To the Leaders

News, information and discussion about the tower of Unigo

Moderators: miyuka, Twerlinger, Takao, Developers, Gameplay Dev

To the Leaders

Postby Angst on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 pm

A piece of parchment rests upon the desk, delivered when and by whom none could be certain. The folded parchment was sealed with the signature seal of the Halfbreed. Opened, the letter would read in the Necromancer's flowing script:

"Vendui Lord or Lady.

At the end of this month, starting September twenty-ninth and ending on October fourth, the Body Arts will be hosting the Festival of the Arts. We invite you to open a booth to advertise your establishment. There will be many contests, games and other entertainment. Should you feel inclined, we are accepting donations for prizes won. If you need more details feel free to contact me any way you can.

Yours,
    Angst "

OOC: Since time is short, I've decided to simply post this in all shops and places. You can contact me in channel, fae mail, or via the MB
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Re: To the Leaders

Postby miyuka on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 pm

It was rare when Miyuka ever actually sat at the desk that was the headmaster's office. She spent most of her time down in the labs studying and dissecting magic in ways most people couldn't even begin to comprehend. Today, though, she happened to be there and not only that, but she sees the parchment from Angst and after just a few moments of pondering, Miyuka pens a reply in her ridiculously fancy handwriting, dotting all her i's with hearts:

Mistress Angst,
Unigo shall donate the some of 2000 meherials for your event. I will be away at an important meeting during the time of most of these events but feel free to find my librarian Opal and see if she has anything she'd like to help with. I do hope you and everyone else enjoy themselves.

-Anita Eleanore Miyuka Althena Kitara Alanis Mezzoit Valentine Headmistress.
miyuka

Return to Unigo