The REB is hiring

Advertising jobs at shops and other locations, characters wanting work, freelance opportunities.

The REB is hiring

Postby Twerlinger on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:54 am

*Posted up all over town, except the Inn for safety reason's, and around the two towers and other places where people might pass by on and off, and of course not forgetting the beautiful land of Valencia.*

'Ever wanted to hold the fate of a landowner in the palm of your hand, to make them squirm and beg to be allowed to gain their first foot on the property ladder.

Well now you can. Due to recent upgrades and improvements in our record keeping system, we find ourselves in need of people who would be interested in one or more of the following positions :

Office Clerks for either the Nanthalion Office or Valencian Office
Repossession Crew on an Ad-Hoc Basis
Construction Crew on a Freelance Basis

If you are interested in one or more of the above positions, then please get in touch with the manager or a member of staff and we will make arrangements for you to have an interview to discuss the options open to you.'

OOC
Drop me a line/fae/nudge or post up your interest in this thread and I'll get to you as soon as I can.
Due to the nature of the positions of the office based work, a good grasp of maths will be required.
Twerlinger

Return to Work and Workers