A day in the life of cameo. ((open to all!))

Roleplay in the forest around Nanthalion, or other wild and lonely places. See the separate forum for all of Valencia play. IC posts only in this forum

A day in the life of cameo. ((open to all!))

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 3:11 pm

It was a beautiful day outside and the sun warmed up the day, which made cameo unhappy. "Ugg." She'd tell Reno Fox as she walked him outside of the 3 story house, "Hot, hot, hot!" She'd lament. She wore a summer halter top dress, exposing her white arms and came to mid-thigh. The dress had watercolor like flower designs on it, giving color to the Duessa. It was breezy and wasn't revealing, which was a change, but it complemented her nicely. Her feet were bare, as they always were, as she walked her young white Artic fox with blue eyes, Reno Fox outside, letting him sniff around the immediate area next to the house. Reno turned and started moving to the forest which was right next to them. cameo would walk towards it, but stopped when they got to close. "No, no Reno Fox! Master said near house. No woods. No town. No getting lost." She'd reminded the fox as she went to kneel next to him, reaching out to pet and scratch his ears. "Reno Fox stay near house. Just like cameo." She'd say, before petting his back around the harness and making his collar with a bell jingle.

Dress Pic: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... a2ea7f.jpg

Reno Fox Pic: http://www.worldanimalfoundation.net/i/Arctic_Fox3.jpg
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Re: A day in the life of cameo. ((open to all!))

Postby VanMasterson on Tue May 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Vanna smiles as indeed the day was warm and she wore her loose fitting white shirt and long loose black slaves and a pair of sandles ..happy to be outside as she hims softly with a water skin strapped under her arm. Looking down the road she smiles seeing the pretty duessa and kind to boot Cameo and waves to her softly and then spies the fox about to enter the woods and walks faster o them...not enough to startle the fox as she calls out as well "Reno please do not go in there!" so that cam can hear her as well as she gets close to the two "mmm I know he is young but he has to be careful my dear *she leans down and kisses cam on the cheek "How have you been since last we talked sweet Cameo,,,I trust you have been well ad my has he grown from last time....you are going to be in for a handful of trouble when he gets to be full size *she grins and winks playfully to one she calls her friend.
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 4:09 pm

cameo would scoop up Reno Fox after finishing petting him, going to stand and looked to the road where Vanna was coming from. A frown on her lips when Vanna came close, remembering what her friend said about her and what she wanted to do with her. cameo didn't approve of it at all, but kept Reno Fox tight to her chest. "Reno Fox baby. Will learn. Grow big. Will learn. Reno Fox smart." She'd say, taking a step back when she went to kiss cameo on the cheek. "Enslave Dragoste. Knows Dragoste and cameo close. Dragoste says so. Vanna no friend. Slave bad. cameo no slave. Slave become cocksleeve. Bad! Bad! Bad!" She'd say firmly and would turn her back to Vanna. "Let Dragoste go. But know never. cameo go inside." she would would say, not looking over her shoulder at her, but she could see the angry and jealousy that was blooming over her face as pointed ears grew red and was hot to the touch. And unless stopped, would do what she said and goes to turn to the house, heading for the front door.
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby VanMasterson on Tue May 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Vanna sighed at those words and looks to Cameo and moves to be in front of her but not blocking the way "Will you please just listen to what I have to say about this...yes I know you love her but I do as well and I never once said that she could top seeing you...and yes it is my full intentoins to collar her to my name...but i have to ask you this...you say that being a slave is Bad....I tell you from hat I do it is good..I love those whom taken upon my name and treat them very well...they are loves to mine heart and soul....and I am sorry to ask this but then why do you call the man you are with "Master" then if you have not adopted the same title save the collar my dear....my collars are for their protection and to show that should any others try an hurt them...then they will face mine wraith...I have loved Dragoste from the very first day that we have met and she to me. I know she loves you as well but as I have said I will not impede that but I will have her with min name...I love my ocean lily very deeply and want to share the rest of mine days with her. Please understand that Cameo my dear...love can ad should be about those you hold dear in your heart and want them to be within your life...as I wish to share mine with Dragoste wholely and fully an with every fibre of mine being. Please tel me this you understand sweet one *she kneels in front of Cam and smiles softly* I would do nothing to hurt her...I love her dearly.
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 4:39 pm

cameo huffed at Vanna stopped speaking, having stopped and listened to Vannas words. "Cameo free," she said blunt. Indeed there was no collar around her neck, but only had a plain black choker on. "Cameo become concubine later. Call Master, master save cameo. Cameo help Dragoste when raped. You no there. Make Dragoste cocksleeve." cameo would sigh and shake her head. "Collar no protection. Slave nothing. Only cocksleeve." but sighs. "But... Cameo can do nothing. Do what want. No come back." she stated, going to move into the house after moving around Vanna unlessed stopped.
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby VanMasterson on Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Vanna sighs again softly ad stands before Cameo again and looks to her "Yes I agree with you on that...and she will become mine in time...and yes collars can protect as well...and for her rape I did not want to burdon her with the past that she has already endured.... her past is in the past,,,her future is with me and you, I will never take hr away from you and I will treat her like the finest gem that she is....I love and care for her deeply and I want all of us to become friends as well.it will not deter mine intentions towards my wishes but I will keep her close and safe...sh will be such within mine arms and mine and her love will grown without limits...sh is my ocean lily and my sweet dragoste...I will never stop loving her....and she will not be a cocksleeve as you put it...she will be my endearing love now and forever,,I want you to care for me as well..I would do nothing to hurt her at all and this I swear upon mine life! Please trust in mine words. I pledge myself and my honor onto thoe words!
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 5:43 pm

cameo would get closer to the door, but stops when she heard Vanna speak again, an arm stopping and going back to her side before turning around to look at Vanna once more. "If cared, let go." She'd spat. "Seen with slave. fuck all time. Saw." But then she would sigh, and shake head. "cameo no stop you. Can't. But will remember." She'd say darkly, black eyes losing their luster as fires seem to burn in them. "cameo loved Dragster... but, slave, no more. Betray. Loss trust. No more." She'd hissed, but then sighed as that dark fire faded in her eyes, sadness and betrayer in her eyes now. "Never trust again. Never anyone." She'd say, having learned from this. "Do what want. But no friend no more. Take Dragoste. Make cocksleeve. cameo no more fight. Will accept and leave." And honestly, she didn't care what Van/va and Dragoste did. It hurt cameo to know that her lover would be a slave, and it broke her heart, but, she had no say in this and knew that no matter what she said there would be no turning back. Screw Van/va AND Dragoste. If they did love/care about her, they wouldn't do this, at least in her mind they wouldn't. cameo would reach out for the door, pulling the screen open and stepped on the stairs. She'd look to Vanna, tears welling in her eyes. "Goodbye."
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 6:25 pm

With a sigh, cameo would slip back inside of her Masters house and closed and locked the door behind her. Tears ended up spilling from her eyes as she moved to the living room and knelt in the middle of the floor, gently placing Reno Fox on the floor and releasing him from the leash. "No more Dragoste..." She'd whimpered, heart breaking in half as she thought about the situation more. "No no no. Think something else." she'd say to herself, and would start to pet her Reno Fox as he crawled into her lap and laid down, head turning up to look at her. cameo would smile and rubbed under his jaw with her index finger. "cameo okay, Reno Fox. Just sad." She'd say softly. "Time for nap." She'd tell him and would gently move to stand, cradling him in her arms as she moved to the couch and sat down. She would go to lay down on the couch and let him go when she was on her back, leaving him on her lap. Reno Fox would move to her neck and laid down around it, head resting against hers as cameo would raise a hand to pet him, and closed her eyes, soon asleep.

It would be hours before she would awaken, having been woken up by Reno Fox scratching at her chest. cameo would look down at her pet, and nodded. "Reno Fox out?" she'd asked, as she went to a sitting position, and nodded when he moved to her arms and squirmed around. "cameo take out." She'd tell him, going to stand as she cradled her Artic Fox and went to get the leash, hooking to his harness as the bell on his collar jingled. She would put Reno Fox on the floor and moved outside once again, keeping a firm hand on the leash and moved back outside with him to let him do what he needed to do.
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Out of Town Roleplay