This is a drama free zone.

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

This is a drama free zone.

Postby L`aquera on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 am

I understand that people get upset. I do. I understand people make mistakes. I do. Its ok to feel bad, upset, angry and depressed. Because you are human. You have a right to your own emotions and sensations. And no one should tell you otherwise.

However....

Thats for you and whomever you speak privately too.. to discuss or rant or rave at. Not the rest of the community. I also know our emotions get the best of us. We are human. I'm simply going to say that please, do not communicate that emotion here with more drama then is wanted, needed or should be read. Call them out on your own time, do not drag everyone else into the roller coaster that is heavy anger and accusation.

Its easy to do. I know. I'm not yelling nor angry and nor will I accuse one person to the next that might do it here. Your post will simply vanish. Try a different tack please, that is all we can ask.

Thank you.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: This is a drama free zone.

Postby Sabe Thif on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 am

I give a damn shit on that. If you ops can't even investigate such a thing like he did it's your problem that such posts come up!

And as you apparently support cheating, what is hindering other people to do it too? Nothing
Sabe Thif
Novice
Novice

Postby Ehlanna on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:31 pm

If this is what I think it about I seem to recall looking, and telling you that nothing untoward has been going on.

Being the one person who can give a definitive answer being able to check Desdaemona logs, other server logs, understand the code that allocates xp and the code that processes promotions I will say the following:

There has been no cheating going on with the allocation of xp nor in obtaining promotions. Simple as that.
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Sabe Thif on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Doesn't changes anything. He is an arrogant asshole and thanks to him, I won't play here anymore. Chars will be deleted soon so the names are free for anyone who wants to use them.
Sabe Thif
Novice
Novice

Postby Adonai on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 pm

I am sorry to say this, but sabe, i have never met you but, if you do all that you are basically letting the other win and destroy a place of fun rp for you, most all of us 'Ancients'(people who have been here for far tooo long lol) have had similar situations. So do as you wish, but honestly, i wouldn't delete and run, people have done that, only to come back begging for their char to be restored. My suggestion is to take a break cool down then think about it.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby L`aquera on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 am

Thats fine by me.

Hasta la`winnabago. I will not miss a player that cannot see beyond the pointy edge of their nose.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Kir^Trelander on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 am

I always miss the fun and chuckles.
Kir^Trelander
Expert
Expert

Return to Absences and Returns