RIP Syneria/Corina/Daniella

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

RIP Syneria/Corina/Daniella

Postby CallieO on Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:31 pm

It is with a grieving heart that I announce that our friend Syneria, who also played Corina, Daniella, Cythaelia, Ayasha, Faith, Ravyn, Alira, and Tyrla, passed away unexpectedly on New Year's Eve.

I will always remember her fondly as a friend and a fun RP partner. Corina told Tennibrook's fortune, and did that for many other people. Tenni and her girlfriend Salla recruited Daniella into the House of Winds.

May her memory be for blessing. She is gone from our presence, but not from our lives.

Gone From My Sight by Henry Van Dyke

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone."

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
hull and spar as she was when she left my side.
And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.

And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone,"
there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying...
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: RIP Syneria/Corina/Daniella

Postby Akaton on Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:55 pm

I dunno. I'm processing. And before I go too emotional. I will say a few things.

I have quite the history with Melissa. For those that don't know of my problems here in the past. I was a huge one. I had a hard time separating things and I was an asshole. When I had my temp ban, it was because of an issue I had. And it was her that I went off on in the first place. It wasn't pretty and it was what it was. I won't make excuses I was an asshole. I'm only saying this just to put some context to this. After my temp ban I returned and was told to avoid her and everything. So that happened. Fast forward 2 years. I come back off my 14 month hiatus. And I start rping with someone I don't know. Assuming new people, I've been gone handling my life. And after about a month she tells me who she is. And it was odd and very weird at first. Well then I felt stupid and we talked and to her I had made amends. Yes I informed an OP (Archy) this had happened and the context of it happening. But after that we continued to RP and talk and she was this amazing person. And it really made me realize how foolish I was before. I wasted years of really knowing someone awesome because I was an asshole. I mean I am glad I was able to make amends and have the time talking and playing together that we did have. She will be missed and to me proof that I can be forgiven and should forgive myself first.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby Elthorion on Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:19 pm

Holy shit. I had just started playing wit her in the last couple months. That's crazy :(
Elthorion
Senior Op
Senior Op

Postby Tehya on Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:32 pm

I am so sorry to hear.
Tehya

Postby Sha`Ruse on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:48 pm

I had been wondering where Faith was. This sucks.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Absences and Returns