The ISA and you.

News and IC events relating to the ownership and acquisition of slaves, as controlled by the ISA. Questions about slavery and suggestions for improvements.

Moderators: Freelance, Tawny, Azara

The ISA and you.

Postby Tawny on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Well it is about time the ISA did abit of changing along with the times. I am sure some will like the changes and others wont but I have tried to be fair with these changes for everyone.
So starting on the first of May the ISA will be offering the following options to people when they decide to collar.
The basic Idea is that during the waiting week that slaves and owners must wait before they can register their slave, they would be
seeing a slaver or ISA worker for training in the basics of slavery. Proof of the training will be in the form of logs that would be posted on a thread just
for that purpose. The amount of time needed will be about 30 to 60 minutes IC. The incentive for new owners is that they have a slave trained in the basics and they too get some training in the basics as a owner as well. Simply stated the owner only pays 50 mhl to register the slave if they both go thru the training. If a slaver does the training, the slaver receives the 50 mhl, if a ISA worker does the training the 50 mhl is paid to the ISA when the slave is registered. As always OOC consent will be needed if sex is involved in the training and this will be a option for
players and not enforced on anyone. It is my hope that this will provide new RP for slavers, owners and slaves, as well as get new people interested in becoming slavers.

Tawny
ISA Head Mistress
Tawny

Return to Imperial Slave Authority