Slaver Angelica Catpaws 2 licenses

Available slavers looking for slaves, and slaves looking to be captured by a slaver. Not for private slave registrations.

Moderators: Freelance, Tawny, Azara

Slaver Angelica Catpaws 2 licenses

Postby Freelance on Wed May 10, 2017 9:35 am

Posted at the Imperial Slave Authority, The Lonely Inn, and other various locations throughout Nanthalion, is the following: By the authority of the ISA, sanctioned by Stormbringer, Emperor of Belariath, Angelica Catpaws, has been granted license to acquire, whether willing or by capture, a merchandise slave to train and sell. Let it be known that, Angelica Catpaws, is now acknowledged as an official Slaver with all the privileges, and responsibilities, therein.

What must be posted in this thread:
1) OOC consents of Slaver and merchandise slave.
2) List training skills the slave has acquired (if any). Note: These should be posted during the 6 week interim.
3) When a buyer has been found, OOC consents from ALL parties must be posted, including the selling price.
4) Once approved, post the payment transfer from Des.
change the name of course
Freelance quotes:
"Over two millenia I've tried to help, and humanity's still screwed up. Do I need to pull out the clue bat or something?"
"Might does not make right; it's to defend it."
Freelance
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Slaver Angelica Catpaws 2 licenses

Postby Angelica Catpaws on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:11 pm

I, The player of 'Angelica Catpaws', hereby give my OOC consent to place a Merch Collar on 'Calvin' to be trained as a Sex slave to the Highest Bidder.
Angelica Catpaws, Cleric and Sexual Healer of Kirva
------------------------------
Iriador, Muse and Inspiration to Our Lord Stombringer
------------------------------
Derryth, Bouncy BBW Forest Nymph
Angelica Catpaws
Adept
Adept

Postby CalvinAL on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:30 pm

I, the player of Calvin An`LAin, give my OOC consent for Angelica Catpaws to place a merch collar on Calvin.
CalvinAL
Novice
Novice

Postby Tawny on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Merchant collar is approved from June 6th through Aug 15th. Remember to keep for no less than 2 weeks for training and find a buyer or put under your own collar by the last day.
Tawny

Return to Slavers Activity