Sorgram

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

Re: Sorgram

Postby Celestyn_Auros on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Rest in Peace Sorgram, though i cannot say i knew him, i want to offer my deepest condolences to Friends, Family, and Loved ones. Clearly he was a special individual with many who cherished knowing him. As others have said, he will be missed. i think it is beautiful that he is honored here like this, it really is something special.

Comforting hugs and prayers to everyone.
Celestyn_Auros
Novice
Novice

Postby Allie on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:05 pm

I have been a bit out of touch these past few days but when I read the channel topic I very nearly dropped my tea in shock and came running here, hoping desperately that it was all some misunderstanding. I am so very saddened to read this just as I am very very sorry for his friends and family both online and off.. the good ones are always taken too soon :(

You will be missed Sorg.. we didn't have many scenes together but each and every one was so very memorable.
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
Sadyra, The Crafty Drak
Deliya, Tiny Troublesome Thief
Allie
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tahni on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:13 am

I leave for a few days and come back to such heart breaking news. Sorgram and I didn't RP very often but when we did it was fun. When I was stuck on a direction to take my first character it was Sorgram who gave me the idea to move in a different direction. I will miss him greatly. He'll be able to tell Naiya, Vasava and Marot of all the crazy shit we've been up to. See you in Valhalla, Sorgram.
Tahni
Novice
Novice

Postby Isla on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:50 pm

So I've tried to write on this multiple times but it seems like it is so final that it hurt. I was shocked then plunged into disbelief. So I'm going to stay brief so hopefully I can get through this without breaking down again.

Sorgram was a singular person who could never be replaced. I miss him desperately, I miss his advice and the random texts throughout the day and the way he would call while I was driving to work. He was one of my best and closest friends and all I can do is pray that his family comes through this and that he has found peace. For everyone here that has known him I hope you get through this loss, for those who were not lucky enough to know him, I am so very sorry. This world is dimmer for lack of his light.
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Tawny on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:03 am

I haven't posted here because I haven't not been able to find words that fit. Sorgram was my best friend on here. On a personal level he helped me through many things over the years. He filled a place in my heart that will forever be empty now. I have always heard the saying..only the good die young.... well this proves that saying to be true. He had a heart of gold and cared deeply about others. I will never be the same. BUT I will carry on. As Meadow I will do everything I can to see Sorgrams dream lives on. As his friend I will keep him alive in my heart and memories. Rest peaceful Sorgram . You may be gone from this earth but you will never be forgotten.
Tawny

Postby Sakkara on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:51 pm

He was my friend and will be missed. :cry:
Sakkara
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Stormbringer on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:13 am

I'm late replying because of moving house but it's always sad for a community to lose a core player. But it is far more devastating for the family left behind and they should be the ones in our minds. For Sorgram, it's an end to problems and a time to move to another place - whether too warm or temperate ;) For the family and close friends, they have to go on without him.
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby lotaneth on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 pm

I did not know him overly well but sorgram and i shared many conversation and was one of the few i could talk to when i felt down about my rl transition aspects and the way i was treated, he understood me in a way many could not and knew things most did not ....i am grateful to have known him ....may he walk within the cities of dust for all time ...and his honor be always held high

Your friend Lotaneth
"in the end there can be only one"
lotaneth
Novice
Novice

Postby Unana on Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 am

I spoke with him a few times as had one good rp session with him I wish I had not missed his passing by so much, but I will miss him and I hope his family is well.
Unana
Adept
Adept

Postby Tawny on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:24 am

I wanted to share with everyone that his wife is out of the coma and knows of his loss now. She has even been transferred to a different hospital to be closer to her family. Their Daughter finally was allowed in to her Mom. They still need our prayers to heal from all this.
Tawny

Postby Tehya on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Thanks for the update Tawny, been hoping the little one wouldn't be losing both parents. Prayers are going out to them.
Tehya

Postby Risarah on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:19 pm

A very sad day,

I'm sorry to hear of the passing and give my condolences to all who knew him. May the Gods and Goddess's see him to the Eternal Fields.
Risarah
Novice
Novice

Postby Makatza on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:13 am

Finally found this thread. When I returned I heard about "Sorgram" passing IC. I did not realize it was also in RL.

I will miss our constant battle of wits. Along with some of our other long deep discussions about various thing in RL. Venting on both sides, plus other discussions.

Sometimes an ass and sometimes a deep caring friend.

A hole created, a memory, and thoughts of what could have been.

Au Revoir
Makatza
Novice
Novice

Postby Tawny on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Sometimes, I still can't believe your GONE.
Tawny

Postby Adrienna on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 am

I will miss you Sorgy. I haven't been around, but I checked in today for the first time in awhile..only to find this sad news. Forevermore will I cherish our conversations and playtimes. You were a great guy. <3
Adrienna
Novice
Novice

PreviousNext

Return to Absences and Returns