RIP Marot/Karram/Paige/Andrew Talos

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

Re: RIP Marot/Karram/Paige/Andrew Talos

Postby Kaytoo on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Didn't he also develope the race of "rat people" we had for a couple years?....Rattoids, vermite, whatever they were?

K2
"Call me savage, and you're only telling me how much you have forgotten of the natural world, and the nature of minds."
Kaytoo
Adept
Adept

Postby Sakkara on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Kaytoo wrote:Didn't he also develope the race of "rat people" we had for a couple years?....Rattoids, vermite, whatever they were?

K2

He certainly did, I was thinking about them about an hour ago while driving.
Sakkara
Initiate
Initiate

Postby L-aquera on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:12 am

First, thank you Aramis. I appreciate the kindness of pointing this thread out.

Ahh hell. I'm already crying. Again...

I miss him. It was a bit of devastating news from my husband. And it was on the heels of a High School hostage situation we had here.

I could not reply to SB at the time and I don't think I've brought it up but for a brief input because, I just couldn't.

Today I was reminded of him by a friend that thought to kindly email me the news. And I broke down. Again.

Despite what a lot of you might have thought at the time, Marot was very kind, he was very intelligent and he was most thoughtful. I seriously felt he was a friend, he confided in me and we had some long... long discussions. He was a good role player as SOME of you might know and yes, he did come up with the rats ;) He came up with a lot of things. A lot of my ideas were bounced off of him. He was a lot more intelligent then most gave him credit for. I couldn't obviously be here when the news came out. And its taken me THIS fraggin long to break down and come in here to say my farewells to him.

We are all one of a kind. He was special, no matter the reasons or what he did during his time in TLI, I might have said, "Gods, not Marot again" but I adored him none the less. He was a light.

Anyways, now that I've rambled....

I miss him..

L`
If it can't be burned, I'll just keep trying..
L-aquera
Novice
Novice

Postby Takao on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I don't usually say that much here and it takes me a long time to get around to it when I finally do so I'll keep this short.

Take it easy Marot, you will be missed.
Takao
Op
Op

Postby Sorgram on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 am

Of all the people here, Marc seemed the most like me. Although, that is to call a lion and a sabretooth cats. We thought alike and had similar pleasures. I should have had a lot more to learn from him and alas time was not to be abundant enough. In a few word, he could express what takes many paragraphs.

May the next world you bless, welcome you and fear you as much as this one did. You savage old soul. You are missed, my sensei. May I do you proud.

The next 'one' is dedicated to you, my friend.

S.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Annwyn on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 am

I'm a bit late in hearing about this. I've been away, off and on, but the news to me is just as shocking now as it would have been had I heard it when others did.
Marot was...interesting. And I daresay we didn't always get along, but...I truly never had a huge problem with him. I didn't even know he was sick. I'm truly, truly sorry I never really got to know him better, and I wish his family and friends all the best. I'll miss you, Marot...I'd wondered where you'd gotten to...
Annwyn

Postby Morrigan_Steel on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

*sigh* I am really very sad to hear of this. He was always trying to bolster me in my own health struggles....He will be so saddly missed by me.
Morrigan_Steel
Expert
Expert

Postby Isla on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:12 am

Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Aurin on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 am

Aurin
Novice
Novice

Postby Rhia on Sat May 14, 2011 11:30 pm

I've been gone for afew years and when I returned I had read this that Marot had passed away, I was in shock I had no idea he was sick. I had know Marot for many years had rped with him several times as well as many chats in im. Marot was an incredible person who will be missed
Rhia
Initiate
Initiate

Postby ChristinaIzi on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:38 am

awe.. I'm so sad to hear this. I dind't know him well but I remember playing with him and he was great fun and a nice guy in OOC.

I also am now as I read this finding out I'm barely 20 minutes away from there and less from where his funeral is. Had I known..

My condolences to his family friends and those who knew him.. it's always sad to see someone go, worse when they're still young.

R.I.P. Marc.
ChristinaIzi
Novice
Novice

Postby Marren on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:03 am

I miss you.
Marren, Eolande Keita, Daynar Roke, Syl`Zhalti, Severus
Marren
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Kaytoo on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:19 pm

It's a f***** up thing when you return to an obituary to perk you up. The memories of Marc have my face hurting from laughing so hard, and speaks volumes as to the person who enriched my life (and taxed my temper :lol: ). No marker of stone could do him justice.

K2
"Call me savage, and you're only telling me how much you have forgotten of the natural world, and the nature of minds."
Kaytoo
Adept
Adept

Postby Ehlanna on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Kaytoo wrote:It's a f***** up thing when you return to an obituary to perk you up. The memories of Marc have my face hurting from laughing so hard, and speaks volumes as to the person who enriched my life (and taxed my temper :lol: ). No marker of stone could do him justice.

K2

I know how you feel - he'd frustrate and bug the hell out of you and then just make some offhand comment that'd just have you in stitches :)
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby taria on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:39 am

As the time draws nearer to this painful anniversary, I miss you, terribly, my friend.
Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
taria
Initiate
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Absences and Returns