Retired Posts

News and IC events relating to the BA shop and it's activities.

Moderators: Azara, Angst

Re: Festival of the Arts Games

Postby Angst on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:44 pm

That would be very beneficial, Tehya. I have separate threads for each of the events under the Body Arts section of the board. I can use all the help I can get. <3
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Tickets

Postby Angst on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 pm

If you need tickets then you can "Send" A mail to the Body Arts here. I will sell them OOC and ICly Angst will mail the tickets to the party buying them.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Festival of the Arts Events

Postby Hiro on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Xayvir and Solomon would both be willing to help host events, as well as judge events (Xayvir more for the helping, Solomon more for the judging, but both will do both)

I am most able to help on the 29th, 1st, 3rd and 4th... on those days, pretty much anytime from mid-afternoon on towards roughly midnight-ish central time.
Hiro
Novice
Novice

Re: Talent Contest

Postby Hiro on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Character Name: Solomon
Talent: Flute Playing
Available Times: Would have to be sometime before 8:30 pm Central time
Hiro
Novice
Novice

Postby Hiro on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Xayvir and Solomon willing to help run what is needed. Again, available the 29th, 1st, 3rd and 4th, generally from mid afternoon towards midnight-ish.
Hiro
Novice
Novice

Postby Angst on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:31 am

Well darling... use the thing up there to say what games and what days you want to run them. What times and the likes. Perhaps I'll make a chart for that as well.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Festival of the Arts Events

Postby Angst on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:32 am

Alright. Just tell me what event and what you'd like to do. Host or Judge.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Festival - READ

Postby Angst on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 pm

If you have any questions about the games then ask me here.

LAND OF EXILE:
Characters can pay the FIVE tickets to dig ONE grave. There will either be a minion in the grave with a clue or there won't. They only get two tries to pay for themselves any given day. They can win tries at other games. They can be given tries by others... but NOTE... Others can only buy trips to the land for others TWICE a day. No more than that... and again... They do not try until they get three clues. It defeats the purpose of fairness the rules were in place for.

TICKETS: You have to keep track of the tickets purchased. I will allow all to sell the tickets IF you can keep track of them properly. That includes doing the proper mathematics included in keeping track. Otherwise Eolande or myself are the only ones to sell the tickets. EVEN THEN I want logs of them giving you the money and I want them POSTED here.

I just spent two hours doing damage control. If you are unclear about something then please do get in touch with me. I don't care how. Just do it. Email me if you need to at andephel@gmail.com If you want my cell number then I will give it to you.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Festival - READ

Postby Angst on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Click HERE for ticket updates!

Click Here for a list of available prizes and the likes.

NOTE: If someone wins a prize then post it here. You may let DES decide prizes won by doing a 1d60 roll If it lands on a prize taken or a prize that is for a game not the one they played... do a re-roll. IF it lands on 60 Give them a BA voucher... or leave me a note here and I will get with them. Either way I need to know who wins what so I can give it out!
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Sales and Events at the Body Arts

Postby Angst on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Winter Giving Sale. Sunday, December 15th through Saturday, December 28th. Enjoy twenty-five percent off all body art, jewelry, and accessories. Excludes Specialty items. (Such as Mithril, Special Orders and Necromancer's Kiss) Select a skull and enjoy the Body Art's gift to you in the form of another percentage off your entire purchase, one per guest.

Mechanics: Players roll a 1d75 and get that percentage off of their purchase, rounded up. Discount stacks with the 25 percent off everything else.

Happy Holidays!

Body Arts Team
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Angst on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:42 am

Enjoy 75 percent off all scarification, stitching, and other body alterations for the month of January. Does not include tattoos or piercings
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Anouncement

Postby Tawny on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 am

Meadow is a Master in Artist, Body Arts and Jeweler already so learning to do permanent makeup would be good and she is more than willing to start making jewelry for the shop.
Tawny

Postby Angst on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:18 am

Enjoy 50 percent off all body art starting February 14th through the end of the month. Or Opt to take a chance and roll the bone dice to have your work done for free!

Mechanics: Player rolls a 1d6... if they get a 1 or a 6 their art is free. Good for one day and one person, offer can not be shared... player must state clearly they wish to give up the 50 percent off to roll the dice.. Happy Days of Passion!
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Anouncement

Postby Angst on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 pm

That's wonderful Tawny. When would you like to get together for a few sessions?
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Announcements

Postby Angst on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:29 pm

There will be an event being held on the 27th of February. I'm thinking of setting up a room at Thallis for the Body Arts. If anyone would like to volunteer then that would be super fantastic. There will be bonuses for anyone who works it.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Body Arts