Abhay - 1 license

Available slavers looking for slaves, and slaves looking to be captured by a slaver. Not for private slave registrations.

Moderators: Freelance, Tawny, Azara

Abhay - 1 license

Postby Freelance on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 am

Posted at the Imperial Slave Authority, The Lonely Inn, and other various locations throughout Nanthalion, is the following: By the authority of the ISA, sanctioned by Stormbringer, Emperor of Belariath, Abhay has been granted license to acquire, whether willing or by capture, a merchandise slave to train and sell. Let it be known that, Abhay, is now acknowledged as an official Slaver with all the privileges, and responsibilities, therein.

Asst. headmaster of the Imperial Slave Authority
Tyjir

What must be posted in this thread:
1) OOC consents of Slaver and merchandise slave.
2) List training skills the slave has acquired (if any). Note: These should be posted during the 6 week interim.
3) When a buyer has been found, OOC consents from ALL parties must be posted, including the selling price.
4) Once approved, post the payment transfer from Des.
change the name of course
http://belariath.com/adminbd/viewforum. ... 99d58f42ad
Freelance quotes:
"Over two millenia I've tried to help, and humanity's still screwed up. Do I need to pull out the clue bat or something?"
"Might does not make right; it's to defend it."
Freelance
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Abhay - 1 license

Postby Keegan on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:49 am

I the player of Abhay give my ooc consent to give Terissa a merchandise collar.
Keegan
Adept
Adept

Postby Thunder on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 am

I the player of Terissa give my ooc consent to wear the merchet collar
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Freelance on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 am

Merchant collaring approved. Dates of holding are from September 18th to October 23rd.

Remember to keep her for at least two weeks for the purposes of training, and sold or personally collared no later than the final day.
Freelance quotes:
"Over two millenia I've tried to help, and humanity's still screwed up. Do I need to pull out the clue bat or something?"
"Might does not make right; it's to defend it."
Freelance
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Slavers Activity