Traael

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

Traael

Postby Adonai on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:43 am

Traeel is in the path of the hurricane, stage 4. She is under mandatory evacuation already.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Re: Traael

Postby Sha`Ruse on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Update: We are NOT EVACUATING!! We are staying here and facing the storm head on. Please, prayers, energies or anything will be grateful.
Sha`Ruse
Expert
Expert

Postby Balard on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:55 am

You take care of yourself and hope everything turns out well, keep us updated if you can.
Balard
Expert
Expert

Postby Sha`Ruse on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Storm is down to a cat 2, and we are getting the outer bands now. Not worried about wind damage anymore, more the flooding. 9 plus storm surges up the river I live next to, and the rain is pouring down. Trees will fall and we will loose power for a long while. I'll be on when I can after tomorrow when she hits.
Sha`Ruse
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 am

Update from Traael's FB from 45 minutes ago:

"Power's out, the winds are getting worse and everyone is asleep but me. Otherwise we're okay!!"
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Her FB from an hour ago:

"Still out of power and the swamp is starting to flood. Still have 24 hours at least of rain and winds."

Please keep Traael and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:03 pm

From Traael's FB 54 minutes ago:

"Storms over and we made it through just fine. All we need now is the power back on or a snow storm because it's hot as hades."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

CallieO
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:40 am

And her power came back on today, and she made a brief appearance in the OOC room.
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

CallieO
Expert
Expert

Return to Absences and Returns