Workers needed.

Advertising jobs at shops and other locations, characters wanting work, freelance opportunities.

Workers needed.

Postby India on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 am

The little nightling takes quill to parchment and writes out the following announcement, her script beautiful but to watch her write is almost painful to observe, as she does so awkwardly with her right hand.
Wanted: Dost need four people, male or female dost not matter, to serve at a small party art hosting upon an island, though will inform where only when art hired. Dost need men for the heavy lifting, not that women art not as capable, to put up a rather large tent structure. The pay ist considerate upon how much work dost wish to employ upon mine small endeavor. Fifty merhials for just putting up the tent and to set it to rights, so canst walk into it and it be ready to settle mineself and entourage . Shalt Pay more commensurate to the level of continued work to serve both drinks and fresh caught seafood and the like to mine guests and mineself. If dost not wish to serve in the capacity of a waitor/waitress, canst still stay for a bit to enjoy the festivities. Merely a large bonfire, some dancers, naturally and other private or not so private amusements. Please get word to either India or Lianna to sign up. Mine humble Thanks, India.

OOC: All sex and possible rape has to have ooc of course, but be signing up to stay after the work, you are consenting, but may refuse any person at any time no reason needed. Will be sailing out and the date is to be determined and will have to be during the work week unfortunately as I cannot do weekends very well. The date will be decided on how many people can be on at the same time. :(
India
Novice
Novice

Re: Workers needed.

Postby Kooky on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:27 am

"Moxie the bestest dog is looking to help with this works! Moxie is great for works and gets lots of good girl praise and more when fetching drinks and foods for the work job of the Inn of Lonely as Best Tail Wagger. Moxie is also strong girl and can help with tent although Moxie is a bitch and not a male dog. Moxie would like to helps!"

OOC
I'm on most days really. And Moxie is.. special. She's a 'trained dog' and thus a nude female elf that essentially moves on all fours naked. She's eager to please and needs coins, so she's always looking for interesting work.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Farvel on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Trisha would be interested in this.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Let me know when and I will add it to the dates on the Event Calendar.
Tehya

Postby India on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:38 am

Thanks to everyone whom has replied and is interested in working, for the others you are not getting paid but chances are good you will get laid. I was going to have this a small intimate party, but it sort of mushroomed on me *And yes I see all the puns I am missing and /or leaving the door open for, but want to keep this short and sweet. * The Party will be delayed until after Christmas there is a small chance I may have to have some surgery done on mine knee. Nothing major, I wouldn't think but it aches ad I cannot concentrate a scene let alone a party. This is going to be as I said a kind of TLI's version of girls gone wild and Spring break, so if your char is a modest virgin probably best not to use that one, there will be sex and possibly rape involved. OOC stands firm, you do not have to interact with anyone you do not wish to just a polite. Excuse me, I see someone over there I wanted to speak with.. type deal ok, no screaming theatrics unless Angst is trying to spit your char and roast him/her. In that case call me so I can watch :twisted:
India
Novice
Novice

Return to Work and Workers