Pender Kender

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

Re: Pender Kender

Postby Joytoy on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:50 am

Another wonderful, giving person gone. I cannot say I had the pleasure of speaking with him personally, but it is touching to see everyone that remembers and knew him.

He gave so much to this community and I always appreciated and admired his contributions, as they always felt selfless and kind.

My love goes out to those friends and family that are left behind, knowing his spirit will always linger.
Beating, whipping, piercing, breaking, scarring, kissing, biting, licking, fucking, bleeding, aching, waiting, stroking, begging, longing, craving...
Joytoy
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Pender Kender

Postby Wadeywade on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 am

to the man I never met, but knew so well though his work. later tater. save me a glass of single malt and a seat.. Ill be along to collect them someday, but not yet. until then, may every day between that be restful for you.
may we meet again where the sun sleeps friend.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Absences and Returns