Retired Posts

News and IC events relating to the BA shop and it's activities.

Moderators: Azara, Angst

Re: You are Needed

Postby Angst on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Or this one...

Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:00 am

For the month of September:

It was by chance that the percentages were selected. A dart to the rotting flesh of a minion and the calculations of the elven woman would gift the savings on the body arts one could obtain.

Bullseye (The dart got the Corpse's eye): 75 % off all piercings.

Arm shot: 50 percent off all tattoos.

Torso shot: 25 percent off all other things.

Enjoy the month long savings at the Body Arts!
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:07 am

Body Painting at The Lonely Inn

Flyer is as follows:

Will need people to run body painting through-out the day. PM me times and brief descriptions of who was painted and when so I can calculate bonuses for running the events.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:37 am

Festival of the Arts: Hosted by the Body Arts

September 29th - October 4th

Flyer is as follows

Click Here For the larger image

Information:

Festival Events by Date:

September 29th, 2013

- Dart-A-Minion: (Daily through the Festival) This is a contest done once a day for a cash prize. The rules are simple. The person with the most points after six rounds wins! Cash prizes will be for first, second, and third places. First place winners will be placed in a drawing to win the grand prize at the Masquerade! Mechanics are as follows: Players must roll a 1d6 to obtain the body part that is hit with the dart. Entry fee: 2 tickets

Minion:
Torso - Dice Numbers 1-3 - Worth 1 point
Left or Right Knee - Dice Number 4 - Worth 2 points
Left or Right Hand - Dice Number 5 - Worth 3 Points
Head - Dice number 6 - Worth 4 points

-Minion-Go-Round: (Ongoing through the Festival): It is as it states. Have the time of your life and the bragging rights! Beat your fears and take a ride on the Minion-Go-Round. Decorated creatures tethered by rope going in a circle, pick your ride and hold on tight. Those who ride each of the six minions will be entered into a drawing to win a prize at the masquerade! - 1 ticket

-Land of Exile: (Ongoing until all treasure is found): Buried throughout the festival grounds are fantastical prizes. Send a friend (or go yourself) to the Land of Exile for a chance to dig up a clue to find the buried treasures. Once at the land (graveyard) select a grave and dig up the minion. The minion will hand you a clue and you have to use it to find the buried item! Each item will have three clues and be buried in three different spots. Enjoy! Mechanics are as follow: Once in the Graveyard, players must roll a 1d10 to select a grave. Once the grave has been selected they should start digging. If a minion is found in the grave, the player must roll a 1d9 to obtain the proper clue for the buried treasure. Players must have all three clues before they go dig for the treasure and are limited to two entries a day per player - Entry fee: 5 tickets

Grave Chart:
1 - 3 Each contain a Minion
4 - Coffin is Empty
5 - Coffin is Empty
6 - Contains a Minion
7 - Coffin is Empty
8 - Contains a Minion
9 - Coffin is Empty
10 - Contains a Minion

Clues:
1 - What am I? I am the enhancement of strength and worn by the strong.
2 - Smoke and Flame forge my mighty name
3 - In the darkness I hear the forging of steel, always in darkness between might and creation
4 - What am I? I am the enhancement of speed and worn by the children of Shadows
5 - I gift the public with general desires
6 - Laughter scorns my right ear with the festivities that are abound and in my left I hear the bubbling of another as it carves its way through the ground.
7 - What am I? I am the enhancement of wisdom and loved by magic.
8 - My name, oh my name, speaks of art and pain.
9 - In the darkness I feel nothing but I hear the cries of those within. I lie wedged between a home and a house of artistic sin.

-Jewelry Tent: (Ongoing through the Festival) Come into the Jewelry tent to create your own jewelry and get the piercing for free! Entry fee: 3 tickets. (Note: Must pay jewelers for the materials at the sale price of 75% off)

-Tempt the Fates: (Ongoing through the festival) Throughout the festival the Players can come to Angst to tempt the fates. Stakes are high and so are the prizes to be had should Fate smile kindly upon the player. If Fate frowns then the player must accept what the parchment they choose says. Mechanics: This extreme game of chance can be Life and Death. Players will roll a 1d6 and either Fate will smile upon them or frown. No fee to play, this is purely out of pleasure for Angst.

Table of Fate:
1- Death
2- Carving and stitches
3- Spanking with studded paddle
4- A Kiss
5- 50 MHL
6- 500 MHL or Free trip to Land of Exile

-Wheel of Pleasure and Pain: (Ongoing through the festival Just as it says, spin the will for a chance of ultimate pleasure or pain. Mechanics: Players will roll a 1d6 to spin the wheel, whatever the number is is the pleasure or 'torture' to be decided by the person overseeing the wheel. - 2 tickets

Chart:
1 - Hand Job
2 - Torture
3 - Kiss
4 -Torture
5 - Blow Job
6 - Torture

-Acupuncture Booth (Ongoing through the festival) Feeling out of balance? Come to the acupuncture booth and let those needles unblock the flow of your spirit. Entry Fee: 2 ticket

-Massage Booth
(Ongoing through the festival) Muscles stiff? Get a massage from a professional: Entry Fee: 2 tickets

- Show Your Pretty: Have a slave or two? Show them off in this parade! Dress them up and walk them down main street as we kick off the Festival of the Arts!

September 30th, 2013

- Dart-A-Minion: (Daily through the Festival) This is a contest done once a day for a cash prize. The rules are simple. The person with the most points after six rounds wins! Cash prizes will be for first, second, and third places. First place winners will be placed in a drawing to win the grand prize at the Masqurade! Mechanics are as follows: Players must roll a 1d6 to obtain the body part that is hit with the dart. Entry fee: 2 tickets

Minion:

-Minion-Go-Round: (Ongoing through the Festival): It is as it states. Have the time of your life and the bragging rights! Beat your fears and take a ride on the Minion-Go-Round. Decorated creatures tethered by rope going in a circle, pick your ride and hold on tight. Those who ride each of the six minions will be entered into a drawing to win a prize at the masqurade! - 1 ticket

-Land of Exile: (Ongoing until all treasure is found): Buried throughout the festival grounds are fantastical prizes. Send a friend (or go yourself) to the Land of Exile for a chance to dig up a clue to find the buried treasures. Once at the land (graveyard) select a grave and dig up the minion. The minion will hand you a clue and you have to use it to find the buried item! Each item will have three clues and be buried in three different spots. Enjoy! Mechanics are as follow: Once in the Graveyard, players must roll a 1d10 to select a grave. Once the grave has been selected they should start digging. If a minion is found in the grave, the player must roll a 1d9 to obtain the proper clue for the buried treasure. Players must have all three clues before they go dig for the treasure and are limited to two entries a day per player - Entry fee: 5 tickets

Grave Chart:
4 - Coffin is Empty
5 - Coffin is Empty
6 - contain a Minion
7 - Coffin is Empty
8 - Contains a Minion
9 - Coffin is Empty
10 - Contains a Minion

Clues:
3 - In the darkness I hear the forging of steel, always in darkness between might and creation
4 - What am I? I am the enhancement of speed and worn by the children of Shadows
6 - Laughter scorns my right ear with the festivities that are abound and in my left I hear the bubbling of another as it carves its way through the ground.
9 - In the darkness I feel nothing but I hear the cries of those within. I lie wedged between a home and a house of artistic sin.

-Jewelry Tent: (Ongoing through the Festival) Come into the Jewelry tent to create your own jewelry and get the piercing for free! Entry fee: 3 tickets. (Note: Must pay jewelers for the materials at the sale price of 75% off)

-Tempt the Fates: (Ongoing through the festival) Throughout the festival the Players can come to Angst to tempt the fates. Stakes are high and so are the prizes to be had should Fate smile kindly upon the player. If Fate frowns then the player must accept what the parchment they choose says. Mechanics: This extreme game of chance can be Life and Death. Players will roll a 1d6 and either Fate will smile upon them or frown. No fee to play, this is purely out of pleasure for Angst.

Table of Fate:
1- Death
2- Carving and stitches
4- A Kiss
5- 50 MHL

-Wheel of Pleasure and Pain: (Ongoing through the festival Just as it says, spin the will for a chance of ultimate pleasure or pain. Mechanics: Players will roll a 1d6 to spin the wheel, whatever the number is is the pleasure or 'torture' to be decided by the person overseeing the wheel. - 2 Tickets

Chart:
1 - Hand Job
2 - Torture
3 - Kiss
4 -Torture
5 - Blow Job
6 - Torture

-Acupuncture Booth (Ongoing through the festival) Feeling out of balance? Come to the acupuncture booth and let those needles unblock the flow of your spirit. Entry Fee: 2 ticket

-Massage Booth (Ongoing through the festival) Muscles stiff? Get a massage from a professional: Entry Fee: 2 tickets

-Talent Contest: Enter the talent contest and show off your talents! Judges will select first, second, and third places for prizes. (Players may tip the contestants)

October 1st, 2013

- Dart-A-Minion: (Daily through the Festival) This is a contest done once a day for a cash prize. The rules are simple. The person with the most points after six rounds wins! Cash prizes will be for first, second, and third places. First place winners will be placed in a drawing to win the grand prize at the Masquerade! Mechanics are as follows: Players must roll a 1d6 to obtain the body part that is hit with the dart. Entry fee: 2 tickets

Minion:

-Minion-Go-Round: (Ongoing through the Festival): It is as it states. Have the time of your life and the bragging rights! Beat your fears and take a ride on the Minion-Go-Round. Decorated creatures tethered by rope going in a circle, pick your ride and hold on tight. Those who ride each of the six minions will be entered into a drawing to win a prize at the masquerade! - 1 ticket

Grave Chart:
4 - Coffin is Empty
5 - Coffin is Empty
6 - Contains a Minion
7 - Coffin is Empty
8 - Contains a Minion
9 - Coffin is Empty
10 - Contains a Minion

Clues:

Table of Fate:
1- Death
2- Carving and stitches
4- A Kiss
5- 50 MHL

-Wheel of Pleasure and Pain: (Ongoing through the festival Just as it says, spin the will for a chance of ultimate pleasure or pain. Mechanics: Players will roll a 1d6 to spin the wheel, whatever the number is is the pleasure or 'torture' to be decided by the person overseeing the wheel. -2 mhl

Chart:
1 - Hand Job
2 - Torture
3 - Kiss
4 -Torture
5 - Blow Job
6 - Torture

-Massage Booth (Ongoing through the festival) Muscles stiff? Get a massage from a professional: Entry Fee: 2 tickets

-Decorate A Minion: Dress up your favorite minion. Judges will select the best decorated minions and first, second and third places! The three minions will be used as puppets for a little show! First place gets a chance to enter the Grand prize drawing at the Masquerade! Entry Fee: 3 tickets

October 2nd, 2013

- Dart-A-Minion: (Daily through the Festival) This is a contest done once a day for a cash prize. The rules are simple. The person with the most points after six rounds wins! Cash prizes will be for first, second, and third places. First place winners will be placed in a drawing to win the grand prize at the Masqurade! Mechanics are as follows: Players must roll a 1d6 to obtain the body part that is hit with the dart. Entry fee: 2 tickets

Minion:

Grave Chart:
4 - Coffin is Empty
5 - Coffin is Empty
6 - Contains a Minion
7 - Coffin is Empty
8 - Contains a Minion
9 - Coffin is Empty
10 - Contains a Minion

Clues:

Table of Fate:
1- Death
2- Carving and stitches
4- A Kiss
5- 50 MHL

-Wheel of Pleasure and Pain: (Ongoing through the festival Just as it says, spin the will for a chance of ultimate pleasure or pain. Mechanics: Players will roll a 1d6 to spin the wheel, whatever the number is is the pleasure or 'torture' to be decided by the person overseeing the wheel. - 2 MHL

Chart:
1 - Hand Job
2 - Torture
3 - Kiss
4 -Torture
5 - Blow Job
6 - Torture

-Magic Show: All magicians gather around and show your stuff! Entertain the crowds! Best shows gets entered into the Grand prize entry for the Masqurade!

October 3rd, 2013

Minion:

-Minion-Go-Round: (Ongoing through the Festival): It is as it states. Have the time of your life and the bragging rights! Beat your fears and take a ride on the Minion-Go-Round. Decorated creatures tethered by rope going in a circle, pick your ride and hold on tight. Those who ride each of the six minions will be entered into a drawing to win a prize at the masqurade! - 1 ticket

Grave Chart:
4 - Coffin is Empty
5 - Coffin is Empty
6 - Contains a Minion
7 - Coffin is Empty
8 - Contains a Minion
9 - Coffin is Empty
10 - Contains a Minion

Clues:

Table of Fate:
1- Death
2- Carving and stitches
4- A Kiss
5- 50 MHL
6- 500 MHL or free trip to Land of Exile

-Wheel of Pleasure and Pain: (Ongoing through the festival Just as it says, spin the will for a chance of ultimate pleasure or pain. Mechanics: Players will roll a 1d6 to spin the wheel, whatever the number is is the pleasure or 'torture' to be decided by the person overseeing the wheel. - 2 tickets

Chart:
1 - Hand Job
2 - Torture
3 - Kiss
4 -Torture
5 - Blow Job
6 - Torture

Battle of the Artists: Get to know the talent of the Body Artists! All artists will perform one piece of artwork upon their Living Canvas. Everyone can vote for the best. The three artists with the best art get a Bonus! Volunteers will be needed, so if you wish for some free body art, volunteer that beautiful canvas.

October 4th, 2013

Minion:

Grave Chart:
4 - Coffin is Empty
5 - Coffin is Empty
6 - Contains a Minion
7 - Coffin is Empty
8 - Contains a Minion
9 - Coffin is Empty
10 - Contains a Minion

Clues: (To come as prizes are determined)

Table of Fate:
1- Death
2- Carving and stitches
4- A Kiss
5- 50 MHL
6- 500 MHL or Free trip to the Land of Exile

-Wheel of Pleasure and Pain: (Ongoing through the festival Just as it says, spin the will for a chance of ultimate pleasure or pain. Mechanics: Players will roll a 1d6 to spin the wheel, whatever the number is is the pleasure or 'torture' to be decided by the person overseeing the wheel. - 2 MHL

Chart:
1 - Hand Job
2 - Torture
3 - Kiss
4 -Torture
5 - Blow Job
6 - Torture

-Masquerade: (Last day of Festival) Come one and all for the Festival's finale! Dress up and hide your face at the Festival of the Arts' Masquerade! Prizes will be awarded during the Masquerade. There will be food and drink and potions galore. Have fun and let loose. Note: Potion Tasting can only be used after the affects of a previous throw have worn off.

Potion Dice:
A roll of 1 - Waking Dead
A roll of 2 - Cooks Talent
A roll of 3 - Love Potion Number 9
A roll of 4 - Seductress Aura
A roll of 5 - Duessa's Touch
A roll of 6 - Love Potion Number 9
( Visit: http://www.belariath.com/php/shop/ap.php to learn what your potion does.)
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: You are Needed

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:46 am

Some things have been revised... but have been finalized. You can find the updated lists and artworks in the Events thread.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Festival of the Arts Games

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Character Name:
Sex:
Game interested in running:
Days running game:
Times:
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Festival of the Arts Events

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Sign up here if you would like to be host of one of the festival's events or if you want to be a judge.

Character Name:
Name of Event:
Date of Event:
Time Available for Event:
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Talent Contest

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Character Name:
Talent:
Available Times:
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Decorate a Minion

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Magic Show

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Character Name:
Class:
Magic to be performed:
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Battle of the Artists

Postby Angst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Body Artists, sign up here to participate:

Character Name:
Body Arts Skill Level:
Times Available:

Once you have signed up, you will use your sign up post to post logs of the artwork you did so people can vote. Good luck! Have fun!
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Festival of the Arts Games

Postby Thunder on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Thunder
Female
Wheel of pleasure and pain and Tempt the fates
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Angst on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Tempt the Fates is a game for Angst to take care of. It's her own personal pleasure. FYI. What days will you wish to run the games?
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Angst on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Also. In this thread I would like for everyone who volunteers to run a game(s) to keep track of who had played and ensure they have proper tickets. I will see what I can create so we can share ticket counts.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 pm

If you would like I can move the Imperial Amphitheater to the Artists`Ambit in town and help run the Entertainment. I am willing to donate 500 mhl divided into 100 mhl prizes.
Tehya

PreviousNext

Return to Body Arts