Resignation.

News about the arena, upcoming tournaments, results etc

Moderators: Angst, Dragovar, ShaKa

Resignation.

Postby Cayenne on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:59 am

Thank you for the opportunity that this position provided me. I learned a lot during my time, and become a very different kind of healer because of it. While I continued to make my rounds, I've found more and more that an increasing lack of focus was creeping in upon me.

I believe that there is no excuse for poor work, or for laziness when one is being paid good coin.

Thank you for everything,

Yours, Maura Nauts.

OOC: In character, things are very complicated around Maura, and so this choice makes sense to me in that regard, Out of character - I just felt like the fun of it had wandered off. It was difficult to meet the times when events were going on, and without the extra powers I used to have before I was mistakenly removed it became more and more difficult to continue.

Thanks for all the play - and good luck with your continued successes.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Re: Resignation.

Postby Angst on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Nixxle read the letter and frowned deeply before pulling out the ledger and removing the name, placing the letter within. "Pity." She grunts and returns to her normal duties.

OOC: You will be missed among the ranks.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Return to The Arena