Phoenix stones

News, information and discussion about the tower of Unigo

Moderators: miyuka, Twerlinger, Takao, Developers, Gameplay Dev

Phoenix stones

Postby miyuka on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Attention workers and students within the towers of Unigo and Umbara. Thanks to the efforts of Lady L`aquera and those involved with her, the towers of both Unigo and Umbara have gotten their hands on an extremely rare and potent material called a phoenix stone. Currently these stones are off limits to anyone that doesn't have permission from their respective headmaster (or assistant) to look into them. They are being looked into to be used as a basis for what I'll currently call a 'super enchantment.' The stones should be kept under lock and key as well as constant protection as they are extremely Valuable. Anyone found trying to so much as look at these stones without consent from their respective leaders should be seen as a threat and dealt with accordingly. For inquiries on the stones, or any valuable information related to development ideas for either combat or non combat related things, please come seek myself or Lady Eraelabryn out.

-Anita Eleanore Miyuka Althena Kitara Alanis Mezzoit Valentine

OOC
Umbara and Unigo received nearly the same fifteen foot monolithic crystals and a few smaller 5 feet to look over.

from L's post on the matter in the IC news and gossip forum as far aw the size and amount of crystals received. Any questions or concerns please see myself or L, as this is her baby after all and she would more than likely know more than I would.
miyuka

Return to Unigo