Well I really should listen to other people

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

Well I really should listen to other people

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:11 pm

So not dead but came kinda close. I am currently in the hospital for pneumonia and have been here for over a week now. About a month ago I had a really nasty headcold and I thought I had gotten better after a few days but it turned into pneumonia and I started having less energy and alot harder time breathing and kept getting worst. Finally decided to listen to my friend and go into the er. Apparently when I got in my o2 stats was 75. Apparently it going to 88 is cause for concern so yeah I got rushed in and admitted to the hospital.

I am doing alot better now and might be able to go home in a couple days. Sadly I don't have my laptop with me and I am writing this on my phone but if anyone needs me they can message me here on the mb.

Know I am doing good now and hope to be back home soon so I can get back online with yall
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: Well I really should listen to other people

Postby Ehlanna on Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:52 pm

Take care!
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Tawny on Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:43 am

So that is where you have been. Though maybe the motel locked you away or something. Glad your getting better and shall return soon. Haven't been around much myself and feel pretty bad right now from testing today but hopefully will be back to rping soon myself. Take care, get better and sending hugs your way.
Tawny

Postby Sikyat`Pallaton on Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:23 pm

Take care of yourself and get better *snugs*
Sikyat`Pallaton
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Absences and Returns