On leave for a bit

Let people know when you are going to be away, or when you have returned.

On leave for a bit

Postby Thunder on Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:01 pm

Just wanted to say that I am sorry for being gone for so long. I will lol be gone until after March 4th. I am sorry I am recovering from back surgery sleeping more than awake. Hope to see you all again soon. Much love.

Love you guys and miss you all very much.

Love always,
Thunder
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: On leave for a bit

Postby Eucep on Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:13 am

Ow, that is no small thing. Take your time with recovery.
It's good to be evil.
Eucep
Expert
Expert

Postby Tawny on Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:36 am

Take care of yourself hun and heal. Sending prayers hope and wishes for a good and fast recovery.
Tawny

Postby Thunder on Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:02 pm

Thank you dear sorry I have been gone so long. Been have surgeries and migraines from hell along with other bad things. It hasn't been that great
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Absences and Returns