Searching for a Mentor

Private tutoring in skills or any other IC subject available or wanted.

Moderators: Keaira, Tarin

Searching for a Mentor

Postby Kiera Mercer on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:05 pm

I am seeking a mentor for my character Kiera Mercer. She is a High Human with a hunger for knowledge, so she is willing to learn most anything though there are a few particular things she is keen on learning. such as..

1.) Sword fighting
2.) Magic
3.) Anything that has to do with fighting/combat

She is an archer, and has been on her own for eight years (18 now) so she does have experience in fighting, but wishes to learn more. Due to abuse from her past she bonds better with females so her new mentor will need to be a woman..No, gender swap doesn't count. Sorry boys.

Kiera is a calm individual that appreciates the simple things in life. She is solemn, but also kind and loving. She gives those that teach her her respect, but someone that can rule her with a firm but gentle hand will be needed. Someone that can and will push her pass her limits, and give her guidance. Hopefully someone that can love her too..But that isn't a requirement.

Kiera also works for Sutara's house (Mercurial Foxes) so if you have a character that also works there and would be willing to train her that would work out well too, but if not that is fine.

If you are interested, please PM me on here or leave a reply below. Or you can PM me on mIRC. My alts include: Meryn, Talia{Vlr}, Terra, and Emmy`Thatcher.
Kiera Mercer
Novice
Novice

Return to Mentors