Healer wanted!

Advertising jobs at shops and other locations, characters wanting work, freelance opportunities.

Healer wanted!

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Let it be known that Rebecca Valaris, yes THE Rebecca Valaris, War Seneschal for Lord Sha Ka. The Blood Rose, the L'Vlos Cry; once Shield of Valencia, and the empires most adorable cavalry woman has a most special request for a trusted Healer.

The task at hand is delicate, and discretion is required. Vetting will be necessary although the rewards are potentially great.

Applicants should express an interest below....
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Re: Healer wanted!

Postby Amethine on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Amethine Tawariell wouldn't be one to turn down a request for a Healer. Shall I try to snag you on IRC to work out details?

Edit: Lindor is correct, I actually thought this was at that thread at first! For future reference, a thread for general healing requests can be found here: http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9043
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Lindor on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:40 pm

We have a thread for the "Bulletin Board" in the HH forum. I’ve encouraged all Healers to subscribe to it.
Lindor

Postby Lindor on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:59 pm

* Edit: Not that this was not also an appropriate place to post such a thing. Just saying, if you want a healer specifically, we have such a thread going in our forum! :D
Lindor

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 am

*laughs* Thankees.

Given it's my gals I might need my own dedicated thread there!
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Return to Work and Workers