Skilled Animal Trainer Wanted!!

Advertising jobs at shops and other locations, characters wanting work, freelance opportunities.

Skilled Animal Trainer Wanted!!

Postby Kooky on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:55 am

Posted around town are a few parchments of inked words.

"Are you skilled in training animals? Have horsemanship? Looking to make some extra mehrial? I'm looking for someone who can help with training my horse. Simple things like to come on command to my howl, to stay put without tromping all over, and to stop bucking me off her back, and to accept carrying things time to time. I also hope to find someone who can train some dogs for hunting, and with the basic commands of come, sit, stay, drop it, and other needed things.

You can find me at the inn or the Bazaar since I'm the manager most likely, or in various other shops I work.

Lumio"

OOC.. Contact me in PM here or in the room. Or reply to this ad. Payment can be discussed based on skill level. Lumio is very reasonable about it. He is also willing to pay for help with picking out the dogs too. It's a greta freelance opportunity!
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Skilled Animal Trainer Wanted!!

Postby Jodice on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Oh, I've GOT to see a wolfen on a horse :D Sounds like a nifty RP opportunity
Jodice
Adept
Adept

Re: Skilled Animal Trainer Wanted!!

Postby Kooky on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:43 am

Jodice wrote:Oh, I've GOT to see a wolfen on a horse :D Sounds like a nifty RP opportunity

It's horrific, I assure you. He needs help!
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Work and Workers