Weekly Employee Meetings

News and IC events relating to the BA shop and it's activities.

Moderators: Azara, Angst

Weekly Employee Meetings

Postby Marren on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Body Arts management strongly urges employees to attend weekly employee meetings at the Body Arts shop every monday. Angst needs to know what times each person will be available to do this. Also, the meetings CAN be used as a work log. feel free to MB PM either Angst or I (my message board name is Marren) or send a fairy mail to either of us with the times on monday that you will be available for the meeting.

Per Angst.
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Weekly Employee Meetings

Postby Angst on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:39 am

Indeed, I will be having weekly meetings starting this Monday. I urge you all to attend these meetings and use this time to put in logs. As most of you know I went through the logs, cleaned them up and only kept logs from the last three months. That said, I also deleted a lot of people from the work list. You want to let me know you're working and what better way than to do so at the weekly meetings? I want the players to be more involved in the events that I plan and run. Much in the same way that I'm having Eolande plan this years Winter Wonderland event. I give bonuses to those whom work these events and I -DO- pay attention.

That said, give me times that are best for you guys and we'll go from there.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Weekly Employee Meetings

Postby Angst on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Since only two people got back to me on times... The meetings shall take place around 8pm central. If you have issues with this then you need to talk to me to arrange something else.
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Body Arts