The Arena is hiring

News about the arena, upcoming tournaments, results etc

Moderators: Angst, Dragovar, ShaKa

The Arena is hiring

Postby Angst on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:02 pm

The Arena is in need of able-bodied people and are currently looking for mentors and officiates. If you think you have what it takes sign up below to be scheduled an interview.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: The Arena is hiring

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Abby has been in talks about this with Dragovar in recent days and he believes she could do well as a 'Mentor' when it comes to melee combat, especially when it comes to heavy armor and weapons - though she can also share her knowledge and experiences with using enchantments. At the same time, Abby is interested in also being able to officiate a match seeing as there's been a recent lacking number of those who could.
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rei-Kai on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:59 am

Raigen will step up, prove he has something resembling work ethic, and show he can get a piece of Nixxle's fine a-...I mean, willing to work under the gobliness and show how much of an asset he can be. Yeah...that's the reason. :mrgreen:
Rei-Kai
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Kooky on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Arcane Mentor.. If able, I'd like to submit Misk for this. He's level 5 and going on bard/mage for a whole range of various spells. It would also be nice to toy with the gap of levels between my two and not over-power those I teach combat without use of CLAW.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to The Arena