Meeting with Anaya (Anaya and Hanako)

Roleplay centered on any location not listed. IC posts only in this forum

Meeting with Anaya (Anaya and Hanako)

Postby Simplicity on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:04 am

Continuation from in channel RP

Creature took in features as they came closer, that hobble skirt doing little to hinder the other's movements. Oh but tapered digits itched, achingly so to loft upward and pluck but one ebon feather from wings that framed willowy frame...however, that would be of course rude...and creature of course had some form of manners that she used amongst mortals...especially when in places that employed her. "I am quite familiar with this place...I have worked here for some time...and thought in my most recent sojourn from this place I'd been stripped from the roster. Though, I was pleased to find out I was not. Though, I was informed I was not allowed to enchant, though I possess skills held only by one ranking as a master." Shift of frame, as scent of death and decay mingled with the torian's cinnamon tobacco and did make for a unique aroma permeating through the shop's interior. "I am..." Oh, it would be another name that would again want to slide free of those lips, though the lie would be easily determined with but a check of that log tome that had been plucked free of it's resting place moments ago. "Hanako." That was all the information that was given, no link to whom it was that placed marking upon her form...just her name.
Simplicity

Re: Meeting with Anaya

Postby Naomh on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:16 pm

((First apologies for late response, I am horrible and things keep getting busy.))

Anaya waited patiently for this whisper's response, watching her movements closely, where her eyes roamed, how she held herself. Heels clicking softly again as she draws herself even closer to slowly walk around and study Hanako closely. "Ah yes, my missing enchantress. I will admit you were nearly stripped, though it is good to see you are back." The scent of death, decay did make Anaya's nose wrinkle some when she was behind her employee, it had been some time since she had smelled such and it reminded her of a couple close friends... though they worked hard to keep that scent at bay even with their minions...

"As for your enchanting, Hanako, it is more of a temporary restriction until I get to make certain you are familiar with everything. You have been away for some time, and enchantments are such a complicated thing to work with, after all." Should she be able, the dark torian steps even closer behind Hanako, taller than the duessa only thanks to the tall heels of her shoes, and places her hands on her hips to watch her reaction. "To have the restriction lifted is simple enough, answer some questions to test your knowledge, perform an enchantment so I get to see it all first-hand, and if all goes well you will be cleared to enchant freely again. Though if I feel it suitable, I may also supply some distractions, to see how well you can focus, Hanako. Do you think you are ready?"
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Meeting with Anaya (Anaya and Hanako)

Postby Simplicity on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Hana nodded her head lightly, she was aware she was nearly stripped from the payroll. She was glad she'd finally returned to this land, making it here before the blizzard, but not yet bothering to leave her home until well after it had passed and the snows had melted for the first time. She had no reason to hide the scent of death and decay....what reason was there? Let them know she dabbled with death magic...she was a slave what harm could she do? Perhaps she might even eventually begin hiding the scent, but for now, she was content to allow it to be.

She let the wing'd woman come behind her, eyes sliding closed a moment as she listened to the woman's words. Temporary restriction of course, it was always temporary wasn't it when it came to those whose lives had an ultimate end. Tongue danced against her lips as she felt hands coming to rest lightly against her hips, the whisper shifting against the woman behind her - knowing well that the only height difference came from the heels the other woman wore. "I am fairly certain I am ready for whatever questions you wish to throw at me, as well as distractions...I've worked around distractions before, I doubt this will be any different." Her words murmured for a few moments as she let her fingertips trail lightly over that counter. "What item will I be enchanting?"
Simplicity

Postby Naomh on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Dark lips curl into a smiles as Hanako shifts against her, the reaction of the duessa against her willowy form, the cool feeling of being so close to one, it has been some time.

"Raven..." A hand leaves hip to collect the green-eyed familiar from her shoulder, "Do go get it... you can carry it dear." And with a flick of her hand the raven flies through the Sanctuary toward Anaya's office. "You will be enchanting one of my toys Hanako, nothing too fancy but it should let me get a chance to see your talents. A simple visual effect I think this time." With an annoyed sounding cry Raven returns, placing a cat o' nine tails on the counter nearby before fluttering off to land upon the fireplace mantle, dark feathers ruffled in annoyance from the work it had to do to carry the item.

"Now Hanako..." Anaya purrs softly into her employee's ear, fingertips slowly sliding up duessa form toward a breast, cupping flesh unless the whisper tries to shake free. "A simple start, I wish for that little toy of mine to make some smoke -purely visual mind- when I want. I think that would be quite the sight with it flicking around before it comes in to kiss flesh, wouldn't you? How much will that cost?" Just as she finishes the question, if hand is in place over breast, Anaya began to squeeze, starting with a minor distraction of fondling while discussing the enchantment. "And will I be able to place any further enchants upon the leather?"
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Simplicity on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Form shifted, perhaps pressing back against the woman just a bit more. There would be little to no objection to the hand coming upward to lightly cup titflesh with skilled digits. The Whisper licked her lips, learning well what manner of distraction would be provided during this particular little trial. Well, this was the land of sexual deviancy, and she wouldn't expect anything different as sex can be a powerful way of distracting someone. Idle fingers, brush of lips, tongue, teeth on just the right place and it could shatter concentration as easily as dropping a glass onto the floor.

Those polished ruby orbs would flick over the cat o'nine tails, the leather was a delicious thing and she was familiar with the wonderful feel of such a device upon her flesh - it was a kiss she missed. Though her elf could be a bit more creative when it came to using devices upon her flesh. She cleared her mind, attempted to not focus herself upon the hand lightly squeezing, fondling of titflesh. "The leather can have but one enchantment upon it, so that the smoke soft enchantment will be the only one the leather can take. Anything else will override the smoke and remove it. The visual effect will cost fifty coin...though with a discount as you are employed with the shop, only forty-five coin."
Simplicity

Postby Naomh on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:17 am

Anaya smiles a little wider at Hanako's reaction to her fondling. Hands responding by giving a firmer squeeze, hard enough to go into the uncomfortable, or perhaps even painful, territory to watch reaction. "Very good, on all accounts. Now, say, I change my mind. I want this toy of mine to swing truer..." hands starts brushing aside the 'clothing' Hanako wore, one moving to caress and tease flesh of her abdomen and hips while the other reaches for a nipple to squeeze and twist. "And bite even sharper, is that an enchantment I can have placed upon it?"

To say the darkwing was enjoying herself would be an understatement. She was eager to test this duessa's limits, her concentration, to see what sort of delights the sadist in her may be able to enjoy, but of course also to make certain this enchantress who has been away is able to resume her duties without problems.
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Simplicity on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 pm

There was faint murmur from the whisper as those digits gripped, squeezed and fondled titflesh. Lids sliding closed as the necromancer pressed back against the wing'd woman. She would contemplate the new question for a few moments, even as that cloth - that bit of thin cloth was pressed, pushed, shoved aside to reveal ample swell of titflesh to exploring digits. That pinch, twist, squeezing of nipple drew a slight moan from the creature followed by a soft intake of breath - that truly wasn't needed but claimed just the same. "My memory on this may be a bit fuzzy, but I do not believe an attack enchantment, such as that can be placed on this...as it is not a weapon...but something used for more carnal pleasures." The words murmured as the girl pressed herself a bit more into the wandering hands of the darkwing'd woman.

She knew that the woman would test her limits, push them, see what manner of distractions the creature could withstand and still perform her job...as well as ensure that she knew the information well enough, or so she thought.
Simplicity

Postby Naomh on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Anaya continues further, taking more advantage of her employee's delight and continued focus. "Good, very good..." Words were softly purred into Hanako's ear as she rewarded the whisper with a sharp tug and twist of sensitive nipple trapped between dark fingers. "Though you'll likely have to handle a displeased customer then, always remember how magic and enchantments work... Permanence is also another one that people have a hard time grasping. 'Why can't I have a dildo permanently vibrating?' That one always makes me giggle..." Nipples were released and hands roamed among Hanako's form. Exposing more of her, caressing and teasing pale flesh, fingers wrapping gently around throat before sliding back down to cup breast and squeeze painfully, Anaya taking in the sadistic delight should the pinned duessa squirm again.

"Now, smoking visual effect upon that toy of mine. Go ahead and enchant it dear..." One hand continues on after the rough fondle, feather-light touch moving down along abdomen and sides, ever continuing to tease and explore this new, for her, employee. "I'm eager to see how you enchant."

((RP out the enchantment, and we can do the transaction OOCly when we can catch each other.))
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Simplicity on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:48 am

There was a nod of her head lightly at that, a soft little whimper slipped from the creature's lips...something just right, just perfect to spawn the reaction from whisper. That form shifting, even as those hands slide down along her form and then that hand went upward, sliding around her throat before venturing downward to once again squeeze, painfully so that breast. "As for those that don't understand howe magic works, I have dealt with them in the past, and unfortunately, idiocy cannot be helped with so many." Oh, the creature did squirm, pressing herself against that pair of hands, that wing'd form behind her. "Very well then..."

Three words, those were the last said before the creature attempted to put her concentration into enchanting the item properly despite the roaming, groping hands upon her form. Her breath came in soft inhales and exhales, that uptick in her pulse from the sensations of the hands upon her form was clearly felt within her pulse, but she would do what she needed to do to ensure that the job got done and done properly despite the distractions.

The air cooled considerably as the creature began to gather magics to her...that scent of death and decay blossomed all the stronger - blatantly swirling around area where the two women were standing within the shop. The solidifying energies around the necromancer held that sickly, jaundiced palor of death and it surrounded those skilled digits as they slowly began to move along the length of that toy. The palor began to travel from those hands to encase the leather toy and begin to press and twine with the very fabric of the leather. It would impress itself upon the leather, and even as her fingers trailed over the tails of the toy, that palor clung to it. It was an easy enchantment, it was simple...and ooh, those distractions were delightful.

"The color will fade, the lingering touch of death will fade after a while...it comes with the magic I wield...the power I draw from," she murmured softly.
Simplicity

Postby Naomh on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:14 am

Now Anaya was more careful, there was a line between distraction and out and out hindering or preventing the enchantment, and everyone had a different style and she needed to make certain she did not interfere with that. Lips were allowed to move, hands and arms were free to position and gesture as needed but when it was clear she was not directly interfering with Hanako's enchanting Anaya smiled and resumed. Leaning forward to nip at an earlobe, to continue squeezing that breast painfully tight. Feeding the sadist in her by abusing such flesh, not bothered much by the smell and feel of the necromantic energies as other hand continued to roam down until where flesh met counter, with how Hanako was pinned it could not drift lower and instead just caressed and teased with the promise of what it wanted to do were it not for the surface in the way.

"Mmm..." The teasing hand slowly pulls away from cool flesh when the enchantment was announced finished, gently grasping at the cat o' nine and lifting it up to bring it closer for her study. It was solid, stable despite her distractions, everything what the duessa had promised. "Very good Hanako..." She then activated the enchantment, to see the smoking effect she had requested. Hand upon breast 'rewarding' the duessa by once again pinching nipple, trapping it between thumb and forefinger, pinching it and pulling, pulling..... pulling..... casually but insistently she pulled harder and harder as she studied the enchantment.
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Simplicity on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Hana allowed herself to indulge in the contact of Anaya's fingers upon her form...the point where flesh met counter was, of course, hindered from being explored by those digits. Her form shifted once the enchantment was completed, her form shifting to press a bit more into the woman behind her. Then the other woman shifted, so that she might actually examine the enchantment upon the cat o' nine, and then that hand upon her breast had returned, a sound slipped from the whisper's lips as that hand is returned to bust and those digits pinching, pulling, tugging, upon nipple made the whisper squirm. Oh, that tension, delicious tension and the creature did nothing to shift to alleviate it, but rather perhaps a shift to intensify that tugging.

"It is good to see I am not as rusty as I had initially thought I was when it came to dealing with things like this," she murmured softly, shifting faintly as she relished in that pleasure-pain mix that came from having her nipple attended to as it was.
Simplicity

Postby Naomh on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:46 pm

"Yes, it is." Anaya chuckles in agreement, noting how Hanako shifts against her body, against instead of with the tugging of her hand to bring more strain against already tugged nipple. Pressure enough to deform breast and threaten to pull sensitive flesh free from her firm grip. "You are clear to enchant once again, I must say I am most pleased with such..." Pressure was applied from behind again, Anaya pressing her body more firmly against the whisper's, pinning her more firmly against counter and the torian leaning forward to whisper into ear. "I need to go into my office to record your full return. If you desire, I would very..." Fingers release nipple, letting the flesh spring back before grabbing the breast fully with her hand to once more hold it in a relentlessly tight grip, not holding back with the duessa's subtle but clear enjoyment of earlier treatments. "Very..." Still holding the flogger, Anaya's other hand slowly comes to Hanako's abdomen and caresses up her form, dark leather and skin of fingers and cat o' nine brushing flesh upwards. "Very..." That sliding hand wraps around throat, giving a firm squeeze as well. "Much enjoy it if you accompanied me..." Hips ground against Hanako's rear, promising some of what may happen should she accept that offer. Then, with casual suddenness, as if she had not just been painfully molesting her employee but instead was merely talking about the weather, she releases Hanako and steps back. Turning for the door to the back of the store, and her office.

"Oh, but leave those rags behind." And with that, she steps into the back of the Sanctuary. Smoke from the freshly enchanted flogger leaving a trail behind her before fading slowly away.
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Simplicity on Mon May 15, 2017 11:25 am

That tugging, harsh pulling upon nipple causing the creature to shift, arch so that a bit more pressure was put upon sensitive nubbin. A moan slipped free of the creature..no, she did not enjoy a gentle hand upon her form and the pressure against her form from behind, keeping her caught between the wing'd woman and the counter. Then there was those words that brought a slow smile to the whisper's lips...she was cleared to work properly within the shop. Enchantments...those were among her favored thing to do...especially around those who were most squeamish given her type of magic.

Those words whispered within her ear, that smile remaining upon the creature's lips at those whispered words. A gasp of pleasure would escape the creature at that vice like grip applied to lush globe of titflesh making her squirm deliciously where she was caught. The silky feel of the cat's strands sliding over her flesh, sliding upward over her abdomen...a soft little sound pulled free of the creature. Slender column of throat would be gripped, squeezed to apply pressure to that flesh...on any being other than the whisper it would have provided the sensation of choking...but as the thing doesn't necessarily need air...it was merely a rush of sensation that caused a further rush of heat between shapely thighs.

"As you wish Miss..." The words whispered free of those azure tinted lips before the creature's own digits would slide to tug remainder of cloth that clung to supple flesh from her form. The only bit of cloth that would be treated with any form of care were her robes...those, slipped free of frame and folded...draped over one of the stools to be collected upon her way out of the shop. Nude, the creature would follow that slowly fading smoke trail...and just like that the fly stepped into the spider's web, curious to see just how she would fare beneath this woman's hand.
Simplicity

Postby Naomh on Sat May 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Anaya stepped into her office, leaving the door partially ajar for Hanako, while she had given the whisper a choice to go, the way she had squirmed against her body, the soft little gasps at the torment she had teased her with... The dark torian knew what choice was going to be made. As she walked through the room, fingers tugged at ties that held curtains open, letting them fall closed and darken the room, fingers pass over gemstones, the enchantments within slowly stirring to fill the chamber with a soft glow. Back when she was just a simple enchantress, a customer from less magically aware regions had called her 'sorceress', a title that she had been tickled by at the time and has slowly been growing to embrace.

In the brief time she had while waiting for Hanako to undress and follow, she quickly notes down her promotion, finishing the quick note just as Hanako stepped inside.

"Mmm... such a good girl, eager to please..." Heels clicked softly on the wooden floor as she steps away from the desk, heavy, solid and made of dark wood that dominated the room, several matching chairs, the one behind the desk expertly crafted and carved but all designed with low and narrow backs popular with those who have wings upon their backs, and bookshelves and shelves covered with all sorts of oddities - some Anaya herself was still learning about - completed the furnishings of the room. With her cat o' nine still in hand, the dark torian shuffled one of the extra chairs aside, making a little extra room for the two of them, while not lacking in space the office was not exactly large and spacious either. Enough room for everything she needed, small enough to still remain intimate, Anaya did quite enjoy this room. "Do close the door and come here, let me get a good, proper look at you now."
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Roleplay - Any Other Location