The Works wants YOU!

Advertising jobs at shops and other locations, characters wanting work, freelance opportunities.

The Works wants YOU!

Postby Wadeywade on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:47 am

Got Skills? Can you work with wood, metal, leather, cloth or glass? Wanna make money, meet new people and create fine pieces of craftsmanship that will have your customers begging for more? Well the Works wants YOU! Come see about joining our team and let your crafty side shine!

You can find me OOCly about the job i am usually off and on every day.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: The Works wants YOU!

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Yona would like to apply for a position of jeweller and tinkerer for the works.
Skills: Apraisial gems and jeweller expert as well as locksmithing.
She's an experienced freelance worker already having built up a fair collection of pieces I'll leave a link to her examples.
viewtopic.php?f=190&t=21415&p=143813&hilit=Yona#p143813
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Re: The Works wants YOU!

Postby Wadeywade on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Ill seek ya out ICly.:)
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Work and Workers