Retired Posts

News and IC events relating to the BA shop and it's activities.

Moderators: Azara, Angst

Re: SVW and BA Costume contest

Postby Iori on Sat May 06, 2017 4:52 am

Ketura will be wearing a short kimono with yellow, gold, and browns with a falling leaf pattern across and gold mask.

Iori
Novice
Novice

Postby Adonai on Sat May 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Mask:
Outfit w/o hat:
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sat May 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Ridas costume Image
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Dragovar on Sat May 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Dragovar
Expert
Expert

Postby Angelica Catpaws on Sat May 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Angelica will be arriving incognito, Wearing a Sheer gown that appears to be made from spider webs. Her Hair, ears and tail are dyed black, and a Mask of a Kirva Motif covers her face.

Angelica Catpaws, Cleric and Sexual Healer of Kirva
------------------------------
Iriador, Muse and Inspiration to Our Lord Stombringer
------------------------------
Derryth, Bouncy BBW Forest Nymph
Angelica Catpaws
Adept
Adept

Postby gwyneth{StWi} on Sat May 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Arshes-BA arrived ate the ball in full costume. Chirot wings painted over with silver, white, and slightly pearlescent feathers, facial structure changed, somewhat longer, cheek bones sharper and more angular, eyes given the slightest tilt, and turned into pupiless golden orbs. Dark skin dressed in a low slung white kit of linen, and a matching pair of knee high boots. Clipped to one of those
boots, on an eight foot leash of breaded leather, was what appeared to be a recently captured chirot slave girl. The image was clear to anyone who knew the mythos... Kiroja, and his latest victim.

gwyneth{StWi} is tugged along behind the Kirojan ahead of her, staying at the very end of the plain braided leash, as far from Him as she could. the chirot girl had dark brown curls that hung around her shoulders, the fur on her ears matched her hair, soft and velvety looking. Her flesh was the color of coffee with a hint of cream, wings mantled against her back of the same color. she wore a dirt smeared tunic that may have been a sandy brown color at some time in the past, it was cut across the front so her right breast was revealed to the world, the exposed flesh marred with several bite marks and rising welts. her thighs covered in half healed and new welts, the pattern seeming artistic and intentional, and her ankles and wrists showed signs of being kept in heavy restraints. the tattered and torn tunic just covers her sex and ass when she is standing and still. a nasty looking cut across her brow is jagged and the skin red and puffy. the chirot slave keeps her eyes lowered to the floor a thick leather collar about her neck and leather cuffs about her wrists.
gwyneth{StWi}
Expert
Expert

Location: tied up in Mistress Ehlanna's pm box, in Mistress India's lap

Postby Thunder on Sat May 06, 2017 10:08 pm

This is what Thunder is wearing

Mask

Front

Back
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Cangelosi on Sat May 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Image Mask (complete with tail)

Image Outfit
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Greywind on Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Greywind

Postby Valayne on Sun May 07, 2017 1:25 am

Wearing a mask and a jester's outfit, albeit more sexy than historical, Valayne will come in disguise~

Valayne
Expert
Expert

Postby Wadeywade on Sun May 07, 2017 11:31 am

--
Attachments
IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0664.JPG (20.12 KiB) Viewed 20622 times
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Angst on Mon May 08, 2017 12:34 am

The winner of the Costume contest is Valayne. Congratulations on winning, Layne.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Mon May 08, 2017 3:40 am

Congratulations, Valayne! The mask reminds me very much of Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, but if Tali exposed that much skin, she would quite simply be dead. :lol:
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:43 am

In the spirit of Yule and Giving the Body Arts will be hosting a sale called "Wheel of Giving." Customers can give the wheel a spin and get a prize by rolling a 1d6. One roll per customer. Sale ends January 2nd.

1) Free edible body paint art.
2) Twenty Percent off total purchase
3) Ten percent off total purchase
4) Fifty percent off total purchase
5) One free piercing. (excludes Mithril)
6) One free small tattoo. (excludes Mithril)
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Fri May 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Minion Darts are back for the month of May. If you're not squeamish pluck up one of the bone darts and test your luck. Throw it at the minion to see your prize. ((Chart as follows))

1 - Torso - 25% off a tattoo or piercing (excludes Mithril)
2-3 - Legs -50% off a tattoo or piercing (excludes Mithril)
4-5 - Hands -75% off a tattoo or piercing (excludes Mithril)
6- Head - Free tattoo or piercing (Includes Mithril)

Also enjoy 50% off all your scarification desires
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Body Arts