A slow return

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

A slow return

Postby Christine_Daae on Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:51 am

So i'm alive, sorta, I know it's been a long time since I left I don't know how many years and i'm sorry for not posting what was going on. As you can see I completely forgot how to log on to my old forum account and had to make a new one. I had so many things that have happened the first and most devastating was the loss of my grandmother the one I always went to with my troubles, she practically raised me as my mom worked outside of the home. That was a blow to my heart and something I thought I could handle but ended up it brought me down and I had a hard time getting back up. I spent my time working at the shelter to get me through, having something to focus on really helped. My health was starting to really improve or so I thought. A few years ago in February I collapsed in the shower and had to be taken to the hospital, I remember the trip there and being taken off the EMT truck but after that I have no memory until I woke up in the ICU a day or so later. I was told had I not had such a strong heart I would have been dead as the creatinine levels in my blood were extremely high. Anyways to make a long story short after having a few dialysis sessions and no sign of my kidney's getting better my nephrologist said we could do a biopsy to see what was really going on. The biopsy came back as my kidney's are shot, I have end stage kidney disease/failure, dialysis is what is keeping me alive until I can hopefully get a kidney transplant. I have missed roleplaying and so i'm back and plan to ease my way back into the game.
Christine_Daae
Novice
Novice

Re: A slow return

Postby Sikyat`Pallaton on Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:12 am

I am glad to hear you are back. I am sorry about all you went through but I imagine you have a strong heart that will keep you alive until you get the kidney you need.
Sikyat`Pallaton
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Cangelosi on Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:15 pm

An angel like you is always welcome, Christine. Hope to bump into you soon.

Maybe I need to rephrase that.
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Eucep on Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:06 pm

Holy, yeah you had it rough, but to be in that state is not good no. You have a hard time ahead of you, wish you all the strength needed.
It's good to be evil.
Eucep
Expert
Expert

Return to Absences and Returns