Approval Timeline

For posts by owners and slaves to complete registration or de-registration of slaves.

Moderators: Freelance, Tawny, Azara

Approval Timeline

Postby L`aquera on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:16 am

Alright, in the last few days, I have seen posts in the collaring threads, and been PM'd, about the lack of approval for collarings/uncollarings. Some have been politely enquiring, others have been outright rude.

Here is my official standing on this issue:

1) Do NOT panic about a lack of an approval unless it is day SIX of the waiting week. We do have lives, we do like to RP, and sometimes the MB works against us. There is no reason to hurry up the process when all you're doing is demanding that we post an approval so that you can still sit there and wait the next few days before you can collar anyway.

2) This includes denials, comments, or if you think your post has been overlooked. The threads are looked over several times in any given week, so it may have been a simple mistake that will be noticed before your waiting week is up.

3) IF you still feel the need to ask, please do not ask rudely or your post will be deleted and you will have to start the process over again.

~Tawny~
Slavemistress - ISA
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Slave Registrations