Announcements

News and IC events relating to the BA shop and it's activities.

Moderators: Azara, Angst

Announcements

Postby Angst on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm

I will start putting OOC announcements here, guys. So please do check this thread often. First announcement. After this month I will start to keep an eye on who is working and who is not. If you don't post your logs or give me a reason why you're not working I will prune you from the lists. I want to start things fresh... and I would like for you all to give me suggestions on what you would like to see happen at the Body Arts. If you have any events in mind... specials... deals. I would really prefer if we made this a team effort. <3 So if you'd like to see something done... something changed. Let me know. I'm open for any and all suggestions. xD
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Announcements

Postby Angst on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Hey guys,

I would like a float done for Tehya's event and volunteers. We need to do more. Chop. Chop. Throw me some ideas.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Announcements

Postby Angst on Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:54 pm

We are not meant to do BA work anywhere but at the BA. If you have customers that want tattoos then they can come to the BA and get them done. It matters not if you're full time, part time, or freelance. I don't want to hear about BA work being done outside of the BA unless for an approved event or approved by management/Ops. News of such will result in termination at the Body Arts. If you have questions or concerns then contact me about it.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Body Arts