Retired Posts

News and IC events relating to the BA shop and it's activities.

Moderators: Azara, Angst

Re: Special One Day Sale Event

Postby WhiteMist on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 pm

The Bath House will donate the services of its manager to be raffled off. Services include, but are not limited to, grooming (haircuts and shaves*anywhere*), massages, aromatheropy, bathing assistance and the full range of the oils and soaps and shampoos available at the Bath House.

WhiteMist would be delighted to give a full tour to the lucky winner, the choice of private rooms will go to the winner of the raffle!

OOCly: if any other bath house attendants would like to volunteer as well, let me or angst know!
WhiteMist
Adept
Adept

Re: Special One Day Sale Event

Postby Marren on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 am

Angst, this is Eolande's work log for the event, i dont feel like doing an actual one, too tired. lol. so here goes:

Eolande Keita
Master Body Artist
Session Start: Sat Feb 23 11:30:47 2013 --- Session Closed: Sun Feb 24 03:02:22 2013
helped angsty run her one day sale event, tattooed several people, pierced a few more, sold jewelry

thats... 15 and a half hours. roughly.

NOTE: Neko has purchased items and prepaid for a piercing and a small tattoo. one mithril bar, and one bottle of mithril ink. both to be completed upon appointment.

I had fun!!!
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Announcements

Postby Tawny on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 am

Just a question really. With the new payroll system in affect alot of people are under the impression they only have to post once a month since there is no requirments on how many hours you need to work now. Do you want monthly logs or weekly logs?
Tawny

Re: Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Monday, March 25th through Sunday, April 7th: Get 20 percent off Inks, poisons, and tattoo accessories and 25 percent off precious gems for jewelry. Buy two of any piercing, tattoo, scarification and get one free body painting.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Angst on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Monthly, love. I merely want to know who is working and who is not. I wanted to start things fresh. If people haven't worked for months then I'm going to trim the fat, so to speak. Just like I talked about when I first took over. It's been a couple months now. I'm going to look on who has worked and who hasn't and go from there. Just remember to post your logs up. The first of next month I will start trimming those who haven't been working.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Body Arts Price List

Postby Angst on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

This has been updated on the visual price list. Will be making up a new one and a cheat sheet to make things easier on everyone. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Retired Posts

Postby Angst on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:07 pm

I will be moving retired posts to this thread... just so we may have them to reflect on later. <3 :D
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Angst on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:35 pm

I have made several changes to the posts... added new topics and the likes. Please take a look. Hope to get it better organized.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Fri May 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Monday May 6th through Sunday May 19th, a game of chance is offered to those who wish a discount. With a roll of a die you can get up to 50 percent off your purchase. The rules are simple. A simple roll of the bone dice, six sided as it were, to see what percentage you get off. Multiplied by ten, that will be your percentage.

Bone Dice:

1 = 10 percent
2 = 20 percent
3 = 30 percent
4 = 40 percent
5 = 50 percent
6 = Laughing Skull: You pay full price and employees can not gift with the usual 10 percent allowed to them.

Those who participate and spend 150 mhl or more can enter themselves into a drawing to win a date with Angst and a free tattoo or piercing, all expenses paid by Angst, herself. Post them here: http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=16832
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Angst on Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 pm

There will be a sales even this month from the 6th through the 19th. Read up on it in the sales and events section.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Sunday June 23rd through Monday July 1st, all tattoos are 25% off and all Piercings, scarifications, etc 25%.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Thursday, July 4th through Monday, July 8th. Get 10% off all shop services and an additional 10% for mithril items.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Returning Master Body Artist

Postby Joytoy on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 am

Okay, I just did a last on Eolande and realized this is likely an ineffective attempt to start contact as she hasn't been IRC in about a month.

So, I suppose that leaves me to simply ask, when coming to re-establish my character as a Body Artist in Nanthalion, how should I go about this?

Is a 'flesh quill' still used for the tattooing procedure that Roquai had established? Or has it been 'modified'?

If not, would it be possible for Chymaera to purchase a flesh quill, which I imagine would be an enchanted item, from the Sorcerous Sanctuary?

If yes, would it then be acceptable to somehow begin 'Freelancing' Body Art from her home/studio that I purchased with a shop level from Twerlinger a week ago? And how would I go about doing so? (aka, needing to purchase inks for use, specifically the mithril/platinium etc inks)

If no, back up to - How do I resolve this?
Beating, whipping, piercing, breaking, scarring, kissing, biting, licking, fucking, bleeding, aching, waiting, stroking, begging, longing, craving...
Joytoy
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Returning Master Body Artist

Postby Joytoy on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 am

Also, I'm guessing there has to be actual commands to use with Desdaemona for selling etc...?
Beating, whipping, piercing, breaking, scarring, kissing, biting, licking, fucking, bleeding, aching, waiting, stroking, begging, longing, craving...
Joytoy
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Returning Master Body Artist

Postby Joytoy on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 am

I'd say I'm sorry for being obnoxious about posting, but hey, trying to keep this active as there has been no response and I haven't seen anyone ICly either yet.

I've also not seen anyone offering BA services, which I have heard that Aeria is an active Body Arts employee, but that is the only one I have seen actively doing anything.

Information, s'il vous plaît?
Joytoy
Initiate
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Body Arts