Sorgram here but not here.

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

Sorgram here but not here.

Postby Sorgram on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:26 am

As you have noticed, I have been absentee of late, mainly trying to get my creativity back and hope to return with great enthusiasm in the future.

However, there is another snag to this. A week ago Thursday, Friday for you Brits, my wife was sent to the Er for an infection in her leg. It was determined to be septic and had moved to her lungs. She has been on heavy antibiotics and a ventilators, sedated and now dialysis. She is improving, the infection almost beat, but she has not been removed from the breathing machine as of yet. Progress is in the right direction and we are all hoping that it is going to continue, but she will need rehab after this and I am not sure for how long.

I have a wonderful family that has been helping but I have a lot going on and thinking of popping on here to relax is exhausting in itself. I am having to figure out works, my daughters schedule, spending time at the hospital and at home, remembering my meds, my breathing machine and everything else I can think of that needs to be done while preparing for the aftermath and the financial toll I will have to deal with. So forgive me if I am not here and if I am here but not here.

this goes out to all those that miss me, thank you, the feeling is mutual

S.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Re: Sorgram here but not here.

Postby Isla on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:55 am

You know how I've been feeling, take your time, keep yourself healthy, I've told you before you wont do her any good by getting sick and exhausted yourself. I'll continue to deal with anything that comes up from this end that I can help with and will continue to pray for your family and you.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Fiona Sharora on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Sorry to hear Sorgram :( Focus on what is important first and we will see you again after that

*hugs*
Fiona Sharora
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Adonai on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Rl is always first and sorry for the problems.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Amara on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Lawdy, friend! Don't even worry about this place - take care of you and your family.

Like you told me during my time of need 'Real life comes first, we'll be here for you when you get back.'

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:41 pm

I am sorry. I wish i could do more for you. I am here for you.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ehlanna on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 pm

Look after yourself, and your family. We'll be here as and when you need us! *hugs*
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Sha`Ruse on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Don't worry about us. We'll b e here, concentrate on your family like you're doing. You and yours will b e in my prayers and I send good, healing vibes y'alls way.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Sorry to hear, and you know how I feel it is more important to focus on getting your family well and at home.
It is so hard being a spouse and having your mate in the hospital, its like living two lives with no room for anything else.

Just try and keep yourself healthy, and your little one protected.

I will say a prayer for all of you.
Tehya

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:45 am

Poppet, sorry to hear such a stream of frightful news.

All my wishes that all goes well, and don't worry about this silly place whilst you have more important things to focus on.

Hugs and whatnot.
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Postby Sakkara on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:12 pm

*Hugs*
Sakkara
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Absences and Returns