How to Post OOC Consents

For posts by owners and slaves to complete registration or de-registration of slaves.

Moderators: Freelance, Tawny, Azara

How to Post OOC Consents

Postby L`aquera on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:14 am

Please follow these instructions on posting consents on the Slave Forum. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread.

1. Clear OOC consent must be stated for collaring and uncollaring. Note: Clarify that you are posting on behalf of your character.

Examples:
a) I give OOC consent for -charnick- to collar/be collared by -charnick-.
b) I, the player of -charnick- give consent to collar/be collared by -charnick-.
c) I give OOC consent for -charnick- to be uncollared from or to uncollar-charnick-.
d) I, the player of -charnick- give consent to be uncollared from or to uncollar-charnick-.

2. The names of BOTH parties involved must be included.

3. DO NOT PUT ANY DATES IN YOUR TOPIC.

4. If you are a new owner, please state the tag (collar) you would like to use: {?}

5. Your OOC consent thread has a 1 week time limit from the orignal posting date to have both OOC consents posted or it will be deleted.

6. If the thread is in regards to the uncollaring of a Slave and the Owner is in channel regularly (i.e. keeps signing in to Des thereby resetting the 30 day absentee requirement), then the Owner has 1 week to post their OOC consent or the Slave will be uncollared OOC'ly. This is in prevention of an endless delay in getting a slave uncollared simply because the Owner cannot be bothered to check the MB's.

In the case of an owner logging in during the 24th-30th days of a 30 day absence, and no OOC consent is posted for their slave's uncollaring while they are logged in, then I will accept a CP of a fairy mail being sent from the slave to the Owner, and the date it was sent, as proper notification and one week after the posting of the fairy mail CP, the Slave will be uncollared OOC'ly. This is in an effort to prevent needless waiting for another 30 days to pass.
~Tawny~
Slavemistress - ISA
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Slave Registrations