeping, considered not wanting to let him in that much but it wasn’t like she had anything to hide. She sighed quietly, her eyes closing a moment and she started to slip into a quiet sleep, leaving her mind open enough for him to see. There were a few moments that seemed nothing but a paused scene, villages, small towns, cities. Her voice echoed, talking of Uvelcra and his tenants, the history as she had read and understood, his laws, his chaos, his fire. It echoed over the pictures, random moments, parties attended which she always left early to retire in quiet. Stables slept in, random inn’s and campsites, her horse going lame, an overwhelming sadness as she left it in the hands of a farmer who had started to heal the animal. Pictures of letters written, handed off for posting but none ever returned, a cold night where the only shelter was in a cave that smelled of rot.

She’d been through many things but seemingly very well through all of them until the end. She had made it, three days from home and everything seemed so perfect, other than being exhausted, wanting nothing more than to return to her own home, to crawl into her own bath and to cuddle with her pets, at least if she had any left. She’d left money, enough to sustain them or so she hoped, if not then the hope of them being looked after by those she’d left them in care of would be enough so she could repay them later.

It was if the time had slowed, each moment of that walk almost painfully slow then it went back to normal speed, men with cloth covering their faces jumped out at her, one knocking her weapon, a simple staff from her before she could use it. She was then hit on the head, mostly everything went black after, there were sounds, the pain flooded but there was not much more until what seemed like hours later when her only driving thought was to make it back to Valencia where she could at least be found and maybe brought back, or if not, buried properly and not left to rot. The rest of the memories were cold, nothing much more than that, pure and utter chill that washed over her.

Her eyes popped open a moment, there were guards being loud, saying something about having an animal in the temple. One had screamed that there was a swan and she opened her mouth, “Ely...” she shivered, “bring me Ely..” she groaned a little more and lay her head back on the pillow, the warmth placing her into a moment of peace.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Sorgram on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:33 am

Sorgram listened on the dream studied it and saw what was there to see, what was needed to be seen by him, his message from his god that was in her dream. He would know the men, he knew what they had done, what she would not see and he would rend them from limb to limb. he had confessed before and eh would not speak it now, but with actions he would show her again that she belong here and with him. His anger grew as he heard the commotion, taking his time, he would stand and move forward, away from her, reluctantly, angrily, he stormed out of the room and towards the commotion. Looking over the situation, he sent everyone away, waiting until the swan was low to the ground he snapped his fingers, a cage of fire appeared around it and he spoke calmly.

'elysia, your mistress lives. calm down and become human, she needs you to hug and hold her' he said in a commanding voice, keeping the cage large enough for her to change in, not knowing she could not or at least thought she could not. the command should be enough for her to be frightened into the change if nothing less. Waving his hand again, he would form a blue disc under the cage and lifted it off the ground. the cage nothing in weight, the disc nothing as well. the bird could stand on the disc or she could walk with the cage but she would be coming with him as he pushed the cage along with a wave of his hand. Returning to the room, the cage brought in, he would site beside the woman sleeping on the bed, watching the swan, waiting to see what it would do, he feared it had gone crazy in the isolation and so he was cautions about releasing it. until he knew for sure, knowing Isla would admonish him for being too cautious, but after her adventures, he was confining her to the temple for a month, chained if necessary.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Isla on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:11 am

She tried to move, her body felt heavy, weak, breathing was easier but it still felt like a burden for the moment. She shivered a bit, licking her lips and listening as he talked to elysia, “elly..” she managed to whisper, before her head lulled back and her eyes closed again, drifting into a sleep again, her mind staying aware but her body refusing to allow her to act on consciousness. It was a terrifying feeling, being unable to move then, being aware of all around her, it started a memory that was soon pushed away and faded into a black hole. She shook, it was the only movement she could make was to shake and shiver in that bed, even in as much warmth as there was.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Chrystine Moonspell on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:32 pm

The scene would be chaotic.

The swan mae elysia was batting her wings, white feathers were floating about in abundance.

And then HE showed up.

If she thought things with the other at the temple were bad before, with one sight of him and her heart began to truly race, to point where she was sure it was about to burst out of her chest. Her first thought was to run, run as fast as she could. Well... fly. But before she had the time, as if he read her mind, she found herself locked in a cage of sorts and try as she might she failed to escape. At least he told her Mistress was alive, but even fearing for her life, she was not able to turn into her human form. She tried, one could see the glow about her form... and then fade away. She tried a couple more times as he spirited her away into a room... Again no luck.

One look at her Mistress and again she seemed to panic, launching herself against the cage, as if trying to escape it and go to Isla's side, the noise she created somewhat deafening and one could surely use it to raise the dead.
That's where you live
That's where you breathe
Chrystine Moonspell
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Sorgram on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Sorgram sighed thinking the stupid swan was going to end up dinner if it did not quiet down...so he would make it do so while Isla slept a while she needed it and then would be able to talk to the bird and soothe it. He went to the cage and shrinking it he hissed as he grabbed the birds neck. "Calm down.. she needs sleep. "As she would inevitably try and bite him she scowled and let a spell of bliss go off and hit her. With his power, she would be stuck in a state of euphoria for a awhile and possibly be forced to rest her self. After that he would carry her and place her in the bed next to Isla and he sent her a picture of her sleeping and smiling and then one of her Sq waking and boiling....
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Chrystine Moonspell on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Elysia gasped as he grabbed her neck and nearly froze in place. One could clearly see the terror in her eyes, his words barely registering. All she wanted was to go to her Mistress, but he would not let her!

Wait... was he smaller?

And the the spell hit her, washing through like a lover's caress, touching every part of her...

In a flash of bright light, the swan mae turned human, even as she fell down, a moan of pleasure and longing escaping her sweet lips.

She was a naked mess. Her long nearly white locks were knotted and dirty, her body dirty and bruised, but still there was no way to deny her innocent beauty as she laid there, on arm stretched as if she was trying to reach Isla none the less.
That's where you live
That's where you breathe
Chrystine Moonspell
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Sorgram on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:34 am

Sorgram carried her to Isla's side. Dirty as she was, he would see that both were bathed soon enough. There were hot springs near the temple that had mineral properties that would help to rejuvenate both women. He was amazed as her beautiful form and as he laid her down, corressed along her side. Placing her under covers with Isla, He went around to the side and laid down with them both, providing warmth as he watched them sleep.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Isla on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Isla sighed contently, feeling ely placed next to her she managed to slip her arm carefully around the girl. Her eyes never opened, she could tell that ely had not been taken care of as she had been promised she would be. Anger boiled for a moment but dissolved quickly and was replaced with a sense of relief instead. She was home, things would be made right and life would hopefully return back to some sort of normal. She let out a breath, slipping into sleep, moving in and out of dreams, jerking herself awake for a few second when Sorgram climbed in next to her, had it only been seconds? She took another breath, her leg swollen and painful she shifted a little again, her eyes closed once more and then she was out.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:40 pm

My dearest Patron,

During Father Winter I came to the temple to decorate, and found you in bed with Isla, perhaps you now find her love warmer than mine since she is a priestess and stands beside you in the temple. I wish neither one of you ill will, but there is a flame inside of me that is extinguished I needed you to keep me lit and on fire.

When I your Wildfire dropped the pines by the door and you never came to find me, well alas it is time for me to leave and take residency where I should be... in the palace doing my job.

My hands are frostbit and you will find that same row of ice soldiers leading to the palace, the ones you took in delight crushing and melting into the snow. I needed to see it again as I walked to my tower in the palace, I needed to remember the dance in the snow.

I wish you happiness Sorgram, I wish you find that same flame we shared many years ago.
I have left every piece of jewelry with you, so you may not locate me so easily giving my heart time to heal.

Cornflower, Wildfire, Tehya
Tehya

Postby Sorgram on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:25 pm

His clerics had cleaned the temple and he never say the pine needles and he the received her letter. Moving to the hearth he called the path of flames to her the palace intending to go to her and smooth this over. He had not realized how much she had not been with him. He had been so busy he had not chased her down. He arrived and move to look for her but he heard voices andpeeking in he saw her and Morgan..he knew then she was with someone who cared for her and took better care of her. He could not do it..he wanted to barge in but did not turning away..tears she'd. He left by way of the doors and saw the soldiers and knew what she had done..what he had forgotten and missed and his heart cracked a little. Something snapped and he would stand there calling up fires and flames. A cloud formed and the sky brightened as tears of flame fell from the sky to the ground striking destroying the soldiers of ice. His last act ....his mind broken in what he had lost. He would never forgive himself for his short side dress. He would write her later to apologize and he would speak to those in the temple on the matter of if she had been by.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Sorgram on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Dearest cornflower,

I received your letter and I am sorry you did not call tome. Isla was attacked on a return trip and I found and rescued her. When you came by I was attending her and providing warmth. I did not find your pine because I have and exuberant acolyte that cleans quickly. These were picked up. I received your letter and immediately flew to see you travelling by flame. However. I saw you were with Morgan and knew you were lost to me. I left and seeing your army of ice. Always my foolish muse. I will always loved you and am sorry circumstances drove you from . I am sure Morgan can take care of you better as I was always no good for you. I have returned those things that were gifts so that you may remeber fondly some of our time to get her. I cherish you my muse. Also in this package is my heart string. It belongs to you and no there may have apart of it. I will always be your patron.

Sorgram.

Enclosed you will find your belongings...that which I gave you and are yours. Also one strand of my hair. Bind it into an effigy and burn it. When YOU do that it will be done.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Tehya on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Morgan had given her respite in his home to recover. but being with her friend, Sorgram must have known that he was there to help her. Surely he had seen their friendship and knew Morgan was bonded to another and only there to help her. She looked down at the jewels once again in her possession. how precious they were.

Reading through the letter her hands were healing nicely, and she leaned back and closed her eyes. Prayers to her god were certainly heard or so she thought. In answer she looked at the strand of hair, brought it to her lips to smell that brimstone scent.

"Oh Patron, things are not so easy are they? The hair is slipped into one of her favorite books of poems and she has a faint smile on those blue lips.

"No I shall not burn it, but will you even know if I have or not?"
Tehya

PreviousNext

Return to Temple Roleplays