My attendance may be sporadic for a while

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

My attendance may be sporadic for a while

Postby Amethine on Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:57 pm

Heya's! So I might be in OOC a little less than I normally would be in coming days/weeks/however long it takes... but turns out, pipe going to bathroom had been slowly leaking for who knows how long and now in the room under it, half the ceiling is on the floor.

So, between that and other stuff needing my attention, AND my PC constantly deciding to corrupt the C:\ drive that I need time to sit down and figure out (I think it's related to my graphics card strangely enough but just need time to troubleshoot); yeah I don't think I can have IRC open reliably enough to get the messages people need to send me. For now, just send me a pm on here!

You all be good and save all the cookies for me until I can get this mess sorted out.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Re: My attendance may be sporadic for a while

Postby Thunder on Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:02 pm

Good Luck on getting it all taking care of. We will all still be here when you come back. Take your time and do what you need to.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Naomh on Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:06 pm

Could be worse, could have your HDD's chew themselves apart from the inside out. I have two that did that nice slow death on my main PC.

You take care of yourself and get things sorted out. The cookie cat nibbles can wait for your return.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Cangelosi on Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:02 pm

How dare your pipes and computer conspire together to keep you away from us! We will need to make a punitive campaign so we can free our favoritest catgirl cleric from her bondage! Immediately!

Still, take as much time as you need, hon...know we'll be there when you get back.
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Return to Absences and Returns