Retired Posts

News and IC events relating to the BA shop and it's activities.

Moderators: Azara, Angst

Anouncement

Postby Angst on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:36 pm

The parchment was new, hanging upon the boards that housed all of the Necromancer's announcements to her workers. It was simple enough. Short and sweet.

"I will be opening a position as an assistant manager. If you are interested in assisting me in running the shop then let me know. It shall be mentioned in the meeting.

~Angst "

((OOC: If you are interested in becoming an assistant manager at the BA then please let me know so we can schedule an interview.))
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Minion Darts are back for the month of November. If you're not squeamish pluck up one of the bone darts and test your luck. Throw it at the minion to see your prize. ((Chart as follows))

1 - Torso - 25% off a tattoo or piercing (excludes Mithril)
2-3 - Legs -50% off a tattoo or piercing (excludes Mithril)
4-5 - Arms -75% off a tattoo or piercing (excludes Mithril)
6- Head - Free tattoo or piercing (Includes Mithril)

Also enjoy 90% off all your scarification desires
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Announcements

Postby Marren on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Ladies and gentlemen of the Body Arts staff, most of you know me IC as Eolande, the assistant manager. For now, with Angst on temporary leave, Eolande is acting manager. Im only gonna say this once:

Everybody has until the last day of September to either post one (or more) work logs, or provide a very good excuse for not doing so, or i will remove your character from payroll.

You may notice I myself havent posted a log in a while, due to my laptops untimely demise i was unable to until now. I will be doing so soon enough, and i beg each of you to do the same, because tye worst part of firing people is hiring new ones to replace them.

Lets get those logs in, folks. Also, I want to hear ideas from our staff for Shop Events.
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Announcements

Postby Angst on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:38 pm

We have a sale for November. Be sure to promote it. Have fun guys.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:31 am

Body Arts Five Day Holiday Sale.

Starting December 20th through December 24th customers can get the following discounts.

Piercings - 25% off

Tattoos - 50% off

All other art 75% off

Excluding mithril and gems. (Price the art without the gem or mithril modifier and discount that. If they wish to have gems or mithril then add the full price of those mods to the discounted total.)
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Anouncement

Postby Angst on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:30 pm

A new piece of parchment finds it's way onto the Body Shop boards. Scrawled out in the Mistress' flowing script was the following.

"On the twenty-seventh day of the month there will be an event held by Tehya at the palace. We will be doing a float which will have a work station and supplies. I need everyone to pull together to make this happen. I will give a bonus of 100 coins to anyone who helps design, build, furnish, and run this float and station or stations. Anyone who has art work upon their body whom would like to be models will also get this bonus if you do not desire to work on the float itself. I, being Reeve, must attend other duties at this event and will be watching my people work. Note that I do pay attention and I will reward anyone who volunteers.

If you have any questions or for more information feel free to contact me via fae or directly in person.

~Angst
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Winter Wonderland Event at Thallis

Postby Angst on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:43 pm

We will be hosting the Winter Wonderland event at Thallis. This will be a masque ball with games and the likes. This is what we have so far.

Winter Wonderland Body Arts Event

Ice Sculpting Contest:

Each contestant will be given a block of ice, 2’x1’x1’ and asked to chip, chisel, and otherwise carve the block into a sculpture that they feel best represents the spirit of winter. Magical means of melting, shaving, or otherwise manipulating the ice will not be allowed. the sculptures will be judged during the course of the Event, and the first, second, and third place winners will be announced at the end of the event.
Prizes:

1st place: 1 free tattoo, piercing, or other body modification, Mithril included.

2nd place: 1 free tattoo, piercing, or other body modification, mithril -not- included.

3rd place: 50 mhl voucher.

Minion Darts:

Thats right, minion darts. It’s just like what it sounds like, pick up three darts (Ice shards, actually, provided by Ray’el) and take your best shot at the provided Minion. you get three throws, total. once you’ve tossed that last shard, game over, win or lose. winner will be decided on a points system, which is as follows: A 1d6 will be rolled, Torso is 1, arms are 2 and 3, legs are 4 and 5 and the head is 6 with each number the points gained for the shot, the person with the most points wins. in the event of a tie, one additional shard will be supplied to each contestant, for a tie-breaking throw.

Prizes:

1st place: 1 free tattoo, piercing, or other body mod., mithril included

2nd place: 1 free tattoo, piercing, or other body mod., mithril -not- included

3rd place: 50 mhl voucher.

Best Dressed!:

Not to be mistaken with a full blown beauty pageant, the best dressed event will take place during the course of the Winter Wonderland event itself, Body Arts employees will mingle with the crowds, and pick their favorites. NOTE: this is NOT limited to clothing! any body modifications the person has visible will also be factored into the judging! while “points” will not be shared with contestants, Judges will, infact, score people based on a point system, 10 being the highest. Factors will include style, originality, and in the case of body art, placement and skill with which the piece was done. this part of the event differs from the rest in the sense that there will not be just one winner, but two. One male and one female. Both victors will receive the standard 1st place prizes (1 free tattoo, piercing, or other body modification, mithril included). as well as being named the King and Queen of Winter. In addition to the typical prize, the King and Queen of Winter will each be given a 10% discount on ALL Body Artwork done for them on THEIR OWN bodies, for one year. Please Note: this 10% discount is guaranteed, and WILL stack with any other discounts and/or sales that may be taking place. This does not extend to slaves, lovers or mates, it is for the King and Queen themselves, and only them.

Tempt the Fates: (Ongoing through the festival) Throughout the festival the Players can come to Angst to tempt the fates. Stakes are high and so are the prizes to be had should Fate smile kindly upon the player. If Fate frowns then the player must accept what the parchment they choose says. Mechanics: This extreme game of chance can be Life and Death. Players will roll a 1d6 and either Fate will smile upon them, or frown.

Table of Fate:
1- Death
2- Carving and stitches
3- Spanking with studded paddle
4- A Kiss
5- 50 MHL
6- 500 MHL

I would like for you all to get involved. So start tossing out ideas and/or volunteering. It shouldn't be just a handful of us running these things. More of you should be involved.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Ray's <Victim> Spotz

Postby Ray`el on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:51 am

with op approval I can bring in a Unconious victim to pay for the tattos, then ftb scene. I am creating this Thread so he Mun can show approval OOC since they do not need be there.
Ray`el
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Ray's <Victim> Spotz

Postby Kooky on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:52 am

I the player of Spotzen Strype give permission for her to be tattooed.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

SVW and BA Costume contest

Postby Angst on Mon May 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Post your costumes below

Angst's costume.

The only piece of clothing she is wearing is a skirt made up of two pieces of bluish silk that hangs on her hips with silver chains and looks like flowing water as she walks. The rest is body paint and her enchanted mithril circlet for the head piece.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: SVW and BA Costume contest

Postby CallieO on Tue May 02, 2017 7:16 am

with a matching wooden fox mask for Callie Volopa, caterer.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby tbohms75 on Thu May 04, 2017 8:10 am

This is what Kelril will be wearing that day!
tbohms75
Adept
Adept

Postby Isla on Fri May 05, 2017 3:15 am

Keely's costume: With lace mask just covering her eyes

Imageimage upload no resizecertificity.com
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Xanetia on Fri May 05, 2017 4:59 am