Slavya's life (for those who know Sinn)

Roleplay in the forest around Nanthalion, or other wild and lonely places. See the separate forum for all of Valencia play. IC posts only in this forum

Slavya's life (for those who know Sinn)

Postby Slavya on Tue May 16, 2017 7:51 pm

*Slavya was outside her mistress' house n the midst of the hot day, the sun pounding down her back as she was on her knees tending to the garden she worked on. Her wings gently moved behind her back, glinting in the sun as they did so. She wasn't wearing her normal dark tunic, she was wearing the worn white tunic she didn't wear often. The 18 year old fae worked the garden as she softly hummed to herself, a few beads of sweat trickled down her pale face as she worked, but didn't seem to mind it. Her long white hair was free flowing today, falling down her back in straight strands. Her leather collar shown clearly around her neck with the word "Gabby" etched in it. Her grey shorts barely covered her rump and left the rest of her thighs exposed, her bare toes slightly digging into the dirt behind her. She like her feet bare, able to feel the ground under her always made her happy in it's own odd way*
"Caution: Being a Marine in Khe Sahn may be hazardous to your health"
"Lord giveth; The Marine sniper taketh away"
Slavya
Novice
Novice

Re: Slavya's life (for those who know Sinn)

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Traael would be on the path near Gabby's house, having come to pay her a visit since she hadn't seen the recently new vulpine lately. Upon getting to her property, Traael would see the fae working in the garden and smiles. Gabby had told her about Slavya and that was one of the things that Traael hoped to get out of the visit. Traael did not have any fae in her family, and wanted to know what it was like having on, as there was a fae that the Ruby Dream had her eyes on. Traael would walk up the path to Gabby's home, and instead of going to the door, Traael would move to Slavya. "Hello there, my dear." Traael would say softly, "My name is Traael... I am assuming you are Slavya? Gabby has told me about you." S he'd say with a smile, keeping a comfortable distance between the two.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Slavya on Tue May 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Slavya looked up when she heard the voice speak her name, but didn't recognize the voice. She heard the words as she looked up, bowing her head when she saw the other was not wearing a collar around her neck. She knew Gabby treated Slavya like a prized possession, telling her friends of her slave Slavya. She ran a hand through her white hair, parting the strands and pulling it from her pale face which bore a warm smile* "Hello miss, and yes you heard correct, I am Slavya. Faithfully, happily, and proudly bearing mistress Gabby's name on my neck, though mistress isn't home right now, she hasn't been for a while. Is there anything you'd like while you're here though, miss? *she did seem happy to have Gabby's name on her collar, appearing to happily remember the collaring, when she became Gabby's officially. She shifted so her thighs were spread slightly with hands on knees, back straight and facing Traael with a smile*
Slavya
Novice
Novice

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Traael would smile larger when Slavya greeted her, hearing the pride in her voice as she explained how happy she was in Gabbys' collar. She would frown slightly when Slavya told her that she wasn't home. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. No wonder I haven't heard from her." She'd say, noting how Slavya went into a proper slave position. Traael was a slaver, and had many slaves herself and would nod a complamentry nod. "Would you be kind enough to leave a message for me?" She'd asked the fae, her smile returning to those plus lips. "I just need to tell her that I have been looking for her."
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Slavya on Tue May 16, 2017 10:01 pm

*Slavya nods at what Traael says, remembering what she said to the fae to tell Gabby in the future. She nodded again as she looked Traael in the eyes, noting the frown on the drak's face* "Yes miss Traael, I shall relay your message to my mistress. Is there anything else you'd like? I can take you inside if you'd like something to drink or eat." *Slavya didn't stand but kept her position, waiting for Traael's answer. She seemed happy to oblige any request Traael, looking genuine with her offer of letting Traael in the house* "Mistress isn't home, but if she comes home I'll take the blame." *She shifted slightly, her bare toes digging in the dirt a little as she sits on her heels and knees*
Slavya
Novice
Novice

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue May 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Traael continued to smile and nodded when Slavya said she would let Gabby know, but would shake her head when she offered to let Traael inside. "Oh no, my dear. I wouldn't want you to take the blame." She'd say softly. "And I think I will refine from coming inside, thank you though. I do not need to eat or anything to drink, and I know how I am when someone comes into the house when I am not around, and my family knows not to do that to me. Besides, I respect Gabby too greatly to invade on her privacy. But, if she wants to pay me a visit, then I will be more than happy to let her do so, and won't mind if you tag along either, little Slavya." She'd say and then would bow her head. "I thank you for the hospitality, but I should be off." She'd tell the fae and unless stopped would turn and move down the pathway.
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Slavya on Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 pm

*Slavya listened to what Traael said, nodding her head as she pulled a hand through her white hair. She was a bit confused when Traael said she won't mind if the fae tags along. She noticed Traael bow her head and turn, but that confusion was still there with her from the words* "Miss Traael, what do you mean by 'if I tag along'? Tag along where? And I haven't heard of your 'family'" *Slavya spoke genuinely, confusion and curiosity both apparent in her large pale blue eyes, her eyes giving her a look of innocence. She knew Gabby treated Slavya like family, but was unaware Traael was also like that*
Slavya
Novice
Novice

Postby Sha`Ruse on Wed May 17, 2017 2:27 am

Traael would pause when she heard Slavya speak, and turned around and moved back to her. A smile upon those plus lips would reappear and she would nod as she speaks: "What I meant was if Gabby wanted to come to my house, then I give her permission to bring you along with her to my home by Thallis Port." She'd say with a smile. "And my family consists 14 slaves, 3 concubines, my mate Maroux, and myself. I don't treat my family like slaves or concubines, I treat them like I would a family. But, they are trained to act like a slave in public." She'd explain. "But, being a family also means that I love each and everyone of them greatly and keep them close to my heart." Traael explained.
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Slavya on Wed May 17, 2017 10:23 am

Slavya nodded to what Traael said, clearing the confusion for the young fae. She smiled when Traael said she treated her slaves and concubines like family, knowing that's how Gabby treated her little fae. She thought Gabby might not know how to get to Traael's house, and knew she herself was good at remembering directions if she walked them even once* "Ah, I see know miss Traael, thank you for clearing that up for me. And yes, that is how mistress Gabby treats me, unless she's in 'the mood'." *Slavya blushed a little as she remembered the times when Gabby was in the mood and had her little fae naked and close to her, set on pleasing them both* "But miss Traael, does Gabby know how to get to your house, or would yu like to show me the way so I can guide mistress there?"
Slavya
Novice
Novice

Postby Sha`Ruse on Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Traael would smile to the fae and nods. "I can see she treats you well, and I am happy you two feel like family. It's always nice to have a family." The Ruby Dream said. Freshly oiled scales glimmered in the sunlight, and small ice cubes formed on her forehead, sweating from the heat. "Hmm... Well, I live near Thallis Port right now, which is a long way from here, and I know Gabby works at Thallis as well... so she should be able to find my home. Just tell her that I live near the Port, on top of the largest hill. That's where my boss built my family a home so I could be closer to work. I have a Keep being built on my property, but we can't move in for another 2 months yet, I'm sure she'll need to know the directions for there... but right now, the Keep isn't done. If Gabby has any questions, just have her send me a fae, and I'll come and meet her here." She'd said with that smile still.
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Slavya on Wed May 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Slavya nodded to what Traael said, storing the words in her memory to be relayed to mistress and saw Traael sweating. Slavya stood and picked up the bucket of water she was using to water the plants in the garden* Miss Traael, are you sure you don't want anything? It's quite cool inside mistress' house and I could get you some ice water? *Slavya herself was also sweating a bit, but had a water skin nearby, though it looked near empty in her hand.
Slavya
Novice
Novice

Postby Sha`Ruse on Wed May 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Traael would smile softly at the fae's offer. "I don't want you to get in trouble, dear. And I certainly do not want you to take the blame. I will be fine, I have a magical choker that will cool me down.. I just need to stay out of the sun." She'd explained, hand moving to her black choker with a feather and an exceptional ruby and sapphire stones on it. "But yes, a glass of cold water does sound good. Thank you Slavya, I will wait out here for it though..." She'd say with a smile.
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Out of Town Roleplay